Jump to content

FNIS T-Pose


taffy

Recommended Posts

Hi all, I've run into the dreaded T-Pose issue.

 

I'm using FNIS 7.4.5XXL and not trying to do anything fancy, just run a bunch of SLAL packs. I seem to be hitting some kind of animation limit though, because with all my packs installed FNIS outputs everything fine but everyone is in a T-Pose in game. 

 

If I disable 5 or so of the SLAL packs and rerun FNIS the problem resolves itself (and it doesn't seem to matter which packs I disable).

 

Here's the FNIS log with all the packs installed:

Quote

Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat" 

Reading znarokspack V1.0 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading Xandero V1.0 ...
Reading testpack V1.0 ...
Reading Suke V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SAP V1.4 ...
Reading RohZima V1.0 ...
Reading NSAP Rydin V1.0 ...
Reading NSAP Mitos V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading NCK30 V1.0 ...
Reading milkypack V1.0 ...
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...
Reading Guffel V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading Evacuation V1.0 ...
Reading D_ManXX2 V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...
Reading AyasatoAnims V1.0 ...
Reading Arrok V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByMike24 V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading 3jiou V1.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

 8042 animations for 42 mods successfully included (character)

Is this some type of known limit? People seem to run way more animations than this, and FNIS says it supports much more than this, so I'm not sure what's going on...

Link to comment
Spoiler
5 minutes ago, taffy said:

Hi all, I've run into the dreaded T-Pose issue.

 

I'm using FNIS 7.4.5XXL and not trying to do anything fancy, just run a bunch of SLAL packs. I seem to be hitting some kind of animation limit though, because with all my packs installed FNIS outputs everything fine but everyone is in a T-Pose in game. 

 

If I disable 5 or so of the SLAL packs and rerun FNIS the problem resolves itself (and it doesn't seem to matter which packs I disable).

 

Here's the FNIS log with all the packs installed:

Is this some type of known limit? People seem to run way more animations than this, and FNIS says it supports much more than this, so I'm not sure what's going on...

 

 

By consensus (kind of like global warming) there is a limit to animations, no one knows exactly what that limit is and that limit is certainly 10000 or more.

 

That being said I would recommend going to the standard FNIS (instead of XXL) and reloading Groovtama's skeleton and seeing if that doesn't solve your problem.

Link to comment
23 hours ago, taffy said:

Creature Pack not installed

Easiest way is to uninstall the packs and add them one at a time until problems appear.

I only ever use XXL and never have any problems with it. Currently at c. 11k animations but usually around 12k-13k.

23 hours ago, taffy said:

Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat" 

If you are not using the mod you don't need the patch.

 

23 hours ago, taffy said:

Reading NSAP Rydin V1.0 ...
Reading NSAP Mitos V1.0 ...

You can get rid of these two for starters. NSAP is obsolete and has been for quite some time. The animations will be in the SLAL packs.

Link to comment

Thanks for the replies- sadly the standard version gives me the same problem, and I can't diagnose the problem by re-enabling the packs one-by-one because the problem occurs once a certain number is hit, regardless of which actual packs are used. I am using Ultimate Combat, and those are just the names of the SLAL packs for those animators. I don't have any interest in creature animations so haven't installed the pack. Really strange and frustrating.

 

Link to comment
14 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Easiest way is to uninstall the packs and add them one at a time until problems appear.

I only ever use XXL and never have any problems with it. Currently at c. 11k animations but usually around 12k-13k.

If you are not using the mod you don't need the patch.

 

You can get rid of these two for starters. NSAP is obsolete and has been for quite some time. They animations will be in the SLAL packs.

Actually it looks like those NSAP packs may have been the problem, so I might have been wrong about the files I downloaded. Still testing but thanks for pointing me in what appears to be the right direction!

Link to comment
Spoiler
7 hours ago, taffy said:

Thanks for the replies- sadly the standard version gives me the same problem, and I can't diagnose the problem by re-enabling the packs one-by-one because the problem occurs once a certain number is hit, regardless of which actual packs are used. I am using Ultimate Combat, and those are just the names of the SLAL packs for those animators. I don't have any interest in creature animations so haven't installed the pack. Really strange and frustrating.

 

 

 

Try ticking the hkx compatibility box "on" using FNIS and see if that helps (this was a recommendation I found that Fore made to a similar problem. Maybe it will help you). You know, the one below the skeleton-arm fix.

Link to comment

As it turns out it was an issue with my Mitos and Rydin packs. They were sourced from here and a bunch of other people have reported the exact same issue in that thread. Removing both packs fixed the problem. The reason adding mods one by one didn't help was because there were two problematic packs. Thanks for the help.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. For more information, see our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use