TS4_Hoe It Up: alternative animation prostitutes

TS4_Hoe It Up -MOD- Beta V0.2

A prostitute lures a client (alternative animation)

I admit, I really love the prostitution mod "TS4_Hoe It Up -MOD-" by SACRIFICIAL. Thank you so much for it SACRIFICIAL!
Wanting to make this mod even more attractive, I took it upon myself to change the animation of seduction. In my opinion, I did it.

SlutDance.gif.65390e22ee0e469fabb78136539afb83.gif
I also slightly corrected some game animations and plan to continue to deal with them, as time will be.
For those who are interested, I propose a well-known mod with my changes in the animation of seduction.
Let there be sex !!

How to install:

Before starting make sure that You've deleted previous files of the "TS4_Hoe It Up" Beta V0.2A
After downloading the mod, Right click on the ZIP file & select "Extract Here"
Select "TS4_Hoe It Up -MOD- Beta V0.2A" folder.
Right click on them & select "Cut" (or CTRL+C)
Go to Your "Sims 4" Mods folder found in " Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods"
Right click then select "Paste" (or CTRL+V)

Read full information about this mod here

And, Yes.. I distribute this mod with permission SACRIFICIAL. He knows.)

View File

16 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Cool. Thanks. Can't wait to try it in game. Will you be replacing the other animations as well (WW style sex vs. romantic cloud)?

Yes, I plan to work with animation further. As for the integration of this mod with WW, it is difficult to say what we all expect. I know that TURBO and SACRIFICIAL have discussed this issue. But yet unfortunately, the Hoe It Up and WW work separately.. and Sims loses erection.. ?

2 minutes ago, Yr_Sa said:

Yes, I plan to work with animation further. As for the integration of this mod with WW, it is difficult to say what we all expect. I know that TURBO and SACRIFICIAL have discussed this issue. But yet unfortunately, the Hoe It Up and WW work separately.. and Sims loses erection.. ?

Thank you. Your work is much appreciated. I like this mod, but the animations were one thing I always felt were lacking, and diminished my enjoyment of this mod.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, gamergirl83 said:

How do you get them to strip dance? I have it enabled but how does that function work?

like on a pole?

You have to build the "Stripping pole" just search for it. you can assign a sim to the pole once you build it.

On 12/25/2018 at 10:05 AM, Yr_Sa said:

It is a shame, hopefully they will figure out how to integrate. Although I use ww instead, the animations were in need of improvement. Sac is great but he cant be great at everything.

10 hours ago, weredeer said:

It is a shame, hopefully they will figure out how to integrate. Although I use ww instead, the animations were in need of improvement. Sac is great but he cant be great at everything.

SACRIFICIAL said that would do the integration. But later - he has a lot of work. We'll wait.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the mod
I would like to be sure that only
TS4 - Hoe It Up - Animations.package is modified by your mod
the reason is that I have another translation
I tested , that works, but if you can confirm that? thanks

About WW compatibility

seems to work, the customer is charmed
he does not refuse! : p
remains the integration of the mod fully compatible with WW

Does anyone know how nicely Hoe It Up plays with Nisa's Perversions mod? Specifically, with the prostitution system in it? I assume they won't interact in any way, so theoretically would I just want to ignore that system in Nisa's mod completely in order to use Hoe It Up?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...