Compatibility between TTW and Sexout (+Mods)?

Heya,

I'm brand new to both TTW and Sexout as mods for NV and I'm wondering just how compatible they are, as well as the mods like fertile breeder and the like. I understand most mods are designed for use in NV but a) would the mechanics still work in Fo3, b) is the modifications made by sexout so great that it makes TTW impossible?
Thanks!

3 hours ago, FelicityDare said:

Heya,

I'm brand new to both TTW and Sexout as mods for NV and I'm wondering just how compatible they are, as well as the mods like fertile breeder and the like. I understand most mods are designed for use in NV but a) would the mechanics still work in Fo3, b) is the modifications made by sexout so great that it makes TTW impossible?
Thanks!

There were problems reported with the newest TTW and Sexout, but if you update JIP NVSE plugin after installing TTW it should work (is what I heard).

Most mods don't have a specific landscape area and will work be default with the new TTW.

Some mods that take place in specific places in New Vegas, will offer no content for TTW

And most mods made for TTW 2.9 won't work well with the newest TTW yet, until they get converted over.

3 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

There were problems reported with the newest TTW and Sexout, but if you update JIP NVSE plugin after installing TTW it should work (is what I heard).

Most mods don't have a specific landscape area and will work be default with the new TTW.

Some mods that take place in specific places in New Vegas, will offer no content for TTW

And most mods made for TTW 2.9 won't work well with the newest TTW yet, until they get converted over.

Thanks very much, I'll certainly keep an eye out!

1 hour ago, FelicityDare said:

Sorry, what is NX? I don't recognise that acronym!

It's one of the requisites for Sexout, you can find it in the installation documentation (NVSE Extender is the full name?). It's a NVSE plugin which introduces some functions that are essential for Sexout to work.

EDIT: here the link, as you can see it was updated just a couple of weeks ago

44 minutes ago, A.J. said:

It's one of the requisites for Sexout, you can find it in the installation documentation (NVSE Extender is the full name?). It's a NVSE plugin which introduces some functions that are essential for Sexout to work.

EDIT: here the link, as you can see it was updated just a couple of weeks ago

Ah thank you very much! 

Sorry, I can't stress how new I am to the Sexout mod! But thank you again!

11 hours ago, FelicityDare said:

Ah thank you very much! 

Sorry, I can't stress how new I am to the Sexout mod! But thank you again!

No worries, there's not much people but someone is still roaming around the Mojave, so feel free to ask when you need help!

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Acies33 said:

@A.J. I can't take it anymore, I have TTW 3.2 and can't stand not having sexout?, are you saying it mostly works? What do I need? Help pls

But... Jaam was so kind to make an update of NX to address the problem, and things were going fine, does it mean it's not this way? I think you should report your problems to him on the NX thread, if the problem is the crash on load :O

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

But... Jaam was so kind to make an update of NX to address the problem, and things were going fine, does it mean it's not this way? I think you should report your problems to him on the NX thread, if the problem is the crash on load :O

Ahh I tought it didn't work, so there's no issue playing TTW + Sexout¿

6 minutes ago, Acies33 said:

Ahh I tought it didn't work, so there's no issue playing TTW + Sexout¿

With the NX update of january, I think so. But if you have problems, it would be nice to know it. Because things on TTW/JIP side can be updated and it's good keeping track if the mods still work together!

12 hours ago, Acies33 said:

Tested it for a while... I get significant fps drops sometimes, also the quicksave and autosave lags the game like hell, I'll think I'll have to pass, or just enable it when I feel like it

Problem is, the issue I was referring was CTD on load. I think it's harder to understand if your current problem is really caused by TTW+Sexout combination :O

13 hours ago, A.J. said:

Problem is, the issue I was referring was CTD on load. I think it's harder to understand if your current problem is really caused by TTW+Sexout combination :O

Sorry if I sounded rude, it was late. No, there's no CTD or bugs with the Sexout esm and the default plugins. The only extra plugin I use is Unethical Deed Extended and had no issue with it either. Aside from the fps drops.

13 hours ago, Acies33 said:

Sorry if I sounded rude, it was late. No, there's no CTD or bugs with the Sexout esm and the default plugins. The only extra plugin I use is Unethical Deed Extended and had no issue with it either. Aside from the fps drops.

oh no don't worry serioso gato piloto you didn't. Glad to hear it works, but if you have news about this issue directly related with the framework could you drop a line please?

Archived