[Search] Name of the set clothes

Hey, guys! Unfortunately i don't have pictures or screens. Have seen once a clothe and try to find its name or something.

So, it's black leather body with gloves. And body's unzipped from the top till the pubis. In game this clothes are called Casumi/Katsumi (something like this). Tried to search it on many sites but unsuccesfully. Maybe anyone knows about it? Thanks in advance!

Looks like attached image but with short sleeve and totally uzipped.

chernye-zhenskie-kozhanye-sinteticheskiy-molniya-bodi-dlya-zhenshchin-kombinezon-2017-1238b9556583cb74c0f050971a31cb12-500.jpg

3 hours ago, Kronvo said:

Hey, guys! Unfortunately i don't have pictures or screens. Have seen once a clothe and try to find its name or something.

So, it's black leather body with gloves. And body's unzipped from the top till the pubis. In game this clothes are called Casumi/Katsumi (something like this). Tried to search it on many sites but unsuccesfully. Maybe anyone knows about it? Thanks in advance!

You'll probably have to make a request for the file here in the forums because the download link appears to be broken.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2561.html

First link isn't broken it's at the bottom and is a mediafire link which I just clicked and the mediafire page loads up and has a green download button.

The second link is a 4share download you might need to make account to be able to download files from 4share as I just clicked that one and it also loads a 2share page up with a download button.

The df_t19 body suit one is dead though.

For the kasumi black leather suit one if you know how to use blender you can try porting it to skyrim you just need the .xps addon for blender to be able to load .xps files into blender. https://www.deviantart.com/shinylightbulb/art/Donwload-Now-Kasumi-in-sexy-black-leather-suit-669342892

You can also port something like this to your skyrim game and then change the color to solid black and change it to look like latex.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.png

Archived