Skyrim load CTD

Vendeter

Good day everyone!
Yesterday I downloaded some new mods and updated the old ones by downloading them from LoversLab (several animations downloaded from Nexus). Now my Skyrim crashes when I load the save. That is, run the game itself, then try to start a new game or load the save, I almost immediately crashes the game. I was very angry, and I can't understand what's going on; disable the updated mods and the NEW skse plugin - the game crashes, remove the animations that are updated - the game crashes. What's the matter?! I AM VERY, VERY ANGRY WITH SKYRIM!!!?
Here is the name of the archives with mods:
1) nazonootoko
2) HAnimations-80201-1-4-0beta
3) Blocking Animation Pack-64510-1-82
4) SLAL NibblesAnims 5.0
5) AsBooAnims 1.0 (Public Release)
6) RohZimaSlalPack007a
7) NoMaaM Breathing Idles BBB V0_1-7093
8 ) ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv11_4C
9) HentaiCreatures_MNCv11_4C
10) MoreNastyCritters_v11_4C
11) SexLab More Creatures v0.04
12) zombies-91287-1 (the mod is called "Mihail Zombies", I have not activated)
13) Degonian_v2.00-72202-2-00 (this mod I also did not activate)
14) SexLab Nude Creatures v3.3.0
15) HornyDogsOfSkyrim_optional
16) Creature_Features_1_0_4
17) Creature_Features_1_0_4_Penis_Patch
18) Bakafactory's ABC HDT Patch 0.3 V
19) Bestiality (mod on the genitals of animals and creatures; put again, because they are not properly began to work) (this mod I downloaded not with Nexus, but I had it before)
20) (this archive I deleted, it had animations from Komotor version 2.0+).

I will be very glad if you help as soon as possible!?
------------------------------------------------------------
Strange, of course, but, seems, Skyrim crashes from-for animations. How can that happen again?! I'll try to understand what's going on...

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Vender_Pellegus said:

Good day everyone!
Yesterday I downloaded some new mods and updated the old ones by downloading them from LoversLab (several animations downloaded from Nexus). Now my Skyrim crashes when I load the save. That is, run the game itself, then try to start a new game or load the save, I almost immediately crashes the game. I was very angry, and I can't understand what's going on; disable the updated mods and the NEW skse plugin - the game crashes, remove the animations that are updated - the game crashes. What's the matter?! I AM VERY, VERY ANGRY WITH SKYRIM!!!?
Here is the name of the archives with mods:
1) nazonootoko
2) HAnimations-80201-1-4-0beta
3) Blocking Animation Pack-64510-1-82
4) SLAL NibblesAnims 5.0
5) AsBooAnims 1.0 (Public Release)
6) RohZimaSlalPack007a
7) NoMaaM Breathing Idles BBB V0_1-7093
8 ) ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv11_4C
9) HentaiCreatures_MNCv11_4C
10) MoreNastyCritters_v11_4C
11) SexLab More Creatures v0.04
12) zombies-91287-1 (the mod is called "Mihail Zombies", I have not activated)
13) Degonian_v2.00-72202-2-00 (this mod I also did not activate)
14) SexLab Nude Creatures v3.3.0
15) HornyDogsOfSkyrim_optional
16) Creature_Features_1_0_4
17) Creature_Features_1_0_4_Penis_Patch
18) Bakafactory's ABC HDT Patch 0.3 V
19) Bestiality (mod on the genitals of animals and creatures; put again, because they are not properly began to work) (this mod I downloaded not with Nexus, but I had it before)
20) (this archive I deleted, it had animations from Komotor version 2.0+).

I will be very glad if you help as soon as possible!?
------------------------------------------------------------
Strange, of course, but, seems, Skyrim crashes from-for animations. How can that happen again?! I'll try to understand what's going on...

This is probably straightforward. You likely now have too many animations (if you want more information about that please look at my blog - the link is in my signature below). So, for our purposes today, run FNIS and copy the top half of the box (the part that starts with information about your skeleton and ends with the number of animations successfully loaded). Paste that here if you want more feedback but, in a nutshell, if you add the total animations loaded (character plus creature) and get:

less than 10k animations - I'm probably wrong and it is NOT your animations

over 14k animations - I am probably right and you need to eliminate some animation packs

between 10-14k could go either way but is still more likely than not to be your problem. Reduce your animation packs until you get below 10k animations and see if your problem is solved. 

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This is probably straightforward. You likely now have too many animations (if you want more information about that please look at my blog - the link is in my signature below). So, for our purposes today, run FNIS and copy the top half of the box (the part that starts with information about your skeleton and ends with the number of animations successfully loaded). Paste that here if you want more feedback but, in a nutshell, if you add the total animations loaded (character plus creature) and get:

less than 10k animations - I'm probably wrong and it is NOT your animations

over 14k animations - I am probably right and you need to eliminate some animation packs

between 10-14k could go either way but is still more likely than not to be your problem. Reduce your animation packs until you get below 10k animations and see if your problem is solved. 

You're partly right. I have a little less than 14k animations (over 12к-13к). But it would have been more if I hadn't deleted the necro animations. Yes, I have crashes Skyrim, when I have 10K+ animations, but I have is worth the old mod "Continue Game No Crash", which increases safer limit until 14k or slightly less. So I couldn't figure it out. Oh, sorry to remove the animation. We'll have to think what to remove...?

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, Vender_Pellegus said:

You're partly right. I have a little less than 14k animations (over 12к-13к). But it would have been more if I hadn't deleted the necro animations. Yes, I have crashes Skyrim, when I have 10K+ animations, but I have is worth the old mod "Continue Game No Crash", which increases safer limit until 14k or slightly less. So I couldn't figure it out. Oh, sorry to remove the animation. We'll have to think what to remove...?

If it make you feel any better, one of my friends is working on a "fix." If it pans out there is a reasonable chance that you will be able to add those back. But, that is not going to happen today (I don't think) so you need to make the choices. I will tell you what I've told others and placed on my blog. You can eliminate packages (as you said). Or you can use older versions of ZAP or DD (if you can find them and if your other mods will run with older versions). Or you can go to the SLAL thread where the experts on animations have already lined out how to eliminate animations one-by-one so you can keep those from packs you want (I will warn you that this can be time-consuming).

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If it make you feel any better, one of my friends is working on a "fix." If it pans out there is a reasonable chance that you will be able to add those back. But, that is not going to happen today (I don't think) so you need to make the choices. I will tell you what I've told others and placed on my blog. You can eliminate packages (as you said). Or you can use older versions of ZAP or DD (if you can find them and if your other mods will run with older versions). Or you can go to the SLAL thread where the experts on animations have already lined out how to eliminate animations one-by-one so you can keep those from packs you want (I will warn you that this can be time-consuming).

I would be very happy if there was a mod / SKSE script that allows me to run Skyrim without crash with 15К-16K animations. In the meantime, I'll try to disable some pack of animations.

Archived