[SEX MOD] XLV MOD compendium

It's ridiculous that the "NPC follow" command can't be used on any female NPC' date=' so you can't force any females NPCs into sex. I guess the author is a fan of guy-on-guy gay sex huh. Lol.

[/quote']

It is used on female NPCs. The author of the mod starts the "follow" option on a male, then you are supposed to talk to female to complete the "follow" option, and then the 2 NPCs (M/F) fuck like bunnies. I don't think it was intentional that it works male/male (if it does). And if it was intentional, so what :P ? But again, start with male, talk to female second.

Is it possible to add that dialogue option to female NPCs then to make F-F possible?

Is it possible to add that dialogue option to female NPCs then to make F-F possible?

Through the CK I'm sure it could be done. I haven't done any Skyrim modding, so I'm not familiar with the CK, but in GECK (FO3/FONV) dialog options had "conditions" to control whether they were displayed. Since the dialog option is available for females but only after setting the "follow" option for a male, I would assume there is a condition on the dialog for females checking for somebody already following. Remove that condition, and it should work (IF there are not other conditions within the scripts themselves that make checks, although FF does work for the PC).

The one problem is that the anims are not very F/F friendly. They are designed for one of the parties to have a penis. So unless one of the female NPCs is equipped with a strapon, the anims aren't as good as they could be. You would probably have to equip the first female NPC with the strapon since the scripts (I think) would assume the first selected "follow" NPC is a male.

hello all. So i got the mod running...np there with everyones posts. question' date=' i ran into a problem, the npc's are not lining up...n e suggestions. new to modding.. idk even where to start to fix.

[/quote']

I don't believe there are any position controls in this demo yet, unlike original Mini Lovers.

If the incorrect positioning is constant and it bothers you that much, you could edit the skeleton in nifskope - adjust the Y translation on the NPC node; increase/decrease to move forwards and backwards, respectively. Could misalign other animations though, so create a back up.

hello all. So i got the mod running...np there with everyones posts. question' date=' i ran into a problem, the npc's are not lining up...n e suggestions. new to modding.. idk even where to start to fix.

[/quote']

I don't believe there are any position controls in this demo yet, unlike original Mini Lovers.

If the incorrect positioning is constant and it bothers you that much, you could edit the skeleton in nifskope - adjust the Y translation on the NPC node; increase/decrease to move forwards and backwards, respectively. Could misalign other animations though, so create a back up.

[/quote']

I seem to not be getting the lines in the top corner of the screen. It just has one saying the file version and no dialogue options.

Me too' date=' as above. I get the [XLV init'] or what have you, but no lines after that, and no dialogue options.

Annnnd, it's probably because I didn't follow the directions! Make sure you grab the "Sample" directory out of the archive and install it separately.

Same issues as well in a way, I just get the Version line (not several lines of text) but I have the NPC/NPC working, the Player/NPC plays one animation, buttons don't work but it seems to do the animation randomly (Player/NPC) once I load up a new save as I can't quit the animation. This is with the XLV4r1 release.

I get 1 warning when running fnis( however I dunno where to look for the explanation to said error)? Everything seems to work fine except the motion test, they all do the T pose which I assume is what the fnis warning was for:(. Also the poyoooon(sp?) just has the npc fall down, is that intentional? Also, is rape in this mod?

I get 1 warning when running fnis( however I dunno where to look for the explanation to said error)? Everything seems to work fine except the motion test' date=' they all do the T pose which I assume is what the fnis warning was for:(. Also the poyoooon(sp?) just has the npc fall down, is that intentional? Also, is rape in this mod?

[/quote']

I seem to not be getting the lines in the top corner of the screen. It just has one saying the file version and no dialogue options.

Me too' date=' as above. I get the [XLV init'] or what have you, but no lines after that, and no dialogue options.

Annnnd, it's probably because I didn't follow the directions! Make sure you grab the "Sample" directory out of the archive and install it separately.

Same issues as well in a way, I just get the Version line (not several lines of text) but I have the NPC/NPC working, the Player/NPC plays one animation, buttons don't work but it seems to do the animation randomly (Player/NPC) once I load up a new save as I can't quit the animation. This is with the XLV4r1 release.

rape is not in this mod. what warning are you getting? You shouldn't have one if u did the install correctly. You might have another mod that conflicts like AP.

No this is the only adult mod I have installed. I don't know where to look for the explanation of the warning.

EDIT: NVM, reinstalled it and everything went fine, no warnings this time.

if buttons don't work -

1) save game in a "town" / "house" location.

2) go in wry bash, uncheck mod, go in a mod rar, re-place scripts files

3) run FNIS

3.1) if you use x32 skeleton downaldo behavior update, and make sur "checked" x32 in snis.

4) load game, wait about 30 sec, made a CLEAN save, exsit game.

5) check plugin, in wrye bash or nmm, but not in launcher.

6) run BOSS

7) load game, (that clean save) wait little, save - overwrite old save.

8) load this save ( no need exsit from game) now keys working.

in the first message on this topic, par how install mod from my message. showracemenu, not needet any more.

ofcource, you MUST start game from a SKSEloader.

without this, any script will not wroking. It's like... #2 important program for this mod, first is FNIS.

Plus, mod like Puppeteer Master-10870-1-6 will conflict with a XLV, i had same problem,with keys, yasterday. After i iinstall - remove this "puppeteer" mod.