AAF Leito Erectile Dysfunction/Flaccid

Hey all,

I've been having issues getting the dicks to work right with leito's or any animations in Fallout 4. I am using AAF with Basic and Sex animation themes installed. Kinky animations wouldn't load right.

I have "AAF patches for leito and crazy animations" installed along with the "AAF framework compatibility patches". However I am installing Leitos animations after AAF patches for leito and crazy animations since that patch has been moving the actors about 5 feet apart when installed after the main animation pack. Running it in reverse order does not solve the erection problem.

As far as I can tell at least some of the issues must stem from me using "Bodytalk Male Body Mod" and its skeleton, as well as Enhanced Vanilla Bodies Nude Male Cut. Trying to fix some other issues I had previously I have run the bodyslide tool with the EVB NMC body, in case that may have messed something up.

I've seen another thread where someone solved this through a new save. Im going to try that and see if it does work, but I'd rather not lose my current save.

Also while testing I had just installed new Supermutant sex animations and the erection worked for him, but not for humans. Then after running bodyslide again to attempt to fix it, the supermutant erections also stopped working.

Edit: while taking this photo leitos animations where not installed. will fix asap

2.PNG

Capture.PNG

• 1 month later...

I had this problem, and switched back to EVB by leito.  and everything worked.  the Body talk mod maker was helpful, but says his mod is working.  So, some other mod  may be messing with body talk.

Install enhanced vanilla body, one of the erect versions

install leito/crazy patch,

install leitos animations

install more animatioon mods, aaf mods

Last mod to install is AAF patches 3.0  (main thing is to make this last mod, just follow instructions for rest.

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Aerathnor said:

It was in my op, I installed mods on Vortex, wanted to fix this bug, couldn't find anything great to manage load order (always just ran Loot in Skyrim) with so finally downloaded MO2. Part of my question was if I should just reinstall them all using MO to manage them. I'll freely admit that I'm an utter noob when it comes to MO and FO4

What happened with Vortex to make you change. I don't understand how so many people are having such issues with Vortex and load orders. To be honest with you, I'm not stupid, I know load order can make a difference, but Ive never had a issue with AAF and load orders, never moved any of them from where they were placed to begin with. I use Vortex to install them then loot to sort them and away I go. People are always saying make sure that all AAF is at bottom or else. Well this might have some truth to it, in my game I just don't see it or deal with those problems. My AAF mods (around 30 of them) are all over the place in my load order and the closet 1 to the bottom is at least 20-25 slots away from the bottom with a set up of about 125 mods and its working just fine. I like Vortex, its the only one Ive used and it couldn't be any easier when used with Loot. I'd be more inclined to blame the mods being used and the way AAF is being installed for the issues, not Vortex or Loot cause I know from experience that these 2 things work just fine for AAF and Fallout 4.

7 minutes ago, Aerathnor said:

I like vortex fine, but specifically with leito's there seems to be a bug related to load order where you're flaccid during animations. I've tried every other fix I could find other than messing with the load order, so I figured I'd try to do that. I may just not use that mod for the time being and use some other AAF mods.

Get rid of Bodytalk, download EVB and check the option in the fomod patch AAF Compatability patch to support EVB morphs. Flacid problem gone. Nothing to do with Vortex.

Reinstall the patches and make sure to use the bodytalk version instead of the evb one, bodytalk uses morphs that is -1 and evb uses 1 so if an xml is referenced as 1 and your using bodytalk it will not work so check every xml morphs are using the erectile value of -1 and it should work just dont change it for supermutant bodytalk dont work yet for supermutant leave that to 1. if your using it.

AAF with Basic and Sex animation themes installed

Make sure to open the xml file from this mod and change it too -1 or else it will make all value back to 1 and make bodytalk incompatible again.

• 2 months later...

I found this topic when i had a problem with AAF/Bodytalk version: Everything AAF-related worked fine except for the Human (and Ghoul) male genitals not getting into the errected state during animations.
Turned out that I only forgot to check the "Build Morphs" box in bodyslide when building the Bodytalk body.
Everything works just fine now, so i decided to report this here. Maybe it will save someone some time.
Make sure that you check the "Build Morphs" box when building the "TBOS-BodyTalk-V2" body! :)

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 2:46 PM, Arcturus7777 said:

I had this problem, and switched back to EVB by leito.  and everything worked.  the Body talk mod maker was helpful, but says his mod is working.  So, some other mod  may be messing with body talk.

Install enhanced vanilla body, one of the erect versions

install leito/crazy patch,

install leitos animations

install more animatioon mods, aaf mods

Last mod to install is AAF patches 3.0  (main thing is to make this last mod, just follow instructions for rest.

I tried exactly this. But in animations the dong is laying flat aka not erect vertically at all. I've been trying get it fixed for days now animations fire etc right its just the dong isn't erect even though I do have EVB (Erect) installed.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/20/2019 at 12:17 AM, Abhotten said:

I found this topic when i had a problem with AAF/Bodytalk version: Everything AAF-related worked fine except for the Human (and Ghoul) male genitals not getting into the errected state during animations.
Turned out that I only forgot to check the "Build Morphs" box in bodyslide when building the Bodytalk body.
Everything works just fine now, so i decided to report this here. Maybe it will save someone some time.
Make sure that you check the "Build Morphs" box when building the "TBOS-BodyTalk-V2" body! :)

You saved me some time thanks.

On 3/18/2021 at 4:35 AM, Cmanjohnson10 said:

I have bodyslide but no idea how to edit the male body.

Download Bodyslide Studio (make sure you run it through Mod Organsier if you're using that). In the Bodyslide program type in Bodytalk in the Outfit Filter at the top right, check in Outfit/Body that only the Bodytalk things are shown (this filters it to just the male outfits/body's, unfiltered you will see females and you need to select a different preset for that. Select whichever BT3 body that you want under Preset. Tick Body Morphs at bottom right, click Batch Build also bottom right. That should do it