Nuka world quest start crash, please help.

ther1pper

I just got Nuka world today but i can't even get into the area without crashing.

I tried installing the Fallout  4 UI mod and that changed nothing too. Any ideas.

668288961_fallout4.png.f71e33c3abc5d288d1af3734df206f51.png

edit: okay so i made a new file using the same character on a new save, everything is working fine. If i had to guess its because a few days ago i not only killed all BOS on the ground but TCL'd and killed Elder Maxon and all others too. That's only a guess though but i'm pretty sure that was it.

Sorry for not having a reply earlier but it seems a ton of people are having some serious issues with crashes lately.

I don't know if your issue is directly related to what has been found in the forum I've posted but the suggested fix for CTD's may actually help out.  CC updates have played absolute hell on games in the past.

I don't see anything in your mod order except Diamond City Expanded that could be a potential troublemaker but considering its Nuka world that is having the issue I don't think the oddball hiccup from DCE would cause it.  I do know that the Unofficial Fallout Patch has caused me more than a few headaches in deleting cells and the like but I am not aware of anything quite so game breaking.

12 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

Sorry for not having a reply earlier but it seems a ton of people are having some serious issues with crashes lately.

I don't know if your issue is directly related to what has been found in the forum I've posted but the suggested fix for CTD's may actually help out.  CC updates have played absolute hell on games in the past.

I don't see anything in your mod order except Diamond City Expanded that could be a potential troublemaker but considering its Nuka world that is having the issue I don't think the oddball hiccup from DCE would cause it.  I do know that the Unofficial Fallout Patch has caused me more than a few headaches in deleting cells and the like but I am not aware of anything quite so game breaking.

I might have found the solution to my problem, will post it in the edit

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, theozcall said:

I had this for a long time and read it's certain mods that change the UI: they need to be disabled before you can go through the transit centre. They work fine if you switch them back on in nuka world. It's a weird one.

issue is the problem started before i had any UI mods, oddly enough having them installed i don't crash all that much.

Archived