PSE Patch for PayBandit doesnt work even with PSE in load order

Decided to get PayBandit mod, sees a patch for PSE in its page so I download it. Activated in OBMM & follows fejeena's load order, but the game on startup says "PSE PayBandit Patch is missing master file Player Slave Encounters.esp". Been playing with PSE longer than this new mod so no idea why the game thinks it doesnt exist in my load order? I have tested with version .69 & .72 so no idea whats wrong

Do you have the right load order?

All master files of the Patch esp in the right order

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

--------------

In my example load order

PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.(any).esp  here if you use LoversPayBandit.esp
 LoversPayBandit.esp

Pse-paybandit patch 

Your PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp ??? Sure you have the name PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp ?  Not PlayerSlaveEncounters_v72.esp   !!! Always delete the version numbers of the esp in the esp name, or with the next new version you will lose all successes, finished quests, You will have a new Mod with new esp name, and you will start the Mod again.

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

Do you have the right load order?

All master files of the Patch esp in the right order

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp

LoverPayBandit.esp

--------------

In my example load order

PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.(any).esp  here if you use LoversPayBandit.esp
 LoversPayBandit.esp

Pse-paybandit patch 

Your PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp ??? Sure you have the name PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp ?  Not PlayerSlaveEncounters_v72.esp   !!! Always delete the version numbers of the esp in the esp name, or with the next new version you will lose all successes, finished quests, You will have a new Mod with new esp name, and you will start the Mod again.

Yes its exactly like that. And its version 0.69 that I officially use. i didnt add the number to its name, that's how it came when I downloaded it.

10 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

Yes its exactly like that. And its version 0.69 that I officially use. i didnt add the number to its name, that's how it came when I downloaded it.

Do you have ver 694? That's the one I use.

Go to the 'Download File' section (green button) rather than the mediafire link to ver 69

47 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Do you have ver 694? That's the one I use.

Go to the 'Download File' section (green button) rather than the mediafire link to ver 69

I did download 69 originally from the download section. 694 didnt have the version number in its name like 69 did so I added that to my load order & now it works lmao

If a started quest does not work  a error can be in your save !!! ( one wrong started script , or wrong quest variable , all is stored in your save file )

Testing diffent PSE versions with your old save that does not say anything about whether the quest works in that PSE version.

To test if a Mod works or not you MUST start a new game and play the whole Mod again.

Also if you change many Mods in your load order it can cause problems in game, you shoul start a new game.

If you do not want to start a new game ... At least try it with a old save before you had started the quest. But if the quest still does not work start a new game. Or open the esp and check if the quest is complete , maybe the quest end / is not finished in the esp. And in the esp you can check the quest ID and use the console to get the next quest update.

3 hours ago, fejeena said:

If a started quest does not work  a error can be in your save !!! ( one wrong started script , or wrong quest variable , all is stored in your save file )

Testing diffent PSE versions with your old save that does not say anything about whether the quest works in that PSE version.

To test if a Mod works or not you MUST start a new game and play the whole Mod again.

Also if you change many Mods in your load order it can cause problems in game, you shoul start a new game.

If you do not want to start a new game ... At least try it with a old save before you had started the quest. But if the quest still does not work start a new game. Or open the esp and check if the quest is complete , maybe the quest end / is not finished in the esp. And in the esp you can check the quest ID and use the console to get the next quest update.

I literally said I was going to start a new game with the newest version with the numbers taken out of the name tho /:

And I did. Did not fix the quest. Still breaks at that exact part in the exact same way everytime. The mod is broken at that point for some reason

6 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Probably need to try ver 72 for hope of fixes to the quests that don't always fire-off right. There are a few. 

Just tested 72 on a new game, still breaks at the same part. If you can, can you tell me if the quest breaks at the same point for you? Told you the name earlier if you already done it, if not it starts with a woman in Castle Bruma close to the Countess.

Archived