[Request] For Momiji Hair

If anyone could make or convert the momiji hair from the yundao hairstyles. Been trying to find a hiar like it forever but the hairs that yundao provide are wigs only. No need for the HDT physics either if that makes it easier to do. Added screenshots done by Ashes2Asherz for better clarification on which one.

momiji.jpeg

momiji2.jpeg

17 minutes ago, SylvaMoon said:

this ones close to it and the one im using atm but momiji's hair goes down almost to the butt instead of shoulderblades and the front is longer as well.

I know, it was meant as an alternative, many hairs are not available because some modders do not share. :classic_wink:

5 minutes ago, SylvaMoon said:

OMG thank you Gromilla. Finally i have a character that I love the look of. Maybe one day ill decide to install a pose mod but here she is. XD by the way she is a castanic from this site's mod race.

Nvm:) I am now bringing this hairstyle to mind for the SMP physics and SE. I hope it will be in the new version YunDao Wigs

• 3 months later...
On 1/13/2019 at 5:39 AM, SylvaMoon said:

If anyone could make or convert the momiji hair from the yundao hairstyles. Been trying to find a hiar like it forever but the hairs that yundao provide are wigs only. No need for the HDT physics either if that makes it easier to do. Added screenshots done by Ashes2Asherz for better clarification on which one.

momiji.jpeg

momiji2.jpeg

Can you share me the wig of Momiji hair? Thanks!

Archived