Has Anyone Ever Thought About Making A Cuminflation Mod Before?

i was wondering if it would be possible to make a mod that adds some form of cum inflation, such as when an NPC climaxes, the actor their having sex with belly start to expand, i know the pregnancy part of sexbound sorta does that, in that it gives you a pregnant belly, but was wondering if anyone could make it incremental at the moment of climax.

(bare with me as i have no mod making capabilities nor knowledge.)

As a fellow inflation-lover, with little modding experience outside of proofreading dialogue for others, I think the "easiest" way of doing this would be to make it a patch, using the same triggers as the current animations, but with new pixel art. I can see a few issues, though. One, making sure you don't loop it, because that could bother people. Two, taking the time to edit every frame of animation, and for all races. Three, and this is the biggest one, determining how far you want to go with it. A one-time inflation animation to, say, the pregnancy belly, that reverts back to flat after sex? Shouldn't be too bad. Keeping the belly afterwards? Maybe a little more difficult, I dunno. Writing new lines of dialogue to reference getting filled up? Just another step. Actually having progressive levels based on how many times you have sex, with a different belly size every time? That'd be a good deal more work. 

So, really, it depends on what you want. Keep in mind, I have no experience with Starbound modding of this type, so my frame of reference is limited. Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in, and bring up some ideas to think about. I'd, personally, be happy with one-time inflation with new dialogue.

6 hours ago, LewdBug said:

As a fellow inflation-lover, with little modding experience outside of proofreading dialogue for others, I think the "easiest" way of doing this would be to make it a patch, using the same triggers as the current animations, but with new pixel art. I can see a few issues, though. One, making sure you don't loop it, because that could bother people. Two, taking the time to edit every frame of animation, and for all races. Three, and this is the biggest one, determining how far you want to go with it. A one-time inflation animation to, say, the pregnancy belly, that reverts back to flat after sex? Shouldn't be too bad. Keeping the belly afterwards? Maybe a little more difficult, I dunno. Writing new lines of dialogue to reference getting filled up? Just another step. Actually having progressive levels based on how many times you have sex, with a different belly size every time? That'd be a good deal more work. 

Keep in mind, I have no experience with Starbound modding of this type, so my frame of reference is limited. Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in, and bring up some ideas to think about. I'd, personally, be happy with one-time inflation with new dialogue.

Hmm, overall, i'd say you were pretty on-point with the explanation, despite not having the knowledge. 

I've messed with the API a bunch by now, and indeed, this would be very possible, albeit, with all the roadblocks you've mentioned of, assets and script wise  however, unlike my personal projects, this can actually be achieved in the current version.

Main issue i'd say is the same that plagues both the Fuchsia revival, and Pregnant Males 2: overlapping scripts. If two mods overlap the same script, its likely that neither will work. And for this idea of inflation to work, you'd probably have to mess with at least ~5 scripts, from actor.lua, to climax.lua, and even add a new layer to the animation file, if you don't want to remove the other "groin" layers.

• 11 months later...

So... I realized it's been a while, but I remembered this thread, and, out of curiosity, decided to see if anyone else has been thinking about it, or if anything's changed as far as viability, seeing that the API has seen some changes in the time since this was first proposed. (Less than a year! That's crazy to me.)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...