Shaydow's Celestials *UPDATE* 05/15/14

Founded the error its from numeros bikinis, lot problems to solve if using that, alot bad entries, but removed mod, its not your mod shaydow. Never tested bows of flying, cant say for sure (about you last post that).

The flying mod doesn't like my computer and bugs the hell out all the time, so I don't use it, and seems to never work with the Celestial wings. They tend to not appear when I use them Any ideas should I decide to give the flight mod another chance?

Also, while Irrelevant, I was wondering: Although my current save had it for a while, and I am now having a random "drop in center of Skyrim while in exterior glitch" that I am trying to figure out. Ever had that before? I know it isn't Celestials, but I was wondering if you have ever had a glitch like that. I've searched the internet everywhere and cannot find it.

The flying mod doesn't like my computer and bugs the hell out all the time, so I don't use it, and seems to never work with the Celestial wings. They tend to not appear when I use them Any ideas should I decide to give the flight mod another chance?

Also, while Irrelevant, I was wondering: Although my current save had it for a while, and I am now having a random "drop in center of Skyrim while in exterior glitch" that I am trying to figure out. Ever had that before? I know it isn't Celestials, but I was wondering if you have ever had a glitch like that. I've searched the internet everywhere and cannot find it.

For the flying not working it sounds like you didn't get the patch I uploaded like a day or two after I first released 7.1, I forgot to add two scripts needed that without them would cause exactly what your describing. So ya, sorry about that, get the flying patch listed in the downloads :P

As for the falling through the world thing, this has happened to me on occasion, mostly when loading the game up and loading a save in an exterior world space. While I am not 100% certain, I think it MAY have to do with HDTPhysicsExtension. It has happened a heck of a lot less since I started to use the newest version, and since I now have a system of playing that has me always saving the game before I shut down in an interior cell ( I use the basement of LakeView Manor from HearthFire ). Since I also use the Teleport / mark & recall mod, this is as simple as me marking where I am, recalling to my basement, and then hitting quicksave before I open the console and QQQ. Fast and efficient. This way the next time I am ready to play I can be safe and secure knowing not only will the save load up, but I can also sort any loot in my house / go buy sell / whatever, before I recall back to the place I was.

Just a way I handle problems.

So I'm really enjoying the race, Shaydow.  I didn't install the flying version, even though it looks fun as hell.  Took me a few levels to stop gawking at Titcow McDevilAngel really play around with the powers and perks.  I was kinda curious if you'd add NoStrip keywords to the next versions like DnPTrielek has?  I'm a little terrified Sanguine will break a script or three.

Anyway, keep up the good work man.

So I'm really enjoying the race, Shaydow.  I didn't install the flying version, even though it looks fun as hell.  Took me a few levels to stop gawking at Titcow McDevilAngel really play around with the powers and perks.  I was kinda curious if you'd add NoStrip keywords to the next versions like DnPTrielek has?  I'm a little terrified Sanguine will break a script or three.

You can use racemenu by expired to change your breast scale to anything you like. Without using it you will be using what I felt the MAX size should be without unacceptable clipping.

As for your second thing, while I'm not familiar with what that is, I have a good idea what your asking I make it compatible with, and no, I will not be doing that. If you feel up to it you can, or you can ask someone else to do it. My mod is open, I have always said anyone can do whatever the hell they want with my work. Just don't ask me to do anything other then what I release.

You can use racemenu by expired to change your breast scale to anything you like. Without using it you will be using what I felt the MAX size should be without unacceptable clipping.

As for your second thing, while I'm not familiar with what that is, I have a good idea what your asking I make it compatible with, and no, I will not be doing that. If you feel up to it you can, or you can ask someone else to do it. My mod is open, I have always said anyone can do whatever the hell they want with my work. Just don't ask me to do anything other then what I release.

Oh no, I wasn't criticizing.  I've read the thread and I did all that.  .4-.5 on the breast sliders is just about perfection IMO.  Though, I will admit I kinda miss the shortstacks from v6.

NoStrip, AFAIK, just makes SexLab ignore the armor beyond whatever stripping options a user has set up.  For the DnPTrielek set, this makes sense; there's literally nothing to get stripped, even though SD completely ignores the keyword anyway.  But I get where you're coming from.  Thanks for the quick reply.

Hey guys! I buckled down today, checked what I thought might have been a bug and made sure it was just a SKyrim thing and not a me thing, did all the file paths, did the readme changes ( not much there ), packaged and uploaded! So woot woot! v7.2 with all the goddess and summon goodies are now available. Let me know if you find any bugs and have fun!

P.S : The Goddess is waiting for Alduin. Keep this in mind when your looking for her!

Dismissing the knights triggers the inheritance quest.

Other than that, bitchin update.  Goddess is very fun once you've earned it.

Well I tested with Vanilla and EFF, but I wonder if this is not a follower thing. I use EFF and it does not do this to me, HOWEVER, I do admit that the summons are about half Follower and half summon, I tried to make them special instead of just generic " follow me " NPC's. Do you use any follower overhaul mods?

Well I tested with Vanilla and EFF, but I wonder if this is not a follower thing. I use EFF and it does not do this to me, HOWEVER, I do admit that the summons are about half Follower and half summon, I tried to make them special instead of just generic " follow me " NPC's. Do you use any follower overhaul mods?

I use AFT, but as they're summons, I can't interact with them except through spells.

Also, nice cloak.  I wonder how it'll react with that part of Dawnguard.

I use AFT, but as they're summons, I can't interact with them except through spells.

Also, nice cloak.  I wonder how it'll react with that part of Dawnguard.

I tested it. WOrks fine, just MORE MOTHS! Once you read the scroll and the months get dispelled you will just have to turn your cloak on again.

I forgot to ask, and even waited a little while now before asking, I'm not trying to bump my own thread but I am really curios, has anyone  else found the Goddess? Was it easy to find her? How was the fight? I hope it was hard! Was it?

My (fairly superficial) thoughts:

TotW isn't the easiest place to get to.  Some players may never touch the MQ or even want to.  Although, given her reasons for existing, I can't imagine anywhere other than Sovngarde she'd even be, and let's just not go there.  Please.

Exterior could use some cleaning up.  Going in, the seams weren't obvious but coming out, oof.

The bedroom.  I'm going to assume this is a player luxury, because my first thought was: Wut?

The Fight.  Yes, she was tough.  I went in at 58 with no skills higher than Expert on Legendary (legendary skills, mind you.)  She murdered the Angel 3x, the Devil and Shaydow twice, and the Celestial 3x.  I'll admit, I cheesed the fight at this point: threw on some massively OP Leveler's-crafted gear and it was STILL an actual fight.  I was impressed.  I've already decided to respawn her at ~80ish to uncheese that fight.

The wings.  I like them.  I'm glad they're not dragon wings.  I'd be very impressed to see them waving or writhing or doing whatever Mora's tentacles do...  that probably sounded lewder than I meant.

I've already commented on the summons.  Ridiculously adorable.  Not very strong (or maybe it's just my game) because the Angel had a hard time with the Bartender for the Riften Thane quest.  Although that guy's actually tougher than the Butcher I've found.

Like I said before, bitchin update overall.

My (fairly superficial) thoughts:

TotW isn't the easiest place to get to.  Some players may never touch the MQ or even want to.  Although, given her reasons for existing, I can't imagine anywhere other than Sovngarde she'd even be, and let's just not go there.  Please.

Exterior could use some cleaning up.  Going in, the seams weren't obvious but coming out, oof.

The bedroom.  I'm going to assume this is a player luxury, because my first thought was: Wut?

The Fight.  Yes, she was tough.  I went in at 58 with no skills higher than Expert on Legendary (legendary skills, mind you.)  She murdered the Angel 3x, the Devil and Shaydow twice, and the Celestial 3x.  I'll admit, I cheesed the fight at this point: threw on some massively OP Leveler's-crafted gear and it was STILL an actual fight.  I was impressed.  I've already decided to respawn her at ~80ish to uncheese that fight.

The wings.  I like them.  I'm glad they're not dragon wings.  I'd be very impressed to see them waving or writhing or doing whatever Mora's tentacles do...  that probably sounded lewder than I meant.

I've already commented on the summons.  Ridiculously adorable.  Not very strong (or maybe it's just my game) because the Angel had a hard time with the Bartender for the Riften Thane quest.  Although that guy's actually tougher than the Butcher I've found.

Like I said before, bitchin update overall.

Ok so for the seams you mentioned.... My wife made the cave, inside AND out, I had nothing to do with it. I just want to point this out again. So I talked to her about it, and we went and looked, and well, both times we came out we were both in 1st person, it took us a little bit to go to third ( she was fucking around ) and see what you mean. Ya, we will clean that up.

The fight : Well I'm glad you found it hard. I will say this, as the designer of her AND my mod, knowing the interaction of everything at play, she still killed me 3 times. I started the game with the sole directive of killing her, without having the Goddess powers to start. I managed to get her by level 31, but I had to be tricky, and really spread myself around, on easy. Only because I knew what I was doing. FYI I took her using Angel Form.

The wings : you gave me an idea, but understand it is just that, lol. Who knows.

The summons : Did you try someone else? Also ; how did the Angel Knight fair in terms of how LONG she lived? She is suppose to be the tank, she doesn't do all that much damage. The Devil Knight is mage and the Shaydow knight is Melee DPS. Did you try the other ones?

P.S : Thanks for the feedback. 

Sadly im unable to get my skyrim to work with this, every single time i transform i crash. Iv done a clean skyrim game with only the heel mod and celestials active and its at the very bottom but still the same thing over and over. Iv played this race before many moons ago so it DID work, but sadly im not sure what im doing wrong compared to everyone else here. Any help would be appreciated.

Quick update: the issue with the summons triggering the inheritance quest... is not an issue with your mod.

Captain Valmir, the Thalmor impersonating Stormcloak and Legion officers, just, like 10 seconds ago, left my Goddess an inheritance.  And he is definitely not a follower of any kind.

Sadly im unable to get my skyrim to work with this, every single time i transform i crash. Iv done a clean skyrim game with only the heel mod and celestials active and its at the very bottom but still the same thing over and over. Iv played this race before many moons ago so it DID work, but sadly im not sure what im doing wrong compared to everyone else here. Any help would be appreciated.

If your using the BSA, and as you have said are ONLY using Celestials, BUT, as you have pointed out, have used this mod before, then I can only assume you have some of my old scripts still in you scripts folder. If you have unpacked Celestials and replaced anything I would need to know that, but otherwise this is the only thing that comes to mind. Having old loose scripts in the folder while using a new BSA would definitely cause problems, and depending on how old those scripts are, I can totally see it causing CTD's.

Well i also deleted my data folder and reinstalled the game but is stil crashes 3 seconds into the transformation. Everything should be new in the data folder.

Oh and im also curious, why there are 3 files for download?

Well i also deleted my data folder and reinstalled the game but is stil crashes 3 seconds into the transformation. Everything should be new in the data folder.

Oh and im also curious, why there are 3 files for download?

The 3 files are 1 file in 3 parts. You need to download all 3 parts to the same location, then extract the contents. Read the included " FFS README! " to know what is needed and what is optional.

I was going to reply about your issue with a " I will try and think of something " but now I don't need to. I'm pretty sure if you did not download all 3 parts then it would be impossible for you to have installed Celestials correctly.

Also if you DID do that and I am just misreading, I would like you to try and remove any other armors etc that you may be wearing prior to trying to transform. While I don't see why it would cause any problems, I really wouldn't know why you CTD if all your using is Celestials and have all the requirements to use it. The mod has been tested on a clean install of Skyrim for every release.