• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally, I solved the issue with the neck issue(Not completely, still noticeable) and the body part disappearing especially the neck when loading your save.

For those Having problem especially the neck disappearing:

You need creation kit, open the 2B_Race&Hair_Replace plugin. Find the humanrace2b, open it and go to general data and set the armor race to human race. Save it.

Open fallout4, load your save. You will notice the neck is still disappeared, open console type slm "14", set the preset2 to load 2B. Open Console again and type player.setrace humanrace2b, once you've set "2B Race". save your preset and save your game. Your done!

Note:

You can only use 2B race so far its limited, If you want to use your preferred hairstyle, make sure you set your hairstyle before you change to "2B Race". But when you change different face or use different preset, the face will be black or distorted. If you want to go back to the default race, Open console again and  type player.setrace human

The problem when installing the mod, is that the 2B race is only a head lol

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, CreaseRemington said:

嗯...我只是重新安装了此文件,然后将其排序到底部。在此之前,我必须在Unique Player and Followers REDUX中加载UniqueFemalePlayer.esp(您可以忽略ASO的esp

像这样b&bo = * gHhAAAAAAADFyw!&rf = viewer_4&save = 1

After entering the game, you can find that the texture color of the body and head are matched, but there is still a crack in the neck

b&bo=QAaEA0AGhAMDZ0I!&rf=viewer_4&save=1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Can someone assist, I have a ruff idea on what to do, but due to me not owning any software where I can view .DDS Files.
(Because the textures presented are named differently then every other texture for Fallout 4)
What texture goes to what File?
I've been trying to wrap my head around it and I'm shit outta luck, any help would be appreciated.
Please help. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice, thank you. I can't get it to work properly though.
When I choose the preset and try to create the character, the face textures glitch out, probably because it just loads the default female body and face textures and overwrites the 2B textures. The body texture is missmatched and I'm still troubleshooting on that, so applying the FSM Body Textures someone mentioned might fix that issue.

Edit: It worked after I called up the looks menu on the savefile again and selected the 2B Preset again.

Amazing mod, thank you very much

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, elzee said:

Thank you. Great work!

Could you please make the skin textures compatible with ENB Sub Surface Scateritng shader? It'll become more beautiful.

Just check the "Facegen" checkbox in bgsm.

I didn't know that information.
I checked the material of face by ver4.3.
When I checked neck, it disappeared for some reason, so I unchecked neck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...