Exceptions flood since I updated to 4.3.5.139a

So, everything was working just fine when I was using WickedWhims 4.3.5.137k. Now I just updated to 4.3.5.139a and I'm getting constant exception flood in the The Sims 4\WickedWhims_4.3.5.139a_Exception.txt file.

The exception is always the same and it just repeats itself over and over again indefinitely, and the txt file just constantly grows in size:

01/06/19 23:17:22 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139a\turbolib\special\custom_exception_watcher.py", line 24, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139a\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py", line 147, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139a\wickedwhims\nudity\occurrences\autonomy_nudity_club.py", line 41, in _trigger_nudity_club_autonomy_on_game_update
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

I thought I was making mistakes so I followed everything stated in the Common Mistakes page without luck.

There are no generated lastException files, the only ones in the folder are from 3rd of January 2019 or even older, unrelated to this problem.

I have same problems, worked fine and now after update it makes problems.I dont think it has to do with updating mods,the program just stop working and will not allow any sims to do anything, even you choose other sims, there is no animation to pick from,its just white box. When you restart game ,it works for some time and than it just stop and when you right click it only shows   Wickedsims settings..?

10 hours ago, gregathit said:

Every time you update your game, you MUST update all your mods.  The updates normally break most mods.

I haven't updated the game because there are no updates, I just updated the mods and the issue started to happen.

8 hours ago, Marc12 said:

I have same problems, worked fine and now after update it makes problems.I dont think it has to do with updating mods,the program just stop working and will not allow any sims to do anything, even you choose other sims, there is no animation to pick from,its just white box. When you restart game ,it works for some time and than it just stop and when you right click it only shows   Wickedsims settings..?

Heh, too good I had a whole backup of my The Sims 4 folder in Documents\Electronic Arts, so I can play like nothing happened. I make a whole backup of the folder everyday.

On 1/7/2019 at 5:29 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

This should be fixed really soon, in .139b.

Don't know if this is the proper place to ask but...

When I updated to 139a I lost my statistics in the pie menu, which I really like and use a lot.

I know you're really busy and appreciate all the time and effort you put in the mods. 

And... You're always on top of fixing bugs so quickly.

Thank You for this fun mod.

You are right that statistics is gone,  I have another issue but i will see later if its my settings,  i have to load  settings again if i go out to another sims house or park, to make them do something, maybe its the new travel settings. It helped to write here, they did  see  it  really  fast. I will also say thanks for the effort, this mod is super and cant be easy to work with,. 

1 hour ago, Melody666 said:

I confirm it's working perfectly fine after updating to 4.3.5.139b. Thanks ❤️

Made a whole "The Sims 4" folder backup again anyway, just in case ?

Yes  it works but statistics is gone and i have to reload my settings  every time i go to a park or another house. I have to look again and see if  i did  something wrong..

15 hours ago, Marc12 said:

It works now, but i have a question about settings,,,,do i have to load them every time i go from house or a park? Everything works fine again, just this little thing..

Do you mean all your WW config settings are reset to default when traveling?

I never noticed this when using v139a, but I never had any LE's like many others at least.

Odd, I had sex with Summer Holiday like 15 times, as she was my first GF, and it showed in the statistics.

After changing WW versions back to 137k, she had sex 0 times but had 4 unique partners, lol.

All other sims were reset to 0 times had sex also.

Partners must be 'baked' into save game files but the other stats. are lost. 

I have noticed with v137k if I disable a few animations, or change some settings, they don't always 'stick', even if I do a game save.

Exiting and Loading game again, will sometimes have certain authors animations ALL re-enabled again, frustrating.

Think I found the problem with animations being reset/changed, it happens when I play a different active sim, and then go back to my main.

Luckily I did an export settings before trying so I just used the import to reload.

When doing an import on the 'other sim' it warned to make a save game, but I don't want a save game with the 'other sim' cause I'm switching back to mine.

It seems each played sim can have their very own custom settings/saves based on gender and type of game play.

When i start the game i load my settings and everything works but no statistics ,  if i leave the house and go to park or any other place, i have to load them again,if i dont load them again, it only  show settings when i right click and its on all sims and tables, beds so i guess it goes to default and nothing can be done. When i go from the park and home, i have to load them again or nothing will happen, i did set up the travel options to work on travel. I have no statistics at all but at least it works,.?

12 hours ago, Marc12 said:

When i start the game i load my settings and everything works but no statistics ,  if i leave the house and go to park or any other place, i have to load them again,if i dont load them again, it only  show settings when i right click and its on all sims and tables, beds so i guess it goes to default and nothing can be done. When i go from the park and home, i have to load them again or nothing will happen, i did set up the travel options to work on travel. I have no statistics at all but at least it works,.?

I'll have to check it out to see if it happens with the WW v137k version I'm using, which doesn't have the travel options. 

Did you try clicking on your own sim to see if the WW menu comes up?

BTW I'm using 'left click' to select sims.

When i start the game i load my settings and everything works but no statistics ,  if i leave the house and go to park or any other place, i have to load them again,if i dont load them again, it only  show settings when i right click and its on all sims and tables, beds so i guess it goes to default and nothing can be done. When i go from the park and home, i have to load them again or nothing will happen, i did set up the travel options to work on travel. 

Yes, its left click for sims,..Its on all sims i click on, if i dont load settings nothing can be done. I also found out i have to load settings if i go to cas or the sims did sleep, it s like 2 times at 24 hour, i have to load even i am in my house, so Wickedsims must reset it self or i am making some trouble i cant see,i will look at it today to see what i do wrong.My teen sims did also stay home even the sign telling me that they are in school, i could not work with them at all, they were just in the house,haha, well  it makes the game more  fun. I will try today and see..;)  Now  i see new  version came up, so i will try it out. :)

21 hours ago, Marc12 said:

When i start the game i load my settings and everything works but no statistics ,  if i leave the house and go to park or any other place, i have to load them again,if i dont load them again, it only  show settings when i right click and its on all sims and tables, beds so i guess it goes to default and nothing can be done. When i go from the park and home, i have to load them again or nothing will happen, i did set up the travel options to work on travel. 

Yes, its left click for sims,..Its on all sims i click on, if i dont load settings nothing can be done. I also found out i have to load settings if i go to cas or the sims did sleep, it s like 2 times at 24 hour, i have to load even i am in my house, so Wickedsims must reset it self or i am making some trouble i cant see,i will look at it today to see what i do wrong.My teen sims did also stay home even the sign telling me that they are in school, i could not work with them at all, they were just in the house,haha, well  it makes the game more  fun. I will try today and see..;)  Now  i see new  version came up, so i will try it out. :)

Well I tested the travelling part and my settings stayed the same, didn't need to reload.

But remember I'm still using v137k.

In one of the other threads here it was confirmed as, not changing with WW v139c. by another member.

You might need to wipe out all WW and WW saves and start with fresh WW install.

I did start new game with version 1.47.51, 1.48.90. It runs really good now, but i do not have any statistics, they are gone of some reason, do you have statistics? ;)

The settings stay were they are, i dont have to reload them all the time,,i will try more later and see if all is ok. Thanks for answering.

37 minutes ago, Marc12 said:

I did start new game with version 1.47.51, 1.48.90. It runs really good now, but i do not have any statistics, they are gone of some reason, do you have statistics? ;)

The settings stay were they are, i dont have to reload them all the time,,i will try more later and see if all is ok. Thanks for answering.

No, I had lost the statistics pie menu when I updated WW, so I went back to v137k until it gets fixed.

Good you got everything else running anyway, I'm pretty sure Turbo will get around to fixing the statistics issue eventually.

Unless it was an intentional change that is.

Archived