[SEX MOD] XLV MOD compendium

i re-install game

and install XLV' date=' first i was little bikkuri, that it's didn't work, but ww

i forgot, to run skse, SKSE, needed to RUN this mod !

users who have problem, make sure you are using latest SKES !!!!

[/quote']

For Information!

Messages for a correct launching of xlv 5.1

sanstitre2da.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Actually, that appears to be the older version. The bottom line says version 0.3 rev1, which is 2 versions old. The current one does state version 0.5 rev1 and does not have the other lines anymore. I noticed after updating to v0.4rev1 that it was still showing the older version (v0.3rev1). After starting a new game, it showed the correct version. Did the same with v0.5r1. Did you update the version in a current save? It might just be a lingering script in your current save game. Try a new char/game and see if it updates to the current version name.

i re-install game

and install XLV' date=' first i was little bikkuri, that it's didn't work, but ww

i forgot, to run skse, SKSE, needed to RUN this mod !

users who have problem, make sure you are using latest SKES !!!!

[/quote']

For Information!

Messages for a correct launching of xlv 5.1

sanstitre2da.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Actually, that appears to be the older version. The bottom line says version 0.3 rev1, which is 2 versions old. The current one does state version 0.5 rev1 and does not have the other lines anymore. I noticed after updating to v0.4rev1 that it was still showing the older version (v0.3rev1). After starting a new game, it showed the correct version. Did the same with v0.5r1. Did you update the version in a current save? It might just be a lingering script in your current save game. Try a new char/game and see if it updates to the current version name.

haha so truuuue man ... it's just an epic fail. Thanks I've laughed so hard.

cptbigtok: You see in game (xlv_test.esp)

Dialogs when you talk to a NPC

"XLV MF Player test" (Player have sex with that NPC)

"XLV MF NPC test (follow)" (only male NPC have this dialog option. He is following' date=' and you talk to female NPC "XLV MF NPC test (start)" then both have sex.)

"PoyoooooN!" ( NPC falls to the ground)

"XLV Motion test" (select motion number (I'm still not sure how that works))

xlv_spell.esp no dialogs, only 1 spell "XLV Spell"

!!!You know after starting the game first time with the mod you have no dialogs!!! Save the game, then load that save and you have dialogs.

[/quote']

OK guys thanks for the help. Here's what I've done to make some progress towards getting this mod to work. Spent 1/2 hr uninstalling all files and folders. Fnis generate. Loaded game and did a clean save. Then Installed the older version. Then installed version 5 (not just all by itself but overwrote the older version). then activated esp's in NMM. Then FNIS generate. Then loaded clean save. Correct dialogs appear. I try Player test and first animation works, but keys don't. Reload clean save. Try the NPC to NPC (follow) test and that works great! So then I load clean save and do the show race menu trick and save then reload that save to try and get buttons to work. Sadly, no luck with this. Atleast I've made some major progress haha. Any thoughts on getting key strokes to work would be great.

cptbigtok: no :huh:

I never did the race menu thing, and I always deinstalled the old version completely , made clean save, installed new version, working.

( of course GenerateFNISforUsers and start game with SKSE )

All buttons not working??

The buttons to correct position you must hold, not short press.

>> cptbigtok

I now take a look, on your mod list, i miss it ><;;

I don't know all plugins, but, here - >

AP Skyrim.esm Active Checksum: 2D828927

BreezeHomeChildren.esp Active Checksum: C1D4F08A <- had problem with this mod and XLV

RealisticWaterTextures.esp Checksum: 382A8C02

WATER.esp Active Checksum: 1C4B4D73

same mods ))) what conflict

but, realy tooo many mods, what use scripts, XLV can simple not work because papyrus, can't handle all this mods. I now have clean game, on what i will install XLV, little later when i finish with main mods. and will check, maybe i got the same problem what you.

also are you using " war zones" ? mod ? or any mods what ADD dialogs without sound ? it's can be a problem too.

I can realy recomedn only one thing.

Take a look on your mods, choose only mods what you realy use. and re-install game.

>>I never did the race menu thing

It's was only for a version 01/02, if i current remember, it's was not in a FAQ to a XLV, but on a 2ch.

now, no need to do this. since mad who made this topic, simple copy parts of message by different people. no wander this still on a front page.

>> cptbigtok

I now take a look' date=' on your mod list, i miss it ><;;

BreezeHomeChildren.esp Active Checksum: C1D4F08A <- had problem with this mod and XLV

[i']RealisticWaterTextures.esp Checksum: 382A8C02

same mods ))) what conflict [/i]

but, realy tooo many mods, what use scripts, XLV can simple not work because papyrus, can't handle all this mods. I now have clean game, on what i will install XLV, little later when i finish with main mods. and will check, maybe i got the same problem what you.

also are you using " war zones" ? mod ? or any mods what ADD dialogs without sound ? it's can be a problem too.

Take a look on your mods, choose only mods what you realy use. and re-install game.

It's was only for a version 01/02, if i current remember, it's was not in a FAQ to a XLV, but on a 2ch.

now, no need to do this. since mad who made this topic, simple copy parts of message by different people. no wander this still on a front page.

I am running this with AP and NBP BB luxury suite also with more war, more dragons, more enemies. check your load order. I had to delete some stuff from AP to get it to work (in his read me). It all works fine. Check your load order. AP I deleted:

data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\mt_behavior.hkx

data\meshes\actors\character\characters\defaultmale.hkx

data\meshes\actors\character\characters female\defaultfemale.hkx

then I ran FNIS.

last on the esm Load order:

XLV.esm

AP skyrim.esm

**other esp**

last on esp load order:

NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp

ASX_Potions.esp

ASX_Spells.esp

FNISspells.esp

xlv_test.esp

xlv_spell.esp

make sure you run on a clean save and you run fnis before you start the game. When you start on the clean save wait until all the print on left corner is done then make a new save. exit out and load the save you just made and all of it should work.

That is what worked for me. I hope this helps ;)

hmm is there an option to change the numlock numbers to other keys?

Num 4 and Num 6 to move back and forth the distance. My laptop does not come with Numlock and Scroll Lock Key(believe me, i spent a whole day trying to find where is it and i got the response of no keys exist on this shitty HP dv6)

So i cant use Num keys and my XLV clips a lot. I solved the problem by plugging in a desktop keyboard but i dont want to do that everytime. So is there a way to change it? Say Press 0 to move forward and 9 to move back.

>> cptbigtok

I am running this with AP and NBP BB luxury suite also with more war, more dragons, more enemies. check your load order. I had to delete some stuff from AP to get it to work (in his read me). It all works fine. Check your load order. AP I deleted:

then I ran FNIS.

XLV.esm

AP skyrim.esm

**other esp**

last on esp load order:

NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp

ASX_Potions.esp

ASX_Spells.esp

FNISspells.esp

xlv_test.esp

xlv_spell.esp

make sure you run on a clean save and you run fnis before you start the game. When you start on the clean save wait until all the print on left corner is done then make a new save. exit out and load the save you just made and all of it should work.

I am having problems myself, in my download there was no xlv_spell.esp.

EDIT: I got working. Though for the dialog what is Poooyan suppose to do? It just makes the character go omg and drop down. Other then that the I have to use XLV test to get sex to happen. Don't know if this is correct or not.

>> cptbigtok

then I ran FNIS.

XLV.esm

AP skyrim.esm

**other esp**

last on esp load order:

NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp

ASX_Potions.esp

ASX_Spells.esp

FNISspells.esp

xlv_test.esp

xlv_spell.esp

I am having problems myself, in my download there was no xlv_spell.esp.

EDIT: I got working. Though for the dialog what is Poooyan suppose to do? It just makes the character go omg and drop down. Other then that the I have to use XLV test to get sex to happen. Don't know if this is correct or not.

That is the same thing I have for the Poooyan. IDK if you found the XLV_spell. make sure you have the most current version downloaded.

The latest version is up03650 found on page 8.

The poooyan spell takes out a target.

Possibly enablering to use the xlv spell (whis is a rape spell) on the character after they have fallen.

Or (more likely) some of the motion tests leave the NPC in a weird positions, like lying down outstretched while the should be walking.

Or looking like walking as if crucified.

The pyoooan spell makes em go normal again. Have fun!

To anyone missing voices, only getting slurping sounds I have a possible workaround.

In your Data\sound\fx\lovers\ folder there is probably only 2 folders: Slurp and FemaleYoungEager. Now, if you like the voice included in FemaleYoungEager you could simply move the files from that folder to slurp, overwriting. This will of course remove the slurp sound.

Another option would be to create individual folders with the correct names for other female NPC voice types (the - should be replaced with Female):

FemaleArgonian

-Child

-Commander

-Commoner

-Condescending

-Coward

-DarkElf

-ElfHaughty

-EvenToned

-Khajiit

-Nord

-OldGrumpy

-OldKindly

-Orc

-Shrill

-Soldier

-Sultry

That should add the voices.

NB: There are also some uniques, but I don't know if they matter so not gonna list here. The list can be found in your \sound\voice\ if you have AP installed, but basically the notation is like this:

FemaleUnique

Example: FemaleUniqueVex

A third option: If you aren't a particularly big fan of the included voice and slurping sound(no offense, still a great mod) you can:

1. Download Animated Prostitution manually, extract it somewhere not in your data folder(I used desktop).

2. Now add the sounds to something like VLC Player's playlist function and pick out the 10(more might be possible, haven't tested) you prefer. I haven't been able to make anyone lasting more than approx. 1 second work, so keep that in mind.

3. You've selected 10? Great. Rename them to 000.wav - 009.wav.

4. Now delete FemaleYoungEager folder from Data\sound\fx\lovers

5. Replace the files in \slurp\ with the ones you just renamed.

6. Voila, you have succesfully added new sounds that will play with every female NPC(possibly male too, again haven't tested).

Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

what's the difference between XLV mod' date=' Mini Lovers, and Mini Lovers Alternate? Thank you so much

[/quote']

Minilovers is the original mod written to provide up to 50 sex animations though it never expanded beyond it's initial 6 animations.

MLA is a mod which added some scenarios to the base Minilovers mod (Random raper, Combat Rape) and also took advantage of another mod which had been written to provide sounds for Minilovers. It is a buggy and obsolete mod that no one should be using any more.

XLV appears to be a rewrite of the MLA mod with a few additional features but it also no longer requires the Minilovers or Minilovers Sound mods, those are now built into the XLV mod.

If you want to use any of those mods stick with XLV as long as it's features fit your desires. Otherwise look at the SexIs mod, Sanguine's Debauchery Mod or the SexAddict Mod (my rewrite of MLA) for other possibilities that might match more closely to what you want.

Guest tiger8u2

I've actually gotten this version to work, BUT, I do miss the features of MLA that included positioning hot keys and "disposition" adjustments of the NPC's you had relations with.

Since this seems to be a "test" version, is there any information about when an update will be happening?

Is there any way to stop NPCs from stripping off their clothes at the start of sex?

Not with XLV (or most sex mods currently). SexIS has a slot-by-slot setting for both male and female, but most mods either strip completely or strip the body armor slot. You can control your PC by going into the inventory during the animations, but you can't do that with the NPCs.