14 hours ago, Gyra said:

Important things to note:

- Walking and running animation sets are 180-degree variants, intended to be used with TDM. Sneaking is an example of an animation set that lacks a suitable sneakbackward animation by Gunslicer.

- Some animation sets incorporate condition fixes by GwynGrim

- If you're using Devious Devices OAR conversion, you will want to change the "Basic Movement" priority to 100000. I believe this is the priority number right before DD walkrunsprint animations.

- Most animation set priorities mirror what GS had originally given them. I've also intentionally given you each set's release archive names so you can trace the animations back to their source.

- I had set Bar Stool animation priority to an absurdly high number to overwrite SonderBain's animations. 

Why OAR?

- Avoids FNIS Nemesis interference: From my testing, bed enter animations broke when Nemesis was run after FNIS. OAR fixes this issue by avoiding the programs entirely.

- Compatible with MCO: vanilla animations are interfered with by MCO's DAR sets. With OAR, you'll be able to preserve weapon-equipped idle, walk, and other non-attacking animations.

This pack has basically all of Gunslicer's replacer animations (killmoves, crafting, swimming, crossbow etc.). Please don't bother them until they take over. Please also be aware that issues still persist in this pack. Namely the sneak animation conditions. I'd be grateful if someone could fix them up.

I'll delete this if GS requests it.

Gunslicer OAR 20230901.zip 9.63 MB · 26 downloads

tks for this, been having trouble to get bed anim to work 

Hey,
I know its been 4 Years since this mod got uploaded and many things changed in Skyrim and inside the modding community.

Still i do have one question, in the hope, that im not the only one out here.

I used DAR and MCO for Atack animations by Orakin2020 and since i downloaded these poses, my attack animations returned to Vanilla.

Now I use OAR (Open Animation Replacer) that is requiered by an Random Idle Animation Mod with GS Poses, still i cant get GS Poses and MCO to run togehter.
FNIS Sexy Move (I know its pretty old and probably outdated) doesnt work aswell.

Does anyone know how to fix it or has any Idea what i could try to fix it.
Since GS Poses doesnt have a plugin there isnt much as Load-order or anything close to it, that could be used to let MCO overwrite or get priority when in attack Animations.

I thank you all for your time and help.

Wish you all a nice day / evening :)

23 hours ago, Carsix said:

im not the only one out here.

You're the only one "out here" at this time since your misuse of terms here is showing a fundamental misunderstanding of your own issue.

1. "Random Idle Animation Mod." What mod are you talking about? How is it relevant to GS Poses?

2. You're using MCO, but your attack animations are "vanilla". Really??

2. GS Poses? It has a plugin. Why do you think it doesn't have a plugin? Why would it interfere with OAR and MCO???

What it sounds like you're using is this mod this replaces weapon-equipped idles with animations from GSPoses. If you're using MCO, all you'd ensure is that the animations have sufficient OAR priority. This mod has nothing to do with your attack animations, and I'm not sure what else you're attempting to communicate.

On 4/4/2023 at 10:00 AM, drorgazmo said:

thanks for responding, I tried it again without heels and sword still jump around. I also changed my character's height scale to 1 to see if it was linked to her height being different from normal. the issue was still there, however only ever seems to affect the forward walk in particular

What bodyslide preset is that? Looks pretty good

Removes unusable Test and LE animations in SE files. These patches are only appropriate for [13 12] SE Humans and [13 03] SE Creatures. Using the original archives as they are may lead to game session crashes if you aren't careful when registering your animations with SLAL. If you are careful, feel free to ignore these patches.

To install:

1. Download the originals from the front page or from Gunslicer's Patreon

2. Install the patches via MO2 and provide them greater priority than the originals. OR simply take patch contents and overwrite relevant files of the originals

3. Delete every single .hkx file with the word "test" in its file name

4. Run FNIS (if you've already installed GS animations, remember to de-install Creature animations with the FNIS tool before doing anything else)

These files should go in your bin:

Spoiler

DwarvenSpiderTest_A1_S1.hkx

DwarvenSpiderTest_A1_S2.hkx

NetchTest_A1_S1.hkx

NetchTest_A1_S2.hkx

TestHuman01_A1_S1.hkx

TestHuman01_A1_S2.hkx

TestHuman01_A1_S3.hkx

TestHuman01_A1_S4.hkx

TestHuman01_A2_S1.hkx

TestHuman01_A2_S2.hkx

TestHuman01_A2_S3.hkx

TestHuman01_A2_S4.hkx

TestHuman01_A3_S1.hkx

TestHuman01_A3_S2.hkx

--

Separately placed:

Delete dwarvenspider folder. Contains the following:

dwarvenspider/animations/GS_SLAL_Creatures/FNIS_GS_SLAL_Creatures_dwarvenspider_List.hkx

dwarvenspider/animations/GS_SLAL_Creatures/DwarvenSpiderTest_A2_S1.hkz

dwarvenspider/animations/GS_SLAL_Creatures/DwarvenSpiderTest_A2_S2.hkz

dwarvenspider/animations/behaviors/FNIS_GS_SLAL_Creatures_dwarvenspider_Behavior.hkz

Delete netch folder. Contains the following:

netch/animations/GS_SLAL_Creatures/FNIS_GS_SLAL_Creatures_netch_List.hkx

netch/animations/GS_SLAL_Creatures/NetchTest_A2_S1.hkz

netch/animations/GS_SLAL_Creatures/NetchTest_A2_S2.hkz

netch/animations/behaviors/FNIS_GS_SLAL_Creatures_netch_Behavior.hkz

Wanna do it yourself? Delete any lines that contain "test" in GS's SLanim and FNIS list documents. Afterward, run FNIS modder tool to generate behavior files based on the List.txt file

ex. meshes/actors/character/animations/GS_SLAL_Creatures/FNIS_GS_SLAL_Creatures_List.txt

GS_SLAL SE 13 12 Patch.zip GS_SLAL SE Creatures 13 03 Patch.zip

Edited by Gyra

It took me more than an hour to check out all of the poses and i must say it was very much worth it. Amazing job, i just have some issues of hands clipping through thighs in many poses, but that might be just my preset (3BA).
In any case absolutely outstanding work, lovin it!

Hello all. I just got back on Skyrim SE after about a year hiatus. I'm having an issue with GSPoses. I am currently using Nemesis, but I've also swapped to FNIS and had the same issue. I am able to use the rings and have the poses activate, but the boob/butt physics isn't working. They do track with the body (they don't do the droop problem that I see other people have), they just don't jiggle or move when they should (like when the pose has hands pushing the boobs up, there is no movement of the boobs and the hands kind of clip through them).

Everything was working fine when I last played, but I've since gotten a new PC, and had to reinstall all my mods. the physics do work when not using a pose. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I figured out what I did wrong. I tried a different armor set, and found that it worked properly on that one. Found out that the armor I was using wasn't the 3BA version. Redownloaded the 3BA version of the armor, and all is working now. I'll leave this here in case anyone else gets the same issue.

Edited by Fenrir892

Hi, I saw your new two handed animations, the warhammer animations on your Patreon. I really like them and I think I suggested something like this in the past, I was wondering if there's a way to edit the hand grip so these animations can work with greatswords.

Let me explain myself: when I decided to apply your new animations to the greatsword, the greatsword grip moves it up so the player character ends holding the greatsword in the greatsword's pommel, and in some greatsword models looks like your holding it... in the air haha.

My knowledge about animations ...

:classic_dodgy:

... let it me put this way: if they'd say HKX is the name of a brand new chinese space ship, I'd believe that.

I can only imagine how much work and dedication you did put into this classy and massive collection of bouncing and swinging bones. I would be helpless and bored without you doing this work.

:heart: THANK YOU :heart:

Edited by Lümmel

Why are all files inside "GS_SLAL SE Creatures 13 03.7z" in Oldrim format?
That is supposed to be for SSE, right? ...guessing by the "SE" in name.

EDIT:

Sorry, correction, its not ALL of them, only:

character\animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\
DwarvenSpiderTest_A1_S1.hkx
DwarvenSpiderTest_A1_S2.hkx
SpiderLargeShort01_A1_S1.hkx
SpiderLargeShort01_A1_S2.hkx
SpiderSmallShort01_A1_S1.hkx
SpiderSmallShort01_A1_S2.hkx
SpiderSmallShort02_A1_S1.hkx
SpiderSmallShort02_A1_S2.hkx

horse\Animations\GS_SLAL_Creatures\