Satyr/Faun/Undead/Dragon UNP skin textures for females.

34 minutes ago, Bergrisst said:

As the title says, if you have any info about UNP Female textures like of a Satyr/Faun or Undead or Dragon its welcome. Making a more traditional demon type character. Thank you.

I have a satyr-style skin I made for personal use that I could share if you like:

Skyrim-Satyress.jpg.dd3c01fe9ba197f789232dd39e5a01f8.jpg

Are you comfortable getting the skin into the game yourself or would I need to make you a plugin to go with it?

1 hour ago, Holzfrau said:

I have a satyr-style skin I made for personal use that I could share if you like:

Skyrim-Satyress.jpg.dd3c01fe9ba197f789232dd39e5a01f8.jpg

Are you comfortable getting the skin into the game yourself or would I need to make you a plugin to go with it?

Oh that looks nice, would combine perfectly with the black-hair goat legs I have.
And yeah, simply drop the textures in the correct race folder right?

6 minutes ago, Bergrisst said:

Ow, is it armor?

No, it overrides the naked skin for your character.  It should work under any armor you put on. (Same method I used for the stitched frankenskin in my Halloween Pack)

There is a bug with overrides like this in that SKSE doesn't clear the override if you load into a different save, so it will still be used if you load a save with a different character.  Dropping to the main menu before loading a save that doesn't use it will clear the issue.

1 hour ago, Holzfrau said:

No, it overrides the naked skin for your character.  It should work under any armor you put on. (Same method I used for the stitched frankenskin in my Halloween Pack)

There is a bug with overrides like this in that SKSE doesn't clear the override if you load into a different save, so it will still be used if you load a save with a different character.  Dropping to the main menu before loading a save that doesn't use it will clear the issue.

Not a problem, using 1 character at the time anyway.

And this is perfect, she looks amazing, gonna post a ss asap. Thank you.

I haven't seen those goat legs before, they look really nice.  Did they come out of Goat.7z from upthread?

Also, I see the body texture I gave you doesn't match your head texture, don't forget that you can fix that with the GIMP file I included.

I just looked in Goat.7z and I don't think that the legs are there.

Therefore, I second the "where did you get those legs" request.

Also, there's another hooved body at the following location:

It is CBBE but someone made a UNP version of it. It might be of interest to you.

8 hours ago, Holzfrau said:

I haven't seen those goat legs before, they look really nice.  Did they come out of Goat.7z from upthread?

Also, I see the body texture I gave you doesn't match your head texture, don't forget that you can fix that with the GIMP file I included.

Gimp file?

8 hours ago, Victor14 said:

I just looked in Goat.7z and I don't think that the legs are there.

Therefore, I second the "where did you get those legs" request.

Also, there's another hooved body at the following location:

It is CBBE but someone made a UNP version of it. It might be of interest to you.

Yea I found it in this site https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/

And this is the original page where the mod was uploaded https://coco2048.blogspot.com/2018/11/cocosuccubusorcallbodyslidereleased.html?zx=213f368377c25108

1 hour ago, Bergrisst said:

Gimp file?

GIMP is an image editing program.  Sort of like Photoshop, but open source and free.  Looks like the plugin for saving/editing DDS texture files hasn't been updated recently, so it would probably be safer to use a slightly older version for texture editing:

1. GIMP 2.8.22
  2. DDS plugin

To fix your skin:

1. Open femalebody_satyress.xcf  in textures\actors\character\female\Kit in GIMP.
  2. Drag femalebody_1.dds from textures\actors\character\female into GIMP.  Don't load Mipmaps.
  3. It will now be its own layer in GIMP.  Find the Layers list and drag the femalebody_1.dds layer underneath the top two layers, so it's right above the one that said "Put your skin texture here!" when you opened the file.
  4. You can save the XCF at this point if you like.
  5. Select Image->Flatten Image, this is needed for the DDS plugin to export properly.
  6. Now select File->Export As.  This will open a file save dialog.  Navigate to textures\actors\character\female, change the new filename to femalebody_satyress.dds and press Ok.
  7. Select DXT1 for Compression and also to Generate mipmaps.
  8. Now your skin texture is ready to use and you'll never have to worry about it again! ?

9 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Paint-net is more like photoshop then gimp2 is. Paint-net is also free.

As long as it can open XCF files, it will work just as well as GIMP here, sure.  I understand it has native DDS support so you don't have to hunt down a plugin as well.

I believe it can open XCF files and can save in a bunch of other formats including saving in .DDS format. The main nice thing about paint-net is that you can drop a main file into it and then drop multiple more files where each file is loaded into it separately so that you can take something from one of those files and transfer it to the main file and work on multiple files at one time. Paint-net's lasso tool sucks just as bad as photoshops does but GIMP2's lasso tool is awesome.

Archived