LoveBelow Playtime Collection Vitals Scrambler & *New* Flatliner Strokers

LoveBelow Playtime Collection Vitals Scrambler & *New* Flatliner Strokers

View File

About This File

The LoveBelow is back again and adding to your naughty toy-chest, this time introducing the Playtime Collect featuring products for Solo, Couples, and Group Playtime.

So what item(s) is being introduced for this line?

Are you a single Sim that would like to simulate the real feel of sex while looking for a bit of texture variety when playing alone or trying to build stamina? Are you part of a couple that likes role-playing but can't seem to find a third for that menage trio fantasy or needs a little assist for some  pleasure denial scenarios? Look no further than the LoveBelow Playtime Vitals Scrambler FleshLight and *now for your sim on the go the more portable Flatliner Stroker !* That's right, your sims can now stroke the nights (and days) away with something other than their own (or someone else's) left (or right) hand. (Once our lovely animators have their way with it of course  - *Update* there is now a Redeux file for both the Vital Scrambler and Flatliner without the cap to make it easier for animators to use).

Currently there are 16  total color variations *for the Vitals Scrambler*,  9 with the standard black holder and various skin-tones for the inserts and 7 fun holder variations with various skin-tones for the inserts.

light2.png.deaa2fdefb3b2a6594ac12055530ec33.pnglight1.png.04f7182597852051be6561d791099c22.png

For the Flatliner, there are 8 total color variations for the various flesh-toned inserts. Without WW animations, these are still currently is a decor item found in the Misc Decor section that your sims can appreciate at leisure and get all hot and bothered (aka flirty bluff will be applied when viewed).

flat.PNG.797ee8ae30989e485b3b5c2a45a2ea99.PNG

Credits & Special Thanks To:
Heartbeatsandbrainwaves for his gender neutral non-pene model I used as the insert.

Feedback is appreciated and in-game images always welcome!

1 hour ago, MiniGiles said:

You are correct. Until an animator chooses to make animations using these, they will only produce a flirty aura in the area it is in.

I'll have a go after Christmas, I've been meaning to do at least one male solo for a while and this looks fun to use!

7 hours ago, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

They're here!! ??? They're rad! Love 'em!

Glad you like them! I ended up shrinking it just a bit to be a bit more portable for animations but then I had a think before posting and had idea for a "life-size"  (for a sim at least) blow-up doll/stroker.

7 hours ago, R-Lo said:

I'll have a go after Christmas, I've been meaning to do at least one male solo for a while and this looks fun to use!

Thank you R-Lo!

• 4 months later...

Hi,

In the main screenshot you have a FleshLight without a cover. But in the file all FleshLights with covers. I tried to do an animation with your FleshLight, but the cover is tied to the Dildo. She's starting to move, too. To make animations, the cover must be removed.

1 minute ago, Yr_Sa said:

Hi,

In the main screenshot you have a FleshLight without a cover. But in the file all FleshLights with covers. I tried to do an animation with your FleshLight, but the cover is tied to the Dildo. She's starting to move, too. To make animations, the cover must be removed.

I mentioned this to Minigiles a week or so back and he's gonna update it for us ?

• 4 months later...
On 5/7/2019 at 4:23 PM, Yr_Sa said:

Hi,

On 5/7/2019 at 4:26 PM, R-Lo said:

I mentioned this to Minigiles a week or so back and he's gonna update it for us ?

Sorry it took me soo long to get back around to this. Plus side there is now more than one to work with.

3 hours ago, vstrauss666 said:

Nono- I mean-

Is it simulating a female genitalia or an asshole?

-Sorry for the confusion-

LOL no worries I actually misread simulating as stimulating so my fault there. The flesh-light is going to be genitalia and the stroker is kind ambiguous as some strokers can be.

• 11 months later...