Sims don't switch between themselves.

bailey_kate

Hello. Sorry for my English. Tell me what's the problem? I have a lot of mods, and they all work stably, but after installation 

WickedWhims some kind of failure occurs. Or rather, the characters stop switching among themselves. I click on the sim icon, but it does not switch to it, only after I click twice on Esc, the sims start to perform the specified action. After the appointment of a new action, the same thing happens. And again you have to click on Esc to bring up the menu, then return to the game, and so constantly.

6 hours ago, bailey_kate said:

Hello. Sorry for my English. Tell me what's the problem? I have a lot of mods, and they all work stably, but after installation 

WickedWhims some kind of failure occurs. Or rather, the characters stop switching among themselves. I click on the sim icon, but it does not switch to it, only after I click twice on Esc, the sims start to perform the specified action. After the appointment of a new action, the same thing happens. And again you have to click on Esc to bring up the menu, then return to the game, and so constantly.

Try a repair game via origin....also delete localthumbcache.package file.

• 2 months later...
On 18.12.2018 at 11:35, procian said:

Попробуйте восстановить игру через origin .... и удалите файл localthumbcache.package.

unfortunately it does not help. I do not know what to do. I downloaded the new version Wicked reinstalled the game, went through the mods and still nothing. Only complete removal helps Wicked the rest of the mods have nothing to do with it.

38 minutes ago, bailey_kate said:

unfortunately it does not help. I do not know what to do. I downloaded the new version Wicked reinstalled the game, went through the mods and still nothing. Only complete removal helps Wicked the rest of the mods have nothing to do with it.

Some mods will conflict with WW so you can't use them together.

The MCCC woohoo module is one example of conflicts, (although MCCC alone works fine with WW).

And Basemental Drugs works great with WW, as does Nisa's Wicked Perversions, (when kept up to date). 

Remove all other mods and install just WW + Animations for testing.

It's usually safe to leave hairs, makeup, nails, & clothing installed.

Other mods will have to be re-installed one by one until you find the bad one/s.

7 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Some mods will conflict with WW so you can't use them together.

The MCCC woohoo module is one example of conflicts, (although MCCC alone works fine with WW).

And Basemental Drugs works great with WW, as does Nisa's Wicked Perversions, (when kept up to date). 

Remove all other mods and install just WW + Animations for testing.

It's usually safe to leave hairs, makeup, nails, & clothing installed.

Other mods will have to be re-installed one by one until you find the bad one/s.

Method of brute force files after 2 hours, I found the cause of the problem. The old version of WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations caused a crash. Thank.

Archived