Script won't show. Need immidiate help.

Now I downloaded wicked whims just the way it shows on all those youtube videos (i have a mac btw). I even downloaded some extra sexual stuff that the site reccomended. Now I go to my Electrinic Arts->Sims 4->Mods->Wicked Whims folder and I see both the Turbodriver WickedWhimes tuning package and the Turbodriver script, just like it says in the website, so I thought there was nothing left to do. However, when it shows my mods in the sims 4 main menu, I am only able to see the tuning package under the custum content but not the script. I downloaded wicked whims all over again and now it shows the tuning package twice but still not the script. The game looks normal still and does not have any new options. The only thing that actually changed was the nudity part, so yeah i can see my sims fully naked so that's good. 

Hello!

Just wanted to add: do you have Enable Custom Content and Mods and Script Mods Allowed both checked in Game Options > Other? Need to make sure both of those have the green and white checkmark. If they aren't, you will need to check them both, hit apply, and then restart the game.

TS4_x64_2018-12-15_22-10-11.png.c54b70493d5b16a368509c7f42cb6ae9.png

You also need to make sure your game is up-to-date or else it won't work correctly, either.

21 hours ago, WickedAssistant said:

Hello!

Just wanted to add: do you have Enable Custom Content and Mods and Script Mods Allowed both checked in Game Options > Other? Need to make sure both of those have the green and white checkmark. If they aren't, you will need to check them both, hit apply, and then restart the game.

TS4_x64_2018-12-15_22-10-11.png.c54b70493d5b16a368509c7f42cb6ae9.png

You also need to make sure your game is up-to-date or else it won't work correctly, either.

Yes they are both enabled! Thank you for replying.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2018 at 6:29 AM, chanyphilly said:

Make sure the WW sex files (animations) you downloaded are all up to date as well as your game.  Keep your game cache clear at all times, and the occasional game repair does no harm...

The thing is that my Sims 4 was downloaded via torrent so basically i didn't pay a penny and it's not in my origin account. So i do not quite know how to update it.

• 5 months later...
On 12/30/2018 at 10:32 PM, forreallol said:

The thing is that my Sims 4 was downloaded via torrent so basically i didn't pay a penny and it's not in my origin account. So i do not quite know how to update it.

Cracked game then :(

Archived