Shaydow's Celestials *UPDATE* 05/15/14

Hi Guys! Stopped by to share :

My wife and I have REALLY started our new Let's Play Shaydow Skyrim reboot this time. Yes for real this time, we have almost 4 hours shot and edited already, and plan on shooting whenever we get the chance. Each video will be on AVG about 30 minutes, and will feature more of me just PLAYING the game so you can see MY Skyrim, and a shit ton less of me just standing there talking about things. 

We will release a video a night for 5 days, then wait until the weekend, shoot what we can, and hopefully release another 5 videos a night. 

As a bonus to any of you in this thread that watch them, not only do you get to see MY Skyrim, you actually get to see everything that goes along with it. This includes the new update coming to Goddess as an optional, the look revamp for almost ALL NPC's you see in game, as well as other little things here and there, such as how I made x armor be y and or look like z. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy them and below is a link to episode 1. Remember episode 2 will be available tomorrow.

[video=youtube]

A mod that replaces the males NPC for females?!, Seems interesting to me, the only thing is that it is rare to hear a girl with man's voice, <_<:s:(  but I think that could be arranged with actresses lend their voice to replace dialogue of male NPC. Mmm but it would be too much work. -_-  Just an idea. :P

all working fine, i cant beat goddness without cheating lol (skyre at legendary its painfull against her), but used god mode to test and all works fine, i just dnt saw the option to cancel goddness form , maybe i skipped that idk, all others form have the cancel form at least, what i made, i unzipped all files and followed the order, 00,01,etc copying all to a unique folder, zipped again and actived with mod organizer, at least for me works like a charm without any single problem, so i just can realize its not shaydows mod problem at all, because its working at his home and at mine also, maybe you guys left a step or something, its kinda simple to install hes already numbered all folders just need follow that, and im using kountervibe enb (its kinda heavy / extensive for any machine, lol i dnt know anyone running that with 60 fps at open areas), flora overhaul, dat grass, heavier textures hdt pe and no ctd´s at allat any transformation and when cancel that or any animations/skills of that, and tested that for 2 entire days, now its time to me get more lvls and try beat without cheating lol.

*Tested with celestial race and nord race that.

**For last but not less important, Really Thank You Shaydow for that amazing mod and also i wanna thanks your wife to let you do that when have time and also helping you (sorry i cant i at least i dnt remember seeing her nick at any place that why dnt posted a thanks at her name, btw i loved both you guys at video haha really cool, stay united, thanks both).

So here ya go guys, I got the chance to take some screenshots just now before my kid gets home from school.

NAKED BODIES :

Ult Skimpy ( naked ) :                   attachicon.gifNakedBodyUltSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifNakedBodyUltSkimpyFront.jpg

Skimpy :                                      attachicon.gifNakedBodySkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifNakedBodySkimpyFront.jpg

Non - Skimpy ( Clean / decent ) : attachicon.gifNakedBodyBack.jpgattachicon.gifNakedBodyFront.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGEL KNIGHT :

Ult Skimpy :     attachicon.gifAngelKnightUltSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifAngelKnightUltSkimpyFront.jpg

Skimpy :          attachicon.gifAngelKnightSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifAngelKnightSkimpyFront.jpg

Non - Skimpy : attachicon.gifAngelKnightBack.jpgattachicon.gifAngelKnightFront.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEVIL KNIGHT :

SUPER SKIMPY :   attachicon.gifDevilKnightUltSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifDevilKnightUltSkimpyFront.jpg

Skimpy :               attachicon.gifDevilKnightSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifDevilKnightSkimpyFront.jpg

Non - Skimpy : ( none yet )

SHAYDOW KNIGHT :

Ult Skimpy :      attachicon.gifShaydowKnightUltSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifShaydowKnightUltSkimpyFront.jpg

Skimpy :           attachicon.gifShaydowKnightSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifShaydowKnightSkimpyFront.jpg

Non - Skimpy : attachicon.gifShaydowKnightBack.jpgattachicon.gifShaydowKnightFront.jpg

I'm not sure if this question has already been answered, but are these armor variations going to be integrated into a future update? Also, I saw you used some of Aradia's armours in your Youtube Videos, like, the Aradia Lace Dress armor. Will that ever be added to your mod?

So here ya go guys, I got the chance to take some screenshots just now before my kid gets home from school.

NAKED BODIES :

Ult Skimpy ( naked ) :                   attachicon.gifNakedBodyUltSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifNakedBodyUltSkimpyFront.jpg

Skimpy :                                      attachicon.gifNakedBodySkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifNakedBodySkimpyFront.jpg

Non - Skimpy ( Clean / decent ) : attachicon.gifNakedBodyBack.jpgattachicon.gifNakedBodyFront.jpg

ANGEL KNIGHT :

Ult Skimpy :     attachicon.gifAngelKnightUltSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifAngelKnightUltSkimpyFront.jpg

Skimpy :          attachicon.gifAngelKnightSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifAngelKnightSkimpyFront.jpg

Non - Skimpy : attachicon.gifAngelKnightBack.jpgattachicon.gifAngelKnightFront.jpg

DEVIL KNIGHT :

SUPER SKIMPY :   attachicon.gifDevilKnightUltSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifDevilKnightUltSkimpyFront.jpg

Skimpy :               attachicon.gifDevilKnightSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifDevilKnightSkimpyFront.jpg

Non - Skimpy : ( none yet )

SHAYDOW KNIGHT :

Ult Skimpy :      attachicon.gifShaydowKnightUltSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifShaydowKnightUltSkimpyFront.jpg

Skimpy :           attachicon.gifShaydowKnightSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifShaydowKnightSkimpyFront.jpg

Non - Skimpy : attachicon.gifShaydowKnightBack.jpgattachicon.gifShaydowKnightFront.jpg

I'm not sure if this question has already been answered, but are these armor variations going to be integrated into a future update? Also, I saw you used some of Aradia's armours in your Youtube Videos, like, the Aradia Lace Dress armor. Will that ever be added to your mod?

Many of these things MAY come eventually once I am actually done working on Celestials as a Core. I would love to be able to add in everything I've ever done at some point as a craftable, standalone set. I would also love to have more free time to do it :P

So, I've been going over my papyrus, and... well, I don't know what this is.

[05/29/2014 - 12:46:00AM] Error: Property aCelestialHumanoidShield on script AngelFormEquips attached to Active effect 13 on  (00000014) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (5B127563) is not the right type
[05/29/2014 - 12:46:00AM] Error: Cannot place a None object
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.PlaceAtMe() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectStart() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 26
[05/29/2014 - 12:46:00AM] Error: Cannot play a None idle on an actor
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.PlayIdle() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectStart() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 45
[05/29/2014 - 12:46:04AM] Error: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectStart() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 48
[05/29/2014 - 12:46:04AM] Error: Cannot equip a None item
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.EquipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectStart() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 49
stack:
[Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectStart() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 50
stack:
[Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectStart() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 51
[05/29/2014 - 12:46:04AM] Error: Cannot call PlaceAtMe() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectStart() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 52
[05/29/2014 - 12:46:04AM] Error: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectStart() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 53
[05/29/2014 - 12:46:05AM] Error: Cannot play a None idle on an actor
stack:
[Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectStart() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 55
[05/29/2014 - 12:46:09AM] Error: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.GetItemCount() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectFinish() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 62
[05/29/2014 - 12:46:09AM] Error: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.RemoveItem() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
[None].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectFinish() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 63
stack:
[05/29/2014 - 12:46:09AM] Error: Cannot call Stop() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[None].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectFinish() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 64

That happens every transformation, in all forms.  It doesn't seem to effect gameplay (that I can tell) so maybe it's harmless.

Also, the Goddess was much easier at 80.  Only died once and that was a stupid mistake on my part.
Apparently, she has no appreciation for K-pop dances.  Different strokes, eh?

So for the flying part of your celestial race, do all of the characters i create start with the wings letting me fly? If so im having a problem where im needing to buy the flight tome and config tome from vendors on my second character, but not my first. Any thoughts?

*Okay its worse then i thought, everytime i chose my first of three celestial  transformations and chose wings, i fly, BUT i then can no longer stop flying  or going through objects. I also bug out in doorways when i teleport anywhere. Oh and my if i somehow do stop flying by miricle of the flying config tome my characters atack animations and legs are all messed up :(*

First off, I'd love to say I love this mod. I've used older versions and loved those too, but this latest version is very flushed out and it's now a must have for me for sure.

My issue could just be a case of stupidity on my part, but I'll ask anyway. For some reason none of the "Steed" powers, or mounts if you will, seem to be working. It just plays the sound file saying I can't use the power/shout currently, like it's on CD or something like that. Is there a way to fix this somehow? Furthermore, Goddess form doesn't seem to even  have one. The Cloud power like in the first preview video for the Goddess is even in the list (Maybe it was removed for some reason unknown to me).

On another note, the Angel's, Devil's, and Shaydow's wings work perfectly with the flying mod (which I'm much enjoying). However, the Goddess's wings only give me the "jump mod" applications. The "wings" power only displays them and then gives me another power to "conceal" them. In order to fly I need the "fly" power from the flying mod. I'm very confident that I installed everything correctly. I even reinstalled Skyrim just for this mod.

Everything else seems to work flawlessly other than the things above. If anyone could point me in the right direction to either fix these issues, or give me an explanation as to why it could be happening that'd be great. Loving this mod and look forward to updates/future stuff. Cheers~

First off, I'd love to say I love this mod. I've used older versions and loved those too, but this latest version is very flushed out and it's now a must have for me for sure.

My issue could just be a case of stupidity on my part, but I'll ask anyway. For some reason none of the "Steed" powers, or mounts if you will, seem to be working. It just plays the sound file saying I can't use the power/shout currently, like it's on CD or something like that. Is there a way to fix this somehow? Furthermore, Goddess form doesn't seem to even  have one. The Cloud power like in the first preview video for the Goddess is even in the list (Maybe it was removed for some reason unknown to me).

I've heard this before. Can I ask, do you have dawnguard? If you DO, but it is still not working, are you sure the sound you are hearing is the sound of it SUCCESSFULLY casting, or is it the sound of it failing? A failed sound means you have to look some place else. I said it before ( though I understand you didn't see it ) the mount powers can be VERY picky. You have to aim them right or they won't work ( they have to snap to navmaesh ).

As for the cloud power for goddess, it never made it to release, and probably never will. It WAS bugging character move speeds, due to vanilla limitations, and as such, I decided NOT to include it, because, you know, I don't want to bug your character :)

On another note, the Angel's, Devil's, and Shaydow's wings work perfectly with the flying mod (which I'm much enjoying). However, the Goddess's wings only give me the "jump mod" applications. The "wings" power only displays them and then gives me another power to "conceal" them. In order to fly I need the "fly" power from the flying mod. I'm very confident that I installed everything correctly. I even reinstalled Skyrim just for this mod.

For Goddess wing flying power, yes this is something I actually just found myself. I did not include the proper patch / update that had goddess included in the script. The next update will deal with this.

Everything else seems to work flawlessly other than the things above. If anyone could point me in the right direction to either fix these issues, or give me an explanation as to why it could be happening that'd be great. Loving this mod and look forward to updates/future stuff. Cheers~

Damn you responded fast <3  I DO have Dawnguard. In fact I run all three DLCs + HD packs and all the unofficial patches that correspond with them all. However, I did NOT know that you actually had to aim the steed powers. I'll test it and edit this post if it works or not.

Good to know you're working on the Goddess' wings, look forward to the next update ^+^  And also, thanks for informing me about the cloud (and a side thanks for not bugging my character to high hell with it)

Great stuff all around. Cheers, my good sir.

EDIT: The "Steed" powers DO work, I'm just stupid, lol. And you weren't kidding about how picky they are @.@  But really, thanks for the mega fast response.

So, I've been going over my papyrus, and... well, I don't know what this is.

[05/29/2014 - 12:46:00AM] Error: Property aCelestialHumanoidShield on script AngelFormEquips attached to Active effect 13 on  (00000014) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (5B127563) is not the right type
[05/29/2014 - 12:46:00AM] Error: Cannot place a None object
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.PlaceAtMe() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectStart() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 26
[05/29/2014 - 12:46:00AM] Error: Cannot play a None idle on an actor
stack:
[Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectStart() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 45
stack:
[Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectStart() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 48
stack:
[Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectStart() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 49
stack:
[Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectStart() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 50
stack:
[Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectStart() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 51
[05/29/2014 - 12:46:04AM] Error: Cannot call PlaceAtMe() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectStart() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 52
[05/29/2014 - 12:46:04AM] Error: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectStart() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 53
[05/29/2014 - 12:46:05AM] Error: Cannot play a None idle on an actor
stack:
[Active effect 13 on  (00000014)].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectStart() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 55
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[05/29/2014 - 12:46:09AM] Error: Cannot call Stop() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[None].DarkKnihgtScript.OnEffectFinish() - "DarkKnihgtScript.psc" Line 64

That happens every transformation, in all forms.  It doesn't seem to effect gameplay (that I can tell) so maybe it's harmless.

Also, the Goddess was much easier at 80.  Only died once and that was a stupid mistake on my part.
Apparently, she has no appreciation for K-pop dances.  Different strokes, eh?

Poop I missed some posts. Anyway, this is actually fine and won't hurt you. I even know why it is appearing. If you would like reassurance  it goes like this :

I first learned the basics from another mod. That mod had NO SOURCE, but I made it do what I wanted.

I then learned to make Papyrus do what I wanted. I wrote my OWN source, but still called on that one script for the effect.

The mod evolved and my scripts became more complex and changed, but that one script didn't. 

As such, the script is simply saying " equip this! Wait we can't, it doesn't exist! " since I changed what that thing was but can't change what the base I first started with says it wan't in the first place.

Hope this makes sense. But yeah, everything is fine with that error.

So for the flying part of your celestial race, do all of the characters i create start with the wings letting me fly? If so im having a problem where im needing to buy the flight tome and config tome from vendors on my second character, but not my first. Any thoughts?

*Okay its worse then i thought, everytime i chose my first of three celestial  transformations and chose wings, i fly, BUT i then can no longer stop flying  or going through objects. I also bug out in doorways when i teleport anywhere. Oh and my if i somehow do stop flying by miricle of the flying config tome my characters atack animations and legs are all messed up :(*

This to me sounds like a problem with the original flying mod and the way you installed it / your config of it. I really want to help you I do, but all I did was ADD to the mod, that's why you HAVE to download it and it is OPTIONAL, I didn't MAKE it. If you followed the steps in my readme then I would have no idea. 

so wierdest thing when i first started playing this i could equip HDT havok object after transforming.  now it wont let me equip it with the transformation . =/ lame no boob physics

You should have no need to equip an outside object to get HDTPE, having the plugin and an XML in your skse folder should do it. The 4 forms plus naked body are compatible by default.

Hey man, I must say that i love this mod, and everything has been working splendid! :) On another note I've watched about half of your you tube video's now in the past 3 days since that's when I discovered your work, and i'm sorry to ask about this since it's probably been covered somewhere earlier but how did you get your characters boobs/butt to bounce/jiggle with such magnificence? I've looked around on lovers lab but to no avail. Again i'm sorry to ask such a question, but uhhh I want that booty! (for my character:P) 

Regardless your Celestial Race is fucking awesome and I can't wait to see more man.

so wierdest thing when i first started playing this i could equip HDT havok object after transforming.  now it wont let me equip it with the transformation . =/ lame no boob physics

You should have no need to equip an outside object to get HDTPE, having the plugin and an XML in your skse folder should do it. The 4 forms plus naked body are compatible by default.

works for your animations without it but some of the custom animations i have installed wont work without it. its letting me equip it again now it comes and goes kinda weird.

Hey Shaydow,

this isn't a complaint at all and you may, or may not have, had this request already, but when using the Shaydow Knight form's cloak you get that stupid eye glitch. Fixing it is easy enough by either saving-->loading or by using showracemenu command. I not sure if you'd be able to make a fix for this and make it built-in to your mod, and it certainly isn't needed, but it would be a nice QoL things. Looking around for a fix I guess you can make a fix with the eye meshes, but I'm no modder and have no idea what that entails. Just thought I'd throw it out there, though I'm sure you're quite busy with other things. Cheers~

Hey Shaydow,

this isn't a complaint at all and you may, or may not have, had this request already, but when using the Shaydow Knight form's cloak you get that stupid eye glitch. Fixing it is easy enough by either saving-->loading or by using showracemenu command. I not sure if you'd be able to make a fix for this and make it built-in to your mod, and it certainly isn't needed, but it would be a nice QoL things. Looking around for a fix I guess you can make a fix with the eye meshes, but I'm no modder and have no idea what that entails. Just thought I'd throw it out there, though I'm sure you're quite busy with other things. Cheers~

It's a known issue with invis. 

While I'm not sure if it is the one I use, a quick Nexus search has this to try :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23916/?

I use this one or one like it, should fix ya right up.

Hello,

My games closes when i try the spell scythe in Devil Form or the Dagger in the Shaydown Form

I can say almost 100% this is NOT Celestials fault. Try to summon a normal Vanilla Summon Bound Sword. If you crash you have a broken animation you installed.