Cheating. What are the Virtues You Live By?

KoolHndLuke

I've read a tid bit since I've last been on this topic.

Any who thinks fantasizing of sex with another person, it's human nature. You aren't always going to think of your significant others. It is what it is.

Where this becomes a problem is when you act on it, for what? Because it's the heat of the moment? Oh no, you need to check your privilege. If you are so easily willing to cheat on your significant other, break up with them.
"Problem is, some people get off on cheating." Normally I am not a person to get involved, but if you are dumb enough to do this, at some point, people are going to burn you just as bad. Karma is a bitch and she always collects.
Also, if you are fooling around with someone whom is already in a relationship, you probably should live in a trash can. There is no excuse you can give to justify it. (Yes I am blunt, no I am not sorry.)

I have never cheated a day in my life. Been cheated on, also kicked those people to the trash can where they belong so they can check themselves. Had a few of them try to come back into my life, "Oh you are the only person who treated me good." Too bad, you lost the game and you are gone. Bye bye. I don't waste my time or even open a ear for excuses from cheaters. Even if it's a drunken one night stand.

If someone will cheat with you, they'll cheat on you.

Spoiler

True Story: My second wife cheated on me with a 15 yr old neighbor boy.  She was 32 at the time so YEAH not only is she a cheater but also a rapist.  Anyway, they blew their cover just by being around one another (body language, sneaking looks at one another, etc.)  All of this was years ago when offshore oil rigs were still a thing.  I pretended I was going to work and I'd be gone for two weeks.  I packed my bags and followed my normal routine; the future ex-wife didn't suspect a thing.

I got a motel room and waited until about 4pm.  I called one of my buddies and we used his car to stake out my house.  Sure enough when that little fucker neighbor boy got home from school he went straight to my house.  I waited about 15 minutes and I went in through the garage.  I didn't see them fucking but I could hear them, my then-wife making her usual sex noises.  I shouted from the kitchen "When you're done, pack your shit and get out!" and I slammed the door.

Then I went to my neighbor's house and told the teen boy's mom he was at my house, fucking my wife.  She went totally shrieking mental and caught the boy just as he was leaving through my front door.  She got a handful of his hair and jerked and yanked him and slapped the Holy shit out of him so many times I couldn't count.  The future ex-wife wisely stayed inside and hid.  When the slap-fest was over we went to the neighbor's house.  She took his phone and sure enough there were text messages from my wife all about 'oh baby cant wait to cu again'.

Fast forward; 'Mom' wanted to call the cops and I asked her not to.  I had plenty of time to formulate a plan and believe me it was a fucking struggle not smothering my bitch ex with a fucking pillow.  Anyway, if my then-wife was in jail she could claim anything and a judge would believe her; I was abusive, the boy raped her, etc.  I was over being mad; I wanted revenge.  I went home and informed her we were getting a divorce.  I'm getting the house, the cars, the dog and she would get what she came in with; clothes and makeup.  If she didn't agree 'the mom' was calling the cops.  Of course she agreed.

Another fast forward two months and the divorce is final.  The ex-wife didn't bother getting an attorney or showing up in court.  Done deal.  A while later I got a notification on MySpace (that's how long ago this was) from a guy I didn't know; it was the ex-wife's FIRST HUSBAND.  I didn't know she was married before, that's how deceitful the bitch was.  He found me through my ex's MySpace and he saw that we were 'married'.  He was contacting me to let me know she had cheated on him and that I need to be careful.  Yeah, little late to the party, bro.  We spoke on the phone (nice guy, btw) and we had a good laugh about the ex and what she had done.  Follow up, I never knew what happened with neighbors.  I sold the house and I never saw them again.  Never heard about the ex-wife either but I'm sure she's left a string of disasters wherever she went.  Fucking cunt.

TL;DR/MORAL: Once a cheater always a cheater.

Archived