Noob to Loverslab, in need of some basic help

I've never really used a Loverslab mod before, and I plan on installing some mods to SSE. I've heard that there are two version of the Loverslab framework, one is lite that doesn't require skse and the other is the full version. I have skse so I might as well use the full version I'd think. But I've heard that both version have different mods. Like a lite mod won't run on the full engine. So how can I tell the difference between a lite mod and a full one? Would you even recommend using the full version or is lite better? I'm not really sure what mods I'd like so far besides amorous adventures.

Spoiler
12 minutes ago, DarkSouledDeviant said:

I've never really used a Loverslab mod before, and I plan on installing some mods to SSE. I've heard that there are two version of the Loverslab framework, one is lite that doesn't require skse and the other is the full version. I have skse so I might as well use the full version I'd think. But I've heard that both version have different mods. Like a lite mod won't run on the full engine. So how can I tell the difference between a lite mod and a full one? Would you even recommend using the full version or is lite better? I'm not really sure what mods I'd like so far besides amorous adventures.

Sadly, there are a number of "framework" mods on LoversLab. If you are talking about SexLab framework by Ashal (this site's administrator) then you want the full version found here:

Archived