Still Relevant after 42 years

landess

It seems this little speech is as relevant today as it was 42 years ago when it aired.

Recently using the Steam forums for info on Monster Hunter World, as well as the state of affairs in general be it gaming, government, social justice, heck -pick a topic, it seems the world is slowly going insane. I generally keep to myself and have a passive attitude when it comes to others actions and thoughts. I seriously defend our first amendment rights, while watching the abuse of it, through media, forums, what have you.

Lately I find myself halfway through a reply on a post somewhere and stop to ask myself - 'Why am I getting caught up in this?', 'Why am I wearing a black hat, or a white hat?', followed by the deletion of my reply, a drag from a cigarette, and moving on to something less irritating.

Looking at this video reminds me we do have our limits.....

Spoiler

Using a Bomber only gunlance on Vaal Hazak makes the fight take about 10 minutes, or Devil Jho weapons with affinity and health augments makes it take about 5-8, though you wanna avoid using pickle claws as his AoE will eat you for breakfast even if you have the older full Vaal set.

4 minutes ago, 27X said:

Using a Bomber only gunlance on Vaal Hazak makes the fight take about 10 minutes, or Devil Jho weapons with affinity and health augments makes it take about 5-8, though you wanna avoid using pickle claws as his AoE will eatr you for breakfast even if you have the older full Vaal set.

While I'll take your word for it, at my HR (under 10) this is all over my head. But now you've posted it, I can always refer back here when I eventually get to that level!

Thanks

18 minutes ago, Alkpaz said:

Here is an old 1990 song

'I'm as mad as hell, but I guess I have to take it a little longer' ?

At my age I have no business being on a stage doing cover tunes of 'Big Hair Bands'. Not that I blame geriatric rockers whom have their fans to consider. Honoring their fans support with tours or recordings is admirable.

At least you didn't use the cliche' "We're not Gonna Take it" from Twisted Sister.

Archived