VR set without any wireless capability.

steelpanther24

All VR headsets that are capable of playing SkyrimVR are wired. They are connected to the PC via a cable,

You can get wireless addons for some of them, but you need to pay more for that. By default they are all attached with a cable.

Note that you need a PC VR headset in order to play SkyrimVR or FO4VR - Vive, Rift or some of the WMR headsets. 

12 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

OK, I have room on my side, but would prefer a cabled VR set without any wireless connectivity.   Does such a thing exist?  Given some of my mods that I use, it would be a pretty interesting chat with the neighbors if they picked up the signals.

The HTC Vive is cabled. You need an HDMI connection feed the displays. The controllers are wireless but no one can see what you are looking at from these signals.

The only thing is that you can see the image on your computer monitor. If anyone is in the room with you they can see what your are doing unless you either pop up another window in front of the mirror image on the computer or turn off the monitor while in VR.

I think most VR is wired but i know that there is a very expensive option to stream to the headset, where you carry around a massive battery and a receiver on your back in a backpack.

Archived