Free Balling (Vulvaing?)

llddb

Does anyone know how to make this happen?  It doesn't seem to be working for me.  Would I need a bottom and top in CAS for the naked body parts?  Would I select them instead of an underwear piece?  Would I just clear the slot on the mannequin?  I am almost 99% sure it is user error.  Feel free to explain it as simply as possible (I won't be insulted).  Thanks!

Nudity Underwear

• Made possible to remove underwear per outfit and per body part

Hmm.  Didn't work with the BB bottom I have.  I use Allure for top (default), looks like I will need to add the cas parts instead of using the default setting.

Regardless it isn't saving my underwear settings or is resetting them either on transitions or some other odd reason.  Think I will just wait and see what the next update brings before troubleshooting more.  I just feel like there may be multiple issues at play.

Just updated to the newest WW and while the underwear settings are saving and I can select a nude top with Allure Acc I still cannot get the bottom to stay nude on certain outfits (Athletics and Hot Weather).  Will constantly put in the default.  If I have the whole outfit nude (Selected by plan outfit in  CAS) it will actually recognize the player is nude and the option will be to put underwear on (again the default bottom panty) 

Using [BB][Female]Bottom.package ; should I switch to something else?

12 hours ago, llddb said:

Just updated to the newest WW and while the underwear settings are saving and I can select a nude top with Allure Acc I still cannot get the bottom to stay nude on certain outfits (Athletics and Hot Weather).  Will constantly put in the default.  If I have the whole outfit nude (Selected by plan outfit in  CAS) it will actually recognize the player is nude and the option will be to put underwear on (again the default bottom panty) 

Using [BB][Female]Bottom.package ; should I switch to something else?

Have you tried using the WW body selector, in game, by clicking on a female?

Better Bodies & WW bodies are both considered default bodies and will get confused sometimes on which one to use sometimes.

So you can try the Body Selector and choose either BB(Maxis Default) or Wicked body, at least that's how it works with males.

But I've never seen a 'bottom' selection, only 'top' on males, it's just top, penis, and feet.

Pretty sure it has something to do with body mods, but I've never played around with 'plan outfit' so it could be just a bug.

I'd try using better bodies only, just for testing.

Also using Body Details by Wild Guy, works nice with Better Bodies.

Copy your whole Sims 4 folder to desktop first, just in case.

I did try switching between default (WW) and Native (Should be BB Fem Bottom) and redoing the underwear  and selecting the nude bottom in CAS. (not just removing the piece (though I have tested both ways)).  With Both it still put the default white Underwear on that outfit (Specifically Athletic 1).  Athletic 2 is Nude in CAS (No outfit pieces selected) and even thought it has same underwear settings as Athletic 1 will not populate the bottom with Default white Underwear unless you actually go to the wicked -> Exhibitionism -> Put on Underwear.

The goal I am going for is to be able to assign underwear (this part works fine) to outfits that you would wear underwear with and remove the underwear from outfits that you wouldn't wear it with (this part I can do with the top but not the bottom).  I am spending way too much time on something that should not make a bit of difference (but I can't stop). 

Appreciate the ideas though.

Archived