2B Race Hair skin(CBBE)

View File

Pardon my broken English.

• Adds 2B Race (Overwrite Preset2) in character creation.
  • Adds hair.
  • Adds 2b eye patch (slot is Beard).

*2B of Clothes are not included.

Hair change, hair color change, eye color change is possible.

Please select "01_2B_eye color" when changing eye color.

*Skin color can not be changed.

*"Extra"(Makeup and damage) can not be used.

------ Required Mod ------------------------------------

CBBE

Unique Player and Followers REDUX(CBBE body skin textures)

IN-GAME ESP Explorer(to get 2B eye patch.)

SSF - Skeleton Style Framework

The Eyes Of Beauty Fallout Edition

--------------------------------------------------------------

------ Using Mod ------------------------------------

Extended Facial Sculpting - now with 90 percent less beta (can adjust the face from Ver 4.1. I've confirmed that this mod also works. )

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/16/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE,Unique Player and Followers REDUX,IN-GAME ESP Explorer SSF - Skeleton Style Framework The Eyes Of Beauty Fallout Edition

• 2 weeks later...

I got confused here.. how do we use this? I tried it but the preset is not loading.. uhmm I did set also my race to 2B via console.. how to make this work?

edit: nvm I made it work.. so I just noticed that it seems the face texture is different to the body.. is there a way to fix this? 

I can't find a good skin texture for the head texture :/ hope someone can share some.. 

PS: would be cool if we got red eyes too.

ScreenShot596.png.ca9aa8015c82b2ff98be38339be9b879.png

• 2 weeks later...

This is awesome. I've been wanting a 2B face for a while now. I know this is FO4, but would it be difficult porting this to Skyrim SE or Oldrim? They both have the outfits and hairs, but the face is just missing. I've read up about custom head meshes, but it looks like it's easier on FO4. Thanks again for the release.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Sheryiang said:

Does not work for me though....

In the end, i didnt have to install any body textures at all.

1-You need to install the Unique Followers and player redux, and install the plugin Unique female player.

2-Them install the cbbe, fusion or atomic beauty meshes in the folder, and do the same with the body and head textures. I use FSM Textures.

3-And finally apply this mod to overwrite everithing, because it has it's own body textures.

I did that and i get the waifu in working order. Only if you change hair you see that the ears dont match the textures of the head-body. But is a nice and sexy mod.

On 4/15/2019 at 6:05 AM, supercaca said:

1-You need to install the Unique Followers and player redux, and install the plugin Unique female player.

2-Them install the cbbe, fusion or atomic beauty meshes in the folder, and do the same with the body and head textures. I use FSM Textures.

3-And finally apply this mod to overwrite everithing, because it has it's own body textures.

I did that and i get the waifu in working order. Only if you change hair you see that the ears dont match the textures of the head-body. But is a nice and sexy mod.

hooh thanks alot will try this

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2019 at 5:05 AM, supercaca said:

I've done as you say, changed race to 2b race and the body just dissapears.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2019 at 3:05 AM, supercaca said:

I tried it, but textures still missmatch.
List of mods that I installed is on the screenshot

(Sorry, my eng is bad)
12222.PNG.cd83d8d17c9f87b2a9e689e8b5e4c79b.PNG

7 hours ago, Pud1ng said:

I tried it, but textures still missmatch.
List of mods that I installed is on the screenshot

(Sorry, my eng is bad)
12222.PNG.cd83d8d17c9f87b2a9e689e8b5e4c79b.PNG

Sorry but i dont use that mod manager, so i dont know what files did you install.

Personally and offtopic, i use primarly the good old wrye bash and secondly mod organizer. M;od organizer only to open de fomods, them i put the opened fomods in wrye bash format and i install them.

I do that because in that way i know what i am installing.

Even the scripts for F4SE i install it with wrye bash at the top the installers. With wrye bash you know what files are being missing and what are beeing overwriten.

1 hour ago, supercaca said:

Sorry but i dont use that mod manager, so i dont know what files did you install.

Personally and offtopic, i use primarly the good old wrye bash and secondly mod organizer. M;od organizer only to open de fomods, them i put the opened fomods in wrye bash format and i install them.

I do that because in that way i know what i am installing.

Even the scripts for F4SE i install it with wrye bash at the top the installers. With wrye bash you know what files are being missing and what are beeing overwriten.

I installing mods from nexusmods, because the installation is automatic and mods are always the latest version . Mods that I installed

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2019 at 6:05 AM, supercaca said:

Thanks a lot! it worked perfectly after following these instructions.

• 4 weeks later...