Shaydow's Celestials *UPDATE* 05/15/14

Okay if I change into the celestial race with racemenu it only gives me the  celestial steed,blessing,arrows and I think another power but no unleash celestial form? D: anyway to fix this? (probaly missed something important with this ;- ;)

Well your using an older version of Celestials I can tell that, racial powers have been removed, so your ESP is out of date. There is a script in v7 that runs that cleans all this up and gives you the things you need. There is no more Celestial Unleash either. You should simply have 3 form powers and that's it. Well, that and Celestial Elemental Beam, a destruction spell granted to you at the same time as the forms.

@shaydow, i dnt know if you wanna, but founded a really cool effect with colorfull magic its a bat wall around caster and that drain hp of mobs and return to caster, i thought that comes very well to use with your mod (with the mage form ) that why im posting, idk i just thought about that so you can use similar effect, at attach theres a pic. (im using colorfull magic because i play using skyredone at master)

**You seen that? im using your animation pack, really loved that im using dreamgirl body, i know celestials forms comes a huge gap at neck if using dreamgirl not cbbe, but i enjoy too much that so i use a choker to cover that xd.

Thanks for animation pack :heart:

post-19248-0-11166400-1397970727_thumb.jpg

where are they because I can't seem to find them ;-; I got to the latest version and I can't find them

i strong advice remove old version, open you game save at another slot without that and try using new version load you previous saved game and seen if works.

One slight problem since installing Celestials, for some wierd reason i cant choose any of the Apachii hairs anymore, just the Vanilla hairs + the 3 that came with celestials

I had the same issues at first. Try adjusting the load orders of your mods a bit. If all else fails, a clean reinstall of Skyrim will fix it. I know, that would suck - I've done it about 16 times now in the three years I've had the game - but since the saves do not get deleted, and since even if they did, they are backed up to the cloud, the most inconvenience you have is a few hours of download/install time.

One slight problem since installing Celestials, for some wierd reason i cant choose any of the Apachii hairs anymore, just the Vanilla hairs + the 3 that came with celestials

I had the same issues at first. Try adjusting the load orders of your mods a bit. If all else fails, a clean reinstall of Skyrim will fix it. I know, that would suck - I've done it about 16 times now in the three years I've had the game - but since the saves do not get deleted, and since even if they did, they are backed up to the cloud, the most inconvenience you have is a few hours of download/install time.

To add to fluffbukkit's suggestions. try the following.. change your race from celestial to vanilla (if u are a celestial in-game), save, quit. Use save game script cleaner, try to delete all celestial oriented scripts, deactivate and remove the old celestials. Now do a clean save. install the new version. All the hairs should appear now. I had the same problem and this helped.

Regards,

ruroken

So here ya go guys, I got the chance to take some screenshots just now before my kid gets home from school.

NAKED BODIES :

Ult Skimpy ( naked ) :                   attachicon.gifNakedBodyUltSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifNakedBodyUltSkimpyFront.jpg

Skimpy :                                      attachicon.gifNakedBodySkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifNakedBodySkimpyFront.jpg

Non - Skimpy ( Clean / decent ) : attachicon.gifNakedBodyBack.jpgattachicon.gifNakedBodyFront.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGEL KNIGHT :

Ult Skimpy :     attachicon.gifAngelKnightUltSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifAngelKnightUltSkimpyFront.jpg

Skimpy :          attachicon.gifAngelKnightSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifAngelKnightSkimpyFront.jpg

Non - Skimpy : attachicon.gifAngelKnightBack.jpgattachicon.gifAngelKnightFront.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEVIL KNIGHT :

SUPER SKIMPY :   attachicon.gifDevilKnightUltSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifDevilKnightUltSkimpyFront.jpg

Skimpy :               attachicon.gifDevilKnightSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifDevilKnightSkimpyFront.jpg

Non - Skimpy : ( none yet )

SHAYDOW KNIGHT :

Ult Skimpy :      attachicon.gifShaydowKnightUltSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifShaydowKnightUltSkimpyFront.jpg

Skimpy :           attachicon.gifShaydowKnightSkimpyBack.jpgattachicon.gifShaydowKnightSkimpyFront.jpg

Non - Skimpy : attachicon.gifShaydowKnightBack.jpgattachicon.gifShaydowKnightFront.jpg

You still plan on keeping those outfites in-game? becuase they look complete as of the date you intially posted them - or did the random poster kill off the outfit idea when he name dropped Vindictus? I hope you still release the clothing eventually - it looks really good.

I'm not sure what you mean. The Ult skimpy versions talked about in that post are what are included as Forms in the BSA for v7.1, Skimpy has still yet to be released and may be scrapped entirely depending, and non - Skimpy was taken over by my wife and released as a mod called " Lady Jag's Modest Celestials " found in the non - adult download section of LL.

( In best Prof. Farnsworth voice )

Good News Everyone!

So my wife built the Location of the Goddess, it is for all intents finished sans maybe adding a few more decorations. We wanted her Lair to be in a location that fit with the lore, but we got a little afraid that it might break the game ( not that we thought it WOULD, only, well, you never know sometimes ). So I had to play through the main story all the way from a new game to the end ( heh ) to make sure everything was OK and . . . 

IT IS! Woot woot! So the very first interior space and exterior worldspace modification to Celestials is working PERFECT! Hurray! 

So on that note, now that everything is done and working, the only thing left to do is packing / documentation / uploading / etc. I will start on it tomorrow. I don't think it should take more then a day or two, though life can throw you a curve ball sometimes, so I make no promises. I would HOPE that the next update ( v7.2 ) will be out no LATER then next week.

I have to remember to include the fix for the flying, is there anything else I'm forgetting?

Also, a question to users : To get Goddess Form you have to kill the Goddess. What I would like to know is, would you guys also like it if I made it so you also had to kill her to get the Summons? Or should I just leave them in as a " you get these because you are / have Celestials installed " like it is now? Thoughts?

for me at least getting a new sidequest (godness) its all good, at least something differente from regular main quests goes all good, just a question will there a lvl gap so the quest will auto come? its a npc (courier) coming with a letter for that? or its a treasure(in some place) wich lead for quest? just avoid putting that (if a tresure) in same place of regular mandatory quests to avoid breaking.

for me at least getting a new sidequest (godness) its all good, at least something differente from regular main quests goes all good, just a question will there a lvl gap so the quest will auto come? its a npc (courier) coming with a letter for that? or its a treasure(in some place) wich lead for quest? just avoid putting that (if a tresure) in same place of regular mandatory quests to avoid breaking.

There is no quest actually. And for a reason. To put it another way, the Goddess is hidden in plain sight. 

Based on lore and clues I WILL be giving, it will be up to you to find her and kill her. I will drop hints as to her location and may even end up just telling where you can find her in a spoiler if it comes down to it.

Nothing fancy, no multiple quests, no courier. 

While there is no level requirement to fight her, you will need to be at a certain point in the games main story in order to be able to access her location.

She will always be a higher level then you, and without training yourself up A LOT, she WILL beat the ever loving shit out of you. I know, last time I went to check everything she killed me 3 times @lvl 78 before I beat her.

Quick question. My Celestials don't have weapon sheaths (Not overly important I know, just a little irksome since I am running dual sheaths redux). Did you do that on purpose, or did I misinstall something, or were you aware? (or is it isolated to my game?)

*EDIT:* Also, is there a way to make the vanilla races work with the transformations? I know you said it was a skeleton incompatability issue. Is there a way to work with it or is that not in the plan? If not, I don't mind.

Quick question. My Celestials don't have weapon sheaths (Not overly important I know, just a little irksome since I am running dual sheaths redux). Did you do that on purpose, or did I misinstall something, or were you aware? (or is it isolated to my game?)

*EDIT:* Also, is there a way to make the vanilla races work with the transformations? I know you said it was a skeleton incompatability issue. Is there a way to work with it or is that not in the plan? If not, I don't mind.

Ok to answer, well yes the no weapons showing was done on purpose, but not for you. This is something that will be fixed in v7.2 sometime this week. I did it for myself, it is a personal modification to the skeleton that I forgot to replace when I packaged v7.1

As for it not working as a vanilla race, I wouldn't know why. Yes you need a compatible skeleton, but XP32's Maximum Skeleton should work just fine. Does it not? Or are you not using a custom skeleton? If you have never replaced the Vanilla Skeleton for Vanilla races then no Vanilla Races won't work and you will CTD.

( In best Prof. Farnsworth voice )

Good News Everyone!

So my wife built the Location of the Goddess, it is for all intents finished sans maybe adding a few more decorations. We wanted her Lair to be in a location that fit with the lore, but we got a little afraid that it might break the game ( not that we thought it WOULD, only, well, you never know sometimes ). So I had to play through the main story all the way from a new game to the end ( heh ) to make sure everything was OK and . . . 

IT IS! Woot woot! So the very first interior space and exterior worldspace modification to Celestials is working PERFECT! Hurray! 

So on that note, now that everything is done and working, the only thing left to do is packing / documentation / uploading / etc. I will start on it tomorrow. I don't think it should take more then a day or two, though life can throw you a curve ball sometimes, so I make no promises. I would HOPE that the next update ( v7.2 ) will be out no LATER then next week.

I have to remember to include the fix for the flying, is there anything else I'm forgetting?

Also, a question to users : To get Goddess Form you have to kill the Goddess. What I would like to know is, would you guys also like it if I made it so you also had to kill her to get the Summons? Or should I just leave them in as a " you get these because you are / have Celestials installed " like it is now? Thoughts?

Brilliant!! Eagerly awaiting release.. As for the summons, you could possibly add it as a quest. It would be better and more engaging that way. Thanks

Regards,

ruroken

Ok to answer, well yes the no weapons showing was done on purpose, but not for you. This is something that will be fixed in v7.2 sometime this week. I did it for myself, it is a personal modification to the skeleton that I forgot to replace when I packaged v7.1

As for it not working as a vanilla race, I wouldn't know why. Yes you need a compatible skeleton, but XP32's Maximum Skeleton should work just fine. Does it not? Or are you not using a custom skeleton? If you have never replaced the Vanilla Skeleton for Vanilla races then no Vanilla Races won't work and you will CTD.

Alright. Just wondering.

Now for the skeletons thing, I use Xp32's Maximum with HDT compatablity, found on this website because HDT is soo much better than basic TBBP. If I need a different XP32 MS I'll go get it.

But of course, now my happy ass is running into another problem. My body textures on my celestial vampire keep turning black and when I enter racemenu, (I have a couple follower mods and a the seranaholic mod, which changes serana a bit, though to fix the problem the creator said to simply reinstall it) and I am using the non-skimpy celestials. Back to the texture problem: it looks like the lighting and shaders are turned off, save for the fact that my face is still textured. If I open racemenu, I can see the geometric shapes on the character and the shading is oddly uneven and looks like it is applied directly to the geometric shapes, but not the body as a whole. I Reinstalled the mod's base files for your Cellies and the Seranaholic mod, but still have the problem. O_o Any Ideas?

*EDIT:* About the summons, I kinda like the quest idea mentioned above. Oh, and if interested, here is an idea I thought was kinda neat for future releases. (Or maybe an eventual creation of a whole quest mod) So we get the summonable followers (I'd say after the Goddess though, unless you like the incoming idea.) but they seem kinda generic if you will, but they are summons so I wouldn't expect a unique follower every time I summon one.  I was thinking about this idea: If you eventually make this into a whole quest line, it could be four stages with four different locations to do something. (Maybe some sort of power sigil destruction to weaken the Goddess slightly before the batte?) In each of the locations you could set up a single unique follower, one of each Celestial Knight class, that doesn't have to be summoned and (with UFO this can work) have them follow you to help fight the Goddess?

By the way, aside from an awesomely challenging extra boss, (don't forget the music =P) why are we fighting against the Goddess?

P.S. I have Dies Irae the Verdi Requiem functioning as a dragon fighting song/main title theme on my game, and I can send you the formatted song if you want to use it. Here's a youtube link in case you don't know the song.

Hey Shaydow, great mod! really enjoying the shaydow knight.

The only issue I am having, is using a different body replacer. This issue is purely from my lack of skyrim modding knowledge. Anyhow, I have replaced the race body with sevenbase and textures for said body successfully, but when I transform the body is changed. The only issue I have with this is the gigantic breasts, no way she can flip around, let alone walk long distances without causing serious bodily harm to herself. Haha.

any assistance would be much appreciated.

Alright. Just wondering.

Now for the skeletons thing, I use Xp32's Maximum with HDT compatablity, found on this website because HDT is soo much better than basic TBBP. If I need a different XP32 MS I'll go get it.

But of course, now my happy ass is running into another problem. My body textures on my celestial vampire keep turning black and when I enter racemenu, (I have a couple follower mods and a the seranaholic mod, which changes serana a bit, though to fix the problem the creator said to simply reinstall it) and I am using the non-skimpy celestials. Back to the texture problem: it looks like the lighting and shaders are turned off, save for the fact that my face is still textured. If I open racemenu, I can see the geometric shapes on the character and the shading is oddly uneven and looks like it is applied directly to the geometric shapes, but not the body as a whole. I Reinstalled the mod's base files for your Cellies and the Seranaholic mod, but still have the problem. O_o Any Ideas?

*EDIT:* About the summons, I kinda like the quest idea mentioned above. Oh, and if interested, here is an idea I thought was kinda neat for future releases. (Or maybe an eventual creation of a whole quest mod) So we get the summonable followers (I'd say after the Goddess though, unless you like the incoming idea.) but they seem kinda generic if you will, but they are summons so I wouldn't expect a unique follower every time I summon one.  I was thinking about this idea: If you eventually make this into a whole quest line, it could be four stages with four different locations to do something. (Maybe some sort of power sigil destruction to weaken the Goddess slightly before the batte?) In each of the locations you could set up a single unique follower, one of each Celestial Knight class, that doesn't have to be summoned and (with UFO this can work) have them follow you to help fight the Goddess?

By the way, aside from an awesomely challenging extra boss, (don't forget the music =P) why are we fighting against the Goddess?

P.S. I have Dies Irae the Verdi Requiem functioning as a dragon fighting song/main title theme on my game, and I can send you the formatted song if you want to use it. Here's a youtube link in case you don't know the song.

Celestials doesn't touch Vampires, at least not in anyway that should cause that. Vampires are actually a different race ( So NordRace, NordRaceVampire, CelestialRace, CelestialRaceVampire etc ), but the race is just cloned from the original then given the keywords needed so the game knows that when race x becomes a vampire to use new race y. My only thought would be another mod your using is causing issues with custom races being vampires. Otherwise I wouldn't have a clue. Celestials and Celestial Vampires both use the exact same textures.

For the Summons : the original idea was a quest line for each one, however it was scraped simply due to time and demand. I.E people wanted the Followers / Summons, but don't really want to wait another 6 months or whatever for me to do all the quests etc for them. Hence me narrowing down implementation to either having them be spells books that are found or just straight up giving them to players. Also, I have no desire to make them normal traditional followers, as there are so many followers and follower mods etc, it has just been done. I wanted to do something different.

For the reason you are fighting the Goddess : Well in terms of Celestial Lore, your not the first Celestial to come to Tamriel. Your actually the 5th. All Celestials have the ability to harness a state of pure being, I.E, that of Good, that of Shadow, that of Evil, etc. They train to specialize in these traits and focus usually on only one. So the council knew that Alduin was coming, so they first sent the Angel Knight, because you know, Good will win. Well she failed. So then they said ok let's fight fire with fire, and sent the Devil Knight. She to failed. Trying again they sent a Shaydow Knight, because maybe walking a fine line between both in the Shadows would work, but nope. So they CREATED the Goddess. She being infused by the Celestial council with ALL aspects of being, is the first of her kind. They figured maybe all 3 at once would work. However, what they didn't know was it would drive her insane. While the Goddess still wants to destroy Alduin, she also feels that in order to protect from threats like this, and because of the power she wields, that it is within her right to rule over ALL ( I.E : insane ). Of course this is NOT what the Celestials as a race want, as she will provide the same imbalance to reality as Alduin would. So now they send YOU. Your special because you can take the aspect of the other 3 forms at will, that is you're not bound to just one state of being, but can move between them freely based on the situation. The council now not only needs you to stop Alduin, but also the Goddess. The idea is that when you defeat her, you absorb her knowledge, or soul if you will, just like you do when you kill a dragon, and so learn her power, but by the time you do, you already have a pure understanding of all states of being, and so would be able to control the power.

This goes with my original idea for the summons described above. I had originally wanted you to meet the fallen knights ( the 3 that came and failed before you ), do a quest for them, and the reward was you learning to summon them as aid in battle. Again though, this was scrapped due to time and my limited understanding of quests. While I could learn them and do it, it would take longer then it seemed people  ( including myself ) wanted. Hence my idea of simply letting you learn them when you kill the Goddess.

Hey Shaydow, great mod! really enjoying the shaydow knight.

The only issue I am having, is using a different body replacer. This issue is purely from my lack of skyrim modding knowledge. Anyhow, I have replaced the race body with sevenbase and textures for said body successfully, but when I transform the body is changed. The only issue I have with this is the gigantic breasts, no way she can flip around, let alone walk long distances without causing serious bodily harm to herself. Haha.

any assistance would be much appreciated.

Sadly, it is your lack of knowledge, and not an issue with the mod. ALL ARMORS COME WITH A BODY, this is not something specific to Celestials. This is why Armors for one body type get converted, naked body is not the same as a body on armor. 

As for her having gigantic breasts, Celestial armor / body was designed for a MAX breast size in mind, the largest there can be without what I feel is unacceptable clipping. Use RaceMenu by Expired, or I believe even ECE has it as well, to then adjust your breasts size down to something you like better. As an example, my characters usually use a 0.4 breast scale out of the defaulted 1.0 scale you are seeing when you have not adjusted them.

Well, I just thought of somethingand if I can figure it out, I can help with it. Think about this: What if you made books for quests giving hints or what have you for the locations and such? No need to program quest scripts that way. =P

That is exactly what I plan on doing, and one of the reasons the 7.2 release MAY be next week ( the other reason is my wife has off most of this week and that like never happens, and I want to spend some time with her ).

I figure I will start the player with a simple letter in the inventory added like I have done with other items in the past. This letter will be called something like " Celestial Objective " or something along those lines that gives the most basic yet simple clue as to where you can find the Goddess. Really, she won't be HARD to find, I promise, I might even just tell you ( not YOU, but players ) where she is in a spoiler in the FAQ. I can even give very simple hints, such as this :

Remember why the Goddess was sent in the first place. She has something standing between her and her goal of rule. Where do you think she might be?

Rather then having it be a quest, a simple hint such as the above will be given, and in KEY locations throughout the main story, I will place more notes and hints, until finally her location is just given.

No need for overly complicated implementations. I do want to make lore books though, and am actually in the middle of a ROUGH draft of a journal of sorts you will read in the Goddess's bedroom after beating her that will detail some of her descent into madness. I want to add more, but I thought something like this might be a fun little addition to the mod, and add much needed " in game " lore to Celestials, something I have not done yet, only here on this forum.

*EDIT* also, when I finally DO reboot my Skyrim Let's Play, well players will be able to find out if they just watch that one small part of the video once I GET there. Again, you have to be at a certain part of the MAIN story to access her, but there is no level requirement.

**EDIT 2** I totally forgot to add in my last 2 responses to you. Yes I had already thought about music. I know how to convert to the format that the game uses, and even have a song in mind. However I am not sure about implimentation at this exact point ( I.E I need to learn how music triggers work ) and if it will be something released in 7.2, though to be honest, probably not. Though it may very well come in a Future 7.x update before any 8.x release.

Also in case you want to know it would be this song that plays when you fight the Goddess. While I did like your song, I'm about 99% sure the one I want to use is allowed to be used by the public, or at least I know FFR has the rights to use it.

Just a quick update for those that don't read my quoted replies to others. The 7.2 update may be some time next week, due to the fact that I want to both add some lore books that I have to write to the release AND I want to spend some time with my wife ( we beat Dragon's Lair the other day, a game she had never played but was quick and enjoyable for us both ).

I didn't see it in the known bugs section, so I feel I should give this bug a quick mention. The Shaydow Knight gun seems to have a hit detection problem. It could just be my game but so far I can barely hit anything. Even point blank aimed at a non moving target the projectile travels right through them.

I didn't see it in the known bugs section, so I feel I should give this bug a quick mention. The Shaydow Knight gun seems to have a hit detection problem. It could just be my game but so far I can barely hit anything. Even point blank aimed at a non moving target the projectile travels right through them.

I am unaware this is an issue. Does anyone else experience this? I do not when I load up and play. I do know that hits have to be REALLY good, because it fires fast, but I thought this was exceptable since it is a gun.

I am unaware this is an issue. Does anyone else experience this? I do not when I load up and play. I do know that hits have to be REALLY good, because it fires fast, but I thought this was exceptable since it is a gun.

never tested the guns , but now used for serious with targets and besides the damage being really low its like 90% miss, or its theres a range really low and i dnt realize, im using SkyRedone i dnt know if that affects that, i know its not right section also, but how i can keep my head / face when using the vampire lord / werewolf you made? its take a complete diferente head/face. Sorry posting here that, its k if i made wrong and dnt wanna answer that here.