HDT physics

I have a little problem. Bells and whore signs from the devious devices are always on the ground.

So far my research into this problem has shown me that it's probably HDT-Physics I need to fix that. But the only place where the files for that are found is a chinese website. Since I don't speak or read chinese, I don't feel very good about trying to find the files there.

Is there a place where I can get HDT-Physics without having to go to a site I don't understand?

15 hours ago, Gyallarhorn said:

Since I don't speak or read chinese, I don't feel very good about trying to find the files there.

You probably found 9damao, which nightwishrulez linked you. That's the official location of HDT-SMP so it's okay to download. You can translate pages with your browser.

You will need to sign up on the site and make a reply in the two threads that have the downloads you need - besides HDT-SMP is the Framework (which SMP depends on).

• 4 weeks later...

Well, the security question on the site is not translatable since I can't get them highlighted/copied or whatever.... So I at least can't log in anymore. Only having those files on 9damao is crap. Can someone put them on a server with a western language?

Or at least translate those questions in the pull down menu ?

Archived