[SEX MOD] XLV MOD compendium

None of the buttons work only 1 animation plays and sound effects only and it's stuck forever :/... Yes I started up with SKSE which is also up to date 1.6.5

Silly question but needs to be asked - you did run the FNIS generator for users after installing this update, correct? It's a step that's easily missed sometimes.

What exactly is the difference between this and MLA? Just instead of a spell you use dialogue?

I'm not sure what changes are in the just released version (will be trying it tonight). Basically, yes it is MLA through dialog rather than through spell. It does work nicely but is missing 2 features - no "random" sex/rape (comber or otherwise) and no necro. There is NPC on NPC action - you talk to someone, selecting one of the dialog options (original non-translated, but current version supposedly translated to English), then they follow you until you talk to another NPC, selecting the NPC/NPC option, then the NPCs have sex. Basically, if you are looking for random/combat rape or necro, the current XLV is not what you'd want, stick with the MLA variants.

xlv04r1 is working!!!! All 6 animations, Y and U key to change animations, H and G key to get forward/backward in sex-act and dialog options.

xlv MF player test = player have sex with NPC.

xlv MF NPC test (follow) = NPC1 is following you

xlv MF NPC test (start) = NPC2 have sex with NPC1

I have Skyrim 1.8 and FNIS 3.2

Installed xlv, used GenerateFNISforUsers.exe = working.

If I translated the instructions correctly there is no possibility(key) to switch between activ/passiv part.

None of the buttons work only 1 animation plays and sound effects only and it's stuck forever :/... Yes I started up with SKSE which is also up to date 1.6.5

Silly question but needs to be asked - you did run the FNIS generator for users after installing this update' date=' correct? It's a step that's easily missed sometimes.

[/quote']

Yes, I did everything that you can think of to get it to work correctly including FNIS and generating. Buttons do not work. Same thing with Mini Lovers or Mini Lovers Extended, the buttons just do not work and only 1 animation plays on any of those. Sanguine's Dabauchery works like a charm though including the buttons.

Have you Skyrim 1.8 and FNIS 3.2

Installed xlv, used GenerateFNISforUsers.exe( be sure it update correct,no error message),start game with SKSE and wait until all messages have appeared in the top left corner,save game,load this save(wait for all messages).Then all keys work(Y,U,H,G).

jossilva, yes the same animations as MiniLovers.See pictures http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9024&pid=286057#pid286057

Yes PoyoooooN! = NPC falls to the ground

This is just for show right? I mean you don't get health from having sex' date=' there isn't a need component to having sex, you don't get paid for having sex, you don't increase your relationship when having sex or anything like that?

Did the author state what his long term goals is for this?

[/quote']

Probably the same as every other sex mod author's initial goal - to have 2 (or 3 if the animators do it right) animated characters fuck like bunnies (or in the case of beastiality mods, WITH bunnies) :D . So far, the only sex mods for skyrim that have any expressed "goal" is Niruins Business Plan, Sanguine Debauchery, & SSG (if I missed one, sorry). The others (AP, ASX, MLA, MLAX, XLV) are currently in a "let's fuck" state, no story or "end goal". Until someone comes up with a more centralized sex "server" (for lack of a better word) like sexout for FONV, most of the mods will be more "sex for sex" oriented. Sexrim was supposed to fill that gap but is currently on standby.

As far getting health, I believe most of the mods have (small) bonuses to health/magic/stamina regeneration after sex (the "afterglow" so to speak). You have to check the specific mods to know about that.

skse1.8?? skse1_06_05 is the latest version.

Did you run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe with no error message?

Is the mod near the end of your load order?

If that does not work, try it with a big hammer or a chainsaw. :rolleyes:

But do not send me the bill for your new PC.

skse1.8?? skse1_06_05 is the latest version.

Did you run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe with no error message?

Is the mod near the end of your load order?

If that does not work' date=' try it with a big hammer or a chainsaw. :rolleyes:

But do not send me the bill for your new PC.

[/quote']

skse1_06_05 right I confused

And their was 1 warning at FNIS, not error. It doesn't disappear.

And I moved xlv_test.esp to the lowest section at Mod organizer.

But same.

TESV 1.8.151.0

FNIS 3_2_2

skse 1.8

And I did all steps you wrote' date=' but it doesn't work.

some messages appeared at left side, about ten?

Select mode in dialogue works but they don't move in T shape.

Even sounds work;;

Help me.

[/quote']

The 'T' shape normally indicates that the wrong FNIS is being used. FNIS version 3.3.X is strictly Skyrim 1.8.151 compatible, while FNIS 3.2.x is only Skyrim 1.6/1.7 compatible (not 1.8.151).

One thing to note is that "Motion test" option in XLV is currently putting NPCs in the 'T' state - either the animations for that option were not included, or the text file that FNIS needs to include those animations is incomplete or missing completely. So "Motion text" will give you the 'T'. However, "Player test" and "NPC test" work for sex.

Finally make sure the animations are actually there. Should be in the following path: ../Data/meshes/actors/character/animations/xlv/

I just took a look at the animations and the FNIS list of anims, and there is some interesting info:

1) It does look like the anims for the "motion test" are missing (the FNIS text has them listed, but they are missing from the animation folder in the package). It looks like there should be 10 of those. No indication what these "motions" should be.

2) There are supposed to be 5 "single motion" anims (missing also). Probably masturbation.

3) There are supposed to be 5 "3p" anims (again, not included). YEA, 3-WAYS!!!

These all look like future development - probably "motion test" wasn't supposed to be included yet.

inbiwky. OK warning message not error.But if you get a warning message FNIS has not succsessfully included all animations, so mod don't work correct.

First try FNIS V3_3_2 with "Behavior Files V3_3_2 fix2"

If you still get a warning message, look which mod is not working.Normaly the last in FNIS list (see picture 1)

post-3209-13597881049323_thumb.jpg

(I had the same problem with the latest version of NiruinsBusinessPlan and a old version of xlv with FNIS 3.2)

Open the FNIS_xlv_List.txt file (../Data/meshes/actors/character/animations/xlv/FNIS_xlv_List.txt

Select all empty lines and delete them (picture 2 and 3). Save FNIS_xlv_List.txt

post-3209-13597881050286_thumb.jpgpost-3209-13597881049711_thumb.jpg

Then run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

That worked for NiruinsBusinessPlan and old xlv(with FNIS 3.2), no more warning,succsessfully included all animations.

update post

I update FNIS (3_2 to 3_3_2), now I have a GenerateFNISforUsers warning.(First I got error messages (CHSBHC arm fix and FNIS Base),and I must modify the FNIS_FNIS_List.txt and FNIS_FNISBase_List.txt like I explained above.Then only the 1 warning message was still there.)

I test xlv04r1, all 6 animations working (all stages);NPC + NPC is working;undress/dress is working;sound is working.

inbiwky. OK warning message not error.But if you get a warning message FNIS has not succsessfully included all animations' date=' so mod don't work correct.

First try FNIS V3_3_2 with "Behavior Files V3_3_2 fix2"

If you still get a warning message, look which mod is not working.Normaly the last in FNIS list (see picture 1)

(I had the same problem with the latest version of NiruinsBusinessPlan and a old version of xlv with FNIS 3.2)

Open the FNIS_xlv_List.txt file (../Data/meshes/actors/character/animations/xlv/FNIS_xlv_List.txt

Select all empty lines and delete them (picture 2 and 3). Save FNIS_xlv_List.txt

Then run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

That worked for NiruinsBusinessPlan and old xlv(with FNIS 3.2), no more warning,succsessfully included all animations.

update post

I update FNIS (3_2 to 3_3_2), now I have a GenerateFNISforUsers warning.(First I got error messages (CHSBHC arm fix and FNIS Base),and I must modify the FNIS_FNIS_List.txt and FNIS_FNISBase_List.txt like I explained above.Then only the 1 warning message was still there.)

I test xlv04r1, all 6 animations working (all stages);NPC + NPC is working;undress/dress is working;sound is working.

[/quote']

I did all the things. But same.

I'll quit.

Me too' date=' as above. I get the [XLV init'] or what have you, but no lines after that, and no dialogue options.

Annnnd, it's probably because I didn't follow the directions! Make sure you grab the "Sample" directory out of the archive and install it separately.

I am having the same problem you had. I am certain it is something I have done. I extracted the main files to the data fodler, using NMM, then extracted the sample folder to the data folder as well. NMM allowed me to get the xlv.esm file in the plug-ins tab as well as the vlv_test.exp file. I ran the FNIS generator afterwards and it appears to show the animations ready, but I do not see any dialogue box options when I speak to NPC's.

Any help anyone can give me would be appreciated.

It's ridiculous that the "NPC follow" command can't be used on any female NPC' date=' so you can't force any females NPCs into sex. I guess the author is a fan of guy-on-guy gay sex huh. Lol.

[/quote']

It is used on female NPCs. The author of the mod starts the "follow" option on a male, then you are supposed to talk to female to complete the "follow" option, and then the 2 NPCs (M/F) fuck like bunnies. I don't think it was intentional that it works male/male (if it does). And if it was intentional, so what :P ? But again, start with male, talk to female second.

Me too' date=' as above. I get the [XLV init'] or what have you, but no lines after that, and no dialogue options.

Annnnd, it's probably because I didn't follow the directions! Make sure you grab the "Sample" directory out of the archive and install it separately.

I am having the same problem you had. I am certain it is something I have done. I extracted the main files to the data fodler, using NMM, then extracted the sample folder to the data folder as well. NMM allowed me to get the xlv.esm file in the plug-ins tab as well as the vlv_test.exp file. I ran the FNIS generator afterwards and it appears to show the animations ready, but I do not see any dialogue box options when I speak to NPC's.

Any help anyone can give me would be appreciated.

Yeah, having redone the install properly I'm still having this issue.

Someone mentioned their character dying after some kill animations. Are you also running SD? Because I think that's an SD thing, I have it as well.

I To have big a problem this mod for FNIS

*********************************************************************************

FNIS Behavior V3.3.2 fix1 2.12.12 19:44:35

Skyrim: 1.8.151.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Reading APSexIdles ...

Reading BBLSmusic ...

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

Reading niruinsbusinessplan ...

Reading xlv ...

ERROR(9):The index was beyond the scope of a file.

HEEEEP!!!

Sorri for my French

FINS last fix

It is solved!