Last exception

It seems it's some script conflict. Try placing Basemental and MC cmd directly into Mods (no sub-folder), then deleting WW save folder in .../Documents/TheSims4/saves.

That makes it so TS4 loads those after the WW packages, and deleting the WickedWhimsMod folder in /saves resets install. Can also try save clean.

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 2:18 AM, yuzumint said:

Hi, I'm having a bit of an issue with a LE, usually I manage to find the source of the issues but this time I'm abit lost... 

Is it because of the new WW update or is something else broken? I already had a LE before updating today, but it might have been different?

lastException.txt

Ok.....WW…..Basemental drugs and wicked perversions need updating....your getting a tunable resource override error.....at a guess i'd say it's wicked perversions causing it but i'd update all three mods.

9 hours ago, yuzumint said:

So I'm pretty sure I've updated basemental, ww and wicked perversions to the latest versions I could find, and I've removed all cc traits not included with these mods, and I'm still getting a LE...

lastException.txt

Ok it's still saying basemental drugs....also if you use mccommand centre make sure it is also up to date..

Archived