The Equestrian

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to the body selector issues, I've noticed that when putting the sheathed version of this on female bodies (it also tweaks the legs with some weird stretched parts, doesn't quite work), there's a visible seam/gap running along the torso. If you happen to update the mod and tweak that, I'd be very thankful. :)

I have a male Sim that I want to use this on, but whenever I equip the soft version, a visible gap between his torso and pelvis appears. The hard version is fine, but the soft version narrows his hips and thighs so that his lower body is no longer properly aligned. He's not an overweight Sim, just slightly muscular. I have pictures of the issue below ⬇️

Spoiler

Whilst soft, the gap appears.

676140176_01-26-19_9-13-49PM.png.75e6e9ba2b81dd3c0418df3e8bf1c9f9.png1648350174_01-26-19_9-13-55PM.png.b3723bc160a5c01304a2fc365cce5a07.png
58304413_01-26-19_9-13-44PM.png.004f0e50be19f3afe5eaba323aedd7f0.png

But whilst hard, his lower half returns to its original shape and the gap is no longer there.

926575998_01-26-19_9-13-37PM.png.1908db3a6eede80067768acd426db3a1.png

On 1/7/2019 at 1:20 PM, tobi-hentai said:

I have WW v.4.3.5.137k and your penis mod shafted celestrian which doesnt appears in body selector either

On 1/9/2019 at 1:54 AM, malbolzcha said:

Still won't show in body selector for me

On 1/18/2019 at 10:47 AM, n3koboyy said:

In addition to the body selector issues, I've noticed that when putting the sheathed version of this on female bodies (it also tweaks the legs with some weird stretched parts, doesn't quite work), there's a visible seam/gap running along the torso. If you happen to update the mod and tweak that, I'd be very thankful. :)

On 1/27/2019 at 6:34 PM, Gamergamer1701 said:

Yeah I have Turbo's latest Patreon version of WW and unfortunately this one does not show up in the Body Selector. It does show up in CAS though.

There is a known bug for the body selector if I am not mistaken. The files have been checked to make sure the appropriate xml file has been updated for these models to show. I will be updating the xml file again to include newer mods and update this and the Celestrian to fix the weight/gap issues shortly.

5 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

There is a known bug for the body selector if I am not mistaken. The files have been checked to make sure the appropriate xml file has been updated for these models to show. I will be updating the xml file again to include newer mods and update this and the Celestrian to fix the weight/gap issues shortly.

Oh just to clarify, my problems were with the Equestrian (there were odd issues with it contorting male bodies too sadly). 

On 1/30/2019 at 5:18 AM, MiniGiles said:

Okay, so I will happily wait for the updated files. Super pumped about this one. It's going to go great with my Satyr sim ;)

Thank you so much for your hard work & creativity! :) 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Great mod! Just needs...a (much) thicker cock and (much) bigger balls--for that "cum everywhere" result and extensive breeding, of course! :) 

A flaccid version (reaching to the knees) would be nice, too--bonus points if it could be animated and wag a bit whilst walking...

Edited by Xumbar
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...