Shaydow's Celestials *UPDATE* 05/15/14

Hey man, I must say that i love this mod, and everything has been working splendid! :) On another note I've watched about half of your you tube video's now in the past 3 days since that's when I discovered your work, and i'm sorry to ask about this since it's probably been covered somewhere earlier but how did you get your characters boobs/butt to bounce/jiggle with such magnificence? I've looked around on lovers lab but to no avail. Again i'm sorry to ask such a question, but uhhh I want that booty! (for my character:P) 

Regardless your Celestial Race is fucking awesome and I can't wait to see more man.

You can find my HDT xml HERE

I gotta say great mod, i'd loving this races theme,powers and look. I'm having a slight problem tho maybe its something i've missed but my character looked fine but now all of a sudden her breasts are all saggy like granny saggy and its creeping me out, is it a problem with the skeleton or something? 

I gotta say great mod, i'd loving this races theme,powers and look. I'm having a slight problem tho maybe its something i've missed but my character looked fine but now all of a sudden her breasts are all saggy like granny saggy and its creeping me out, is it a problem with the skeleton or something? 

If it is sudden and everything was fine before then it is HDTPE related. All of the movement and breast / butt control is from that.

If it is sudden and everything was fine before then it is HDTPE related. All of the movement and breast / butt control is from that.

Well sir there is the problem there haha im not even using HDT welp it fixed its self once i went devil knight on a dragon xD also do you have the files for the less skimpy versions of the forms? i would really love those even if i have to replace them my self, with instructions from you of course!

Shaydow,

About my Problem: I have used reset.inventory then the spell works.

But i have a Problem. I can't see the mod in MCM.

Maybe because there isin't one?

Well sir there is the problem there haha im not even using HDT welp it fixed its self once i went devil knight on a dragon xD also do you have the files for the less skimpy versions of the forms? i would really love those even if i have to replace them my self, with instructions from you of course!

Well ok you SHOULD use HDTPE then, it is kinda going to be listed as a requirement in the next release anyway.

As for the less skimpy did you see Lady Jag's Modest Celestials?

Thanks a bunch for the recent upload on your custom hdt xml.

You're Welcome.

do we need all of the parts or the one at the top?

And can we go into celestial mode with other races

The 3  parts are ONE FILE, broken into 3 parts so I could put it on LL. So yes, you need all 3 parts. Also, yes you can use forms as other races, note however there may be some complications.

Doesn't let me place the bsa file in the data folder. Does it need dawnguard?

I don't know why it would not let you place a .BSA in your data folder. What do you mean? Is there an error message? Also, dawnguard is required IF you HAVE it, for RaceCompatibility. If you read the FFSREADME! included you would have seen that there are 2 esp's to go with the BSA, one for those that have Dawnguard, and one for those who do not.

So my windows partition went berserk and I had to re-install windows.  This time around Celestials isn't working.  I have isolated it to the plugins for Celestial, P1FlyingRing and Both of them together.  What is happening is when I press New Game the menu go to the loading (with the smoke) but the logo stays there and the music stays.  It never crashes or "freezes" (the smoke continually moves).  I verified that I have RaceCompatibility, SKSE, HDT's HighHeel, XP32, and Race Menu.  I can also activate all of those and it still works but as soon as I activate any of the 2 it breaks.  Any ideas? Oh yeah and I absolutely love the mod!

UPDATE:

When I run without SKSE it says HDT High Heel: Wrong DLL or missing DLL.

And I have the latest one and tried re-installing as well

*edit*

Long story short, I've been using your mod since v4 and i recently upgraded to you 7.1 version. I enjoy your work thoroughly.

However, I can't seem to find the option to craft your original armors (things like "celesital dream" armor variants, "celestial devil warrior" variants etc).

Did you get rid of them? I tried using a search in console but the searches are coming up empty.

Thank for your help!

So my windows partition went berserk and I had to re-install windows.  This time around Celestials isn't working.  I have isolated it to the plugins for Celestial, P1FlyingRing and Both of them together.  What is happening is when I press New Game the menu go to the loading (with the smoke) but the logo stays there and the music stays.  It never crashes or "freezes" (the smoke continually moves).  I verified that I have RaceCompatibility, SKSE, HDT's HighHeel, XP32, and Race Menu.  I can also activate all of those and it still works but as soon as I activate any of the 2 it breaks.  Any ideas? Oh yeah and I absolutely love the mod!

UPDATE:

When I run without SKSE it says HDT High Heel: Wrong DLL or missing DLL.

And I have the latest one and tried re-installing as well

Your basically saying " I used this once and it was fine, but now I had to re install and it is not fine. Why? " To which I reply " How the hell could I know?! " . . .  Sounds like you didn't install something correctly, what that would be I have no way of knowing.

*edit*

Long story short, I've been using your mod since v4 and i recently upgraded to you 7.1 version. I enjoy your work thoroughly.

However, I can't seem to find the option to craft your original armors (things like "celesital dream" armor variants, "celestial devil warrior" variants etc).

Did you get rid of them? I tried using a search in console but the searches are coming up empty.

Thank for your help!

They got cut from V7 and onward for a few reasons. One, it makes little sense to have craftable armors in the same mod that makes you unable to wear an armor and the focus on forms. Two, with the changes to forms armos over time, having legacy armors in that same mod just seemed to be redundant, and three, Celestials had gotten just to big, file size wise, and it made a lot more sense to cut out parts that seemed they should be more optional / standalone then just part of a mod that didn't focus on that direction.

Now, with all that being said, know that I do have a plan to bring them all back. Everything. I got something cooking right now that can utilize all of the old / new armors / forms, as well as keep a core idea of Celestials while doing away with FORMS completely. I hadn't mentioned it yet because it is still in VERY early stages, is a pretty big undertaking, and needs a lot of work still. As a spoiler I will say to anyone reading this that follows me, keep an eye on my youtube channel, I plan on making a new sneak peak / progress report sometime next week once my kids start Summer Break.

Hello, sorry if you have gotten this question before/error comment,

Something seems off cause everytime I pick Celestial as race and changes the sex to female the game shutsdown, no error message or anything just shuts down,

is this something you ever experienced or do you possibly have a clue as to why?

I added the mod through Nexus Mod Manager.

Hello, sorry if you have gotten this question before/error comment,

Something seems off cause everytime I pick Celestial as race and changes the sex to female the game shutsdown, no error message or anything just shuts down,

is this something you ever experienced or do you possibly have a clue as to why?

I added the mod through Nexus Mod Manager.

readme file explains how to install. you cant use NMM it wont work

Hello Mr Shaydow, first I'd ike to say thankyou for your work and it looks like a wonderful mod. If I may I'd like to ask a few questions however;

There is a celestial goddess, she has a treasure key, which I found from looking up "celestial" in the console. Anyway, what's that about? Is there a quest or something?

There are 3 parts in the install, this just means when I install I merge all 3 parts together right?

Also is playing the celestial race the same as playing as a nord turning into celestial with the power?

Thanks!

i have been trying to work out this mod for over a day ,i can't make sense of the install . why does it need to be three parts ? how do i merge them into one ? and what do i do with them .i downloaded your vampire mod and it was easy to install and looks and works perfect ,so i looked up this mod on youtube and your character is beautiful so i want to try this out . but i have very little experience with mods or computers in general so looking at all the posts on here is like trying to read a foreign language, please help.      

i have been trying to work out this mod for over a day ,i can't make sense of the install . why does it need to be three parts ? how do i merge them into one ? and what do i do with them .i downloaded your vampire mod and it was easy to install and looks and works perfect ,so i looked up this mod on youtube and your character is beautiful so i want to try this out . but i have very little experience with mods or computers in general so looking at all the posts on here is like trying to read a foreign language, please help.     

About the 3 part install: highlight all of them and right click > extract here, if you are using winrar.

About the 3 part install: highlight all of them and right click > extract here, if you are using winrar.

i have done that and copied it to my skyrim data folder ,i even got it to show up in my game ,but none of the animations were there so i uninstalled it and tried to reinstall but now i can't even get it to show up in my plug ins . i guess my install knowledge is lacking , because the read me just say's install 00 needed files , and if placing in my data folder isn't the same as installing then i have no clue because there is no install option when i click on the file. a mod like this should come with an installer like skse, or real vision enb , not all gamers are computer literate and i fall in that category .    

i have done that and copied it to my skyrim data folder ,i even got it to show up in my game ,but none of the animations were there so i uninstalled it and tried to reinstall but now i can't even get it to show up in my plug ins . i guess my install knowledge is lacking , because the read me just say's install 00 needed files , and if placing in my data folder isn't the same as installing then i have no clue because there is no install option when i click on the file. a mod like this should come with an installer like skse, or real vision enb , not all gamers are computer literate and i fall in that category .    

i wish this was a 1 part download  with just the alternate esp as a separate download , that way i could just drop it in my folder and be done with it ,thats all i had to do with your vampire lord mod and it worked just great .this mod is to much bs to install ,i have tried everything i can think of to no avail . if you could add a short video to your youtube channel showing what to do with the files once you have them on your desktop i would love you for ever ,no homo .