Sims 4 : R-Lo's Custom Content WIP

3 hours ago, angiebaby23 said:

That's nice work RLo!  Very cute, I especially love the cute panties.  :)

Thanks a lot! I've often found myself in a rut with undies so I thought I would start there! There's lot available and lace is nice but I'm a sucker for simple cotton ?

15 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Thanks! I've already taken an interest in nitro panic stuff!

TS4_x64 2019-01-04 04-37-48.png

I've recoloured this and will add more designs!

I can only recolour stuff for now as I don't know how to create a mesh and also a lot of creators don't like their meshes being edited, I thinking about some EA meshes and adding to those to start out,

I do have the kitty key hole set already and I will see if can do something with it!

lovely, a new kitty set would be cool, I also love neko girls, only wish new video card arrive soon to play this game on epic settings.

neko girl 2.jpg

neko girl.jpg

@igor2540 such a cute Simmie! The cyber look really suits her ?

@Chexx I'll give that some thoughts! Right now I'm not sure how to do that but I'm sure if I play around I'll find it,

To be honest I'm thinking quite softcore with this and hadn't really considered for X+rated versions but I won't rule it out

4 hours ago, CroniX said:

Hi Rlo, Love your clothes and animations! Was just curious if you could post the cc you used to get the "anime" look to you sims? (Face, ears, hair etc) Or if not direct me where to find it please :)

Hey! Thanks for the compliment! 

To be honest I'm not really sure which cc to recommend as I use a lot different combos for my characters,

It's more a case of how you shape the face and eyes in CAS,

When editing the face on CAS it helps to use 'edit details' mode,

It gives access to some more sliders and each of these will behave differently when viewed from the side,

Also I gives the ability to shape the eyes and adjust the height and size of the iris and pupils too

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 1/6/2019 at 5:24 PM, R-Lo said:

Thanks! I've already taken an interest in nitro panic stuff!

TS4_x64 2019-01-04 04-37-48.png

I've recoloured this and will add more designs!

I can only recolour stuff for now as I don't know how to create a mesh and also a lot of creators don't like their meshes being edited, I thinking about some EA meshes and adding to those to start out,

I do have the kitty key hole set already and I will see if can do something with it!

Can I ask where can I find that hair?? I really like it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/6/2019 at 11:31 PM, R-Lo said:

Here's the result of my experience with the kitty swimsuit!?

Needs some tweaks but I'm learning from it!

TS4_x64 2019-01-07 04-09-05.png

Hi, would you mind sharing where you got the hair used here? Thanks in advance, and sorry if I'm being annoying.