How to get more fuller chest texture on custom NPCS

PegaluxX

The way I do it,

Body Slide create build and save, that build then is in meshes/actors/character/character assets

Copy what you fins in there

Find in meshes the NPC/'s you want to change open till you get "female" then paste

You can also do this for races, including down loaded races.

Also you can do this for Textures, trick with textures though is to remember UUNP or CBBE

Note (I usually don't bother with this, as, as far as I am concerned my character is the only one that needs to look good in anything she wears) Batch Build the Body Slide (tick the little box morphs something?) And I think that way you can set it so certain bodies look good in certain things while other not so good.

I've installed All in one HDT Vagina mod (UUNP Special, with Leyanda skin and presets) successfully and now trying to get more breast collisions by making chest more fuller and big in size. Previously when i tried editing Chest shape in Bodyslider at the beginning, it caused errors with HDT collisions (At that time I installed AIO HDT mod with bodyslide presets).

25 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

The way I do it,

Body Slide create build and save, that build then is in meshes/actors/character/character assets

Copy what you fins in there

Find in meshes the NPC/'s you want to change open till you get "female" then paste

I'm trying to get bigger breasts so is building only them is sufficient or do i also need to set hands and feet settings too ?

Please provide more details.

9 minutes ago, PegaluxX said:

I'm trying to get bigger breasts so is building only them is sufficient or do i also need to set hands and feet settings too ?

Please provide more details.

if you build them in body slide as bigger then follow those steps yes they will be bigger (just remember to adjust both scales lower weight and upper weight)

Also don't forget to batch build outfits. (Note that some NPC's come with outfits specific to that Mod, if there isn't a body slide for that outfit you will get clipping.

34 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

if you build them in body slide as bigger then follow those steps yes they will be bigger (just remember to adjust both scales lower weight and upper weight)

Also don't forget to batch build outfits. (Note that some NPC's come with outfits specific to that Mod, if there isn't a body slide for that outfit you will get clipping.

I did a test run of bodyslider with outfit/body set to Unified Unp special and UUNP-UNP as preset, through Mod Organizer.

On high weight, the body changes according to slider, but on low weight nothing is happening; low weight sliders are not working at all.

22 minutes ago, PegaluxX said:

I did a test run of bodyslider with outfit/body set to Unified Unp special and UUNP-UNP as preset, through Mod Organizer.

On high weight, the body changes according to slider, but on low weight nothing is happening; low weight sliders are not working at all.

they don't show changes on preview, what I do is use the high weight sliders to make what I want the low weight to be so I can see the changes, then transfer them over to low weight, and adjust high weight to what I then want high weight to look like.

7 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

they don't show changes on preview, what I do is use the high weight sliders to make what I want the low weight to be so I can see the changes, then transfer them over to low weight, and adjust high weight to what I then want high weight to look like.

How should i transfer high weight to low weight ?

Also, should i set slider value equal on both high and low weight ? for example - same slider value for breast depth on both weights.

19 minutes ago, PegaluxX said:

How should i transfer high weight to low weight ?

Also, should i set slider value equal on both high and low weight ? for example - same slider value for breast depth on both weights.

You copy the high weights over to the low weights, so both are now exactly the same (which is the intended Low weight body)

Then you adjust High weight Sliders (don't touch Low weight)

Yes you can keep scales exactly the same (that is how I do my Barbie Bimbo Body, Breast Scales are pretty much exactly the same on both Scales, while the high weight body scales are more muscle tonned therefore heavier, waist is slightly wider and so on.

7 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

You copy the high weights over to the low weights, so both are now exactly the same (which is the intended Low weight body)

Then you adjust High weight Sliders (don't touch Low weight)

Yes you can keep scales exactly the same (that is how I do my Barbie Bimbo Body, Breast Scales are pretty much exactly the same on both Scales, while the high weight body scales are more muscle tonned therefore heavier, waist is slightly wider and so on.

Please tell me which options should i choose in bodyslider (along with its function). There are less options than compared to sliders but not knowing which option to select makes it difficult to proceed....

That is a Barbie Bimbo setup, no idea if it will work all you do is add it to caliente/bodyslide/Slider Presets.

Darkside Tinkerbell.xml

Otherwise in Body Slide create right column the minimum slider for a body (this is your minimum weight) Once you have the look swap it to the left column.  If you want an NPC to have bigger Boobs at higher weights then increase the Sliders in the right column.

If all you want to do is change Boob size, then use only those sliders, rule of thumb;

1. If you want all NPC's to have pretty much the same sized Boobs, then change the sliders in the Low Weight to be exactly the same as what is in the High Weight

2. If you want Skinny NPC's with Huge Boobs put all Low Weight Sliders at 5-10 difference to the Bigger size for Boobs (example Melons High Weight 65 Low Weight would be 70), if smaller than the reverse (so High 65 low 60) that leaves the Boobs very mildly barely even noticeable changes, while if you have touched nothing in the Body Scales (torso, waist, legs and so on) then in Game you will have thin to fat NPCs all with Big Boobs.

3. You build your own body head to toe using the High Weight Sliders, then depending on how large a variable you want from Fat to Thin put all the equivelent Low weight Sliders at 20 less (not a big Variable) 40 less (about expected variable) 60 less (OMG!! they simply disappear the difference is that big!!). With practice you will see that some Low weight sliders are actually better off being Higher than the High Weight Sliders.

Note that you can manually type in negative values, (ie -15) and even values over 100 (150).

None of this BS and body size stuff will do anything about collisions. Collisions are governed by the settings in a specific xml file.

Also, custom followers will either:

have their own mesh and unless you have the BS preset for it BS wont do you any good,

or

they use your body shape.

5 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Actually they do, the preview has a slider at the top to show other weights than max. Just move the slider to min, then do your changes there. :)

Today, after finishing setting required sliders in bodyslider mod, i clicked both options - build and batch build. I'm using UUNP special. 

Inside game, the bodies of followers were changed exactly according to slider setting but there is a neck seam showing different color between face and rest of the body, and a broken seam on both hands.

How should i fix them ?

Thank you very much.

What you did for the body, you have to do for feet and hands. (Check to see if you have a similar problem with the ankles).

You only need to use 'build'. 'Batch ' is similar to 'group' or 'clutch', meaning more than one.

A different head and body colour is a texture problem not a Bodyslide thing.

Can you post a screenshot so we can see exactly what you mean?

32 minutes ago, PegaluxX said:

How should i take screenshots in-game ?

Now, the female neck seam and hand seam lines have been fixed for nude form. But while clothed, there is a broken seam error at hands.

Hit the PrtScn key. The images will appear in your Skyrim\data folder. Open the image in Paint or similar and save as .jpg.

Drag the jpg here, where it says 'Drag files here to attach'.

Above the image Type [ spoiler ] without the spaces, and below the image [ /spoiler ] without the spaces but with the forward slash.

Archived