Missing body from devious devices latex suits

whistela

This is rather frustrating for me but I've run out of ideas. Starting a new game and choosing 'slave princess' alternate start, I am left with no body in game. I highly believe that this is from the hobble dress not loading properly as at some point during my installation process, I chose to ignore the option on textures for latex and affiliated models. I am blanking on if it was a passed mod or a neglected option during the modding process. I have tried reinstalling the mods I believed to house this option and I have found none.

I have attached photos of both my installed mods and the current load order I have. There are other issues I am facing (animations not loading) but that is for a different time.

Also unfortunately I can't located any pyprus logs.

installed.PNG

load 0.PNG

load 1.PNG

load 2.PNG

load 3.PNG

Spoiler
13 hours ago, whistela said:

This is rather frustrating for me but I've run out of ideas. Starting a new game and choosing 'slave princess' alternate start, I am left with no body in game. I highly believe that this is from the hobble dress not loading properly as at some point during my installation process, I chose to ignore the option on textures for latex and affiliated models. I am blanking on if it was a passed mod or a neglected option during the modding process. I have tried reinstalling the mods I believed to house this option and I have found none.

I have attached photos of both my installed mods and the current load order I have. There are other issues I am facing (animations not loading) but that is for a different time.

Also unfortunately I can't located any pyprus logs.

Hide contents

installed.PNG

load 0.PNG

load 1.PNG

load 2.PNG

load 3.PNG

The most common cause of your problem is not building the item in Bodyslide. Go back and build your DD items over again and remember that some of the DD items are listed in the Miscellaneous section.

You will not find papyrus logs unless you enable it. You can find instructions for this in my blog (link is in my signature) in the post on papyrus logs.

On 1/18/2019 at 6:01 AM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The most common cause of your problem is not building the item in Bodyslide. Go back and build your DD items over again and remember that some of the DD items are listed in the Miscellaneous section.

You will not find papyrus logs unless you enable it. You can find instructions for this in my blog (link is in my signature) in the post on papyrus logs.

So I tried to reinstall those mods again, just those mods. Didn't work. Tried to do a fresh install of everything. Still doesn't work. How can I go about specifically rebuilding those items then.

I tried doing a fresh install because not being as mod savvy as I would like, I did not know how to simply rebuild those items.

Is it because I'm not using a preset body type? Because I would have no idea how to know which one I have chosen And the sliders instead of actual presets is throwing me off hard. I use the sliders and I see zero change, other than a bad mesh alignment at the wrists.

Spoiler
7 hours ago, whistela said:

So I tried to reinstall those mods again, just those mods. Didn't work. Tried to do a fresh install of everything. Still doesn't work. How can I go about specifically rebuilding those items then.

I tried doing a fresh install because not being as mod savvy as I would like, I did not know how to simply rebuild those items.

Is it because I'm not using a preset body type? Because I would have no idea how to know which one I have chosen And the sliders instead of actual presets is throwing me off hard. I use the sliders and I see zero change, other than a bad mesh alignment at the wrists.

It is not a matter of reloading the mods. You need to build them in Bodyslide, found here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015

There are many tutorials on it (although it is fairly easy if you read the directions to do the basic stuff).

7 hours ago, whistela said:

stop reinstalling your mods and listen to Psalam^^

you find some links about how to bodyslide here:

before you get scared and start to reinstall all mods here the "one pager" link from woriks blog:

check for lara's quick guide!

(your bodyslide might look different, depending on the version you use)

basicly you do this:

> open bodyslide

> choose a preset with your bodytype

> click on group filter and check all DD groups

> choose batch build (or check the batch build box next to "build" icon if you have that)

> build all the outfits

if your done with that check the "unassigned" group too, there should be more DD bodyslides for ropes

I found a preset body I liked and installed that as a preload. That seemed to work when I ran Bodyslide, for the most part. There is some clipping around the upper part of the breast area and a missmatched mesh around the wrist, but for now I can live with that I guess. Knowing how to do that, I ran FNIS and that fixed the animation issue, I hope. Arms are at least in the arm-binder now.

Thanks to the both of you for your patience and your time.

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, whistela said:

I found a preset body I liked and installed that as a preload. That seemed to work when I ran Bodyslide, for the most part. There is some clipping around the upper part of the breast area and a missmatched mesh around the wrist, but for now I can live with that I guess. Knowing how to do that, I ran FNIS and that fixed the animation issue, I hope. Arms are at least in the arm-binder now.

Thanks to the both of you for your patience and your time.

I think I speak for Donttouchmethere as well when I say we'll take our "tips" in likes. That's the green thumbs-up icon in the bottom right hand corner of a post. It's grayed out until you scroll over it. By the way, you can also like mods this way (at least here on LL). Go to the page where you downloaded the mod and click the "thumbs up" icon there in the bottom right hand corner. The author will appreciate your giving him/her kudos and it helps serve as a recommendation for someone else who is considering downloading the mod.

Archived