Shaydow's Celestials *UPDATE* 05/15/14

i have been trying to work out this mod for over a day ,i can't make sense of the install . why does it need to be three parts ? how do i merge them into one ? and what do i do with them .i downloaded your vampire mod and it was easy to install and looks and works perfect ,so i looked up this mod on youtube and your character is beautiful so i want to try this out . but i have very little experience with mods or computers in general so looking at all the posts on here is like trying to read a foreign language, please help.     

About the 3 part install: highlight all of them and right click > extract here, if you are using winrar.

i have done that and copied it to my skyrim data folder ,i even got it to show up in my game ,but none of the animations were there so i uninstalled it and tried to reinstall but now i can't even get it to show up in my plug ins . i guess my install knowledge is lacking , because the read me just say's install 00 needed files , and if placing in my data folder isn't the same as installing then i have no clue because there is no install option when i click on the file. a mod like this should come with an installer like skse, or real vision enb , not all gamers are computer literate and i fall in that category .    

Ok man, I'll give you a straight forward imperative on how to get it in.

Highlight 3 rar files. Extract them all at the same time. The result should be a folder with 00 core files... 00 gun animations etc. There is a word file also. The word file tells you what you get when you install each folder. YOU MUST INSTALL 00. If you do not have dawnguard, you must install 04 as well.

Install by dragging the 'data' folder in the 00 core files folder into your skyrim game folder, such that windows will prompt you to merge the folders and/or replace files. To be very clear, the skyrim game folder is where your game is located. Inside this folder include things like skse loader, and your skyrim game launcher.

Repeat with 04. I hope this is clear enough for you. I'm not the modder btw im just trying to help out a few dudes with troubles. The whole mod is confusing IMO.

I have one big problem, could you fix invisibility eyes bug problem ? I try do it myself but I can't.

Invisiblity fix http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23916/?

you're welcome

It's not work with custom spells.

Have you tried it first? It has worked for me for every custom spell mod I used.

Yes, It's not work. I try change it in eyes nif , but it's not in bsa and not working .

im having a little problem, i tried to download the latest version 3 times and every  time all the 3 parts r corrupted so isn't there a way for me to download a single file ?

Same problem with also the file 2

Only the first file is working

All of you having corrupted archives are using 7zip to extract the files, right?

*edit* Actually this seems to be the one time I've ever run into an archive that errored when using 7zip and worked fine with winrar :P

Hey guys, I know I have not said much in some time, so I wanted to drop by and let you all know the state of things.

Ok first, my kids will not be going to my sisters this summer like the normally do. They have been home this whole time, meaning I have had pretty much ZERO time to work on modding. Combine that with the fact that my wife lost her job and we are both actively seeking employment, and as our funds dry up ( or already did actually, one of the reason I am posting now ), and our internet destined to be turned off, and well, you all may not really hear from me much until shit gets back on course. It really sucks, since we had already made some good headway into the future of the mod.

On that note, I might as well just go ahead and tell you guys what is / was planned in terms of Celestials, since I had hoped that the next release would have been out by mid summer, but it's not even halfway done yet. I had decided that Celestials v8 was going to be the final release of Celestials. It added a couple new spells and tweaks, noticeably a compatibility patch that adds a WORKING gun based on the crossbow and not on staff, a compatibility patch that added my Character Shaydow as a summonable vendor, as well as ..... drumroll please ...... CELESTIAL MALES! That's right, my wife has been going through and making male counterparts for all the form armors, as well as adding them in to the mod. It's been a big job. 

So is that the end of Celestials then? The answer is no. See, while my wife was working on the males and the final Celestials v8, I had been working on my side project, now known as CelestialsReborn. This HUGE Addon will require Celestials as a master. The goal of the mod is to accomplish two things. One, to add in EVERY SINGLE THING I HAVE EVER DONE FOR ANY RELEASE OF CELESTIALS AS A STANDALONE CRAFTABLE. I used all caps there for a reason, THIS IS A HUGE JOB! The other thing the mod will do, is well, completely change the way that Celestials and the forms / powers work. In CelestialsReborn, FORMS HAVE BEEN REMOVED. Instead of me just granting the player the forms and powers right at the start of the game, every power will now have to be crafted. This crafting entails for a large part a huge scavenger hunt, basically many of the things you would think are worthless will be needed to craft, all in a lore friendly ( to Celestials Lore that is ) way. Since you can now craft all powers, it means you can have all of the original forms powers on one character now if you choose to do so. This has led to a pretty major balance pass for CelestialsReborn. Combine that with all the standalone craftable peices, and you now have a reason to do enchanting, alchemy, etc. I had felt for some time now that as Celestials grew and more got added, that I was making the game just to easy by having everything available at the start of the game. CelestialsReborn will be for users who feel the same way, and want everything that Celestials offers, but want to EARN it rather then it just being handed to them.

Anyway, that's the goal / future of the mod, however, once again I have to let you know, I have no idea when or if it will ever be released. Today I have to go talk to my landlord and tell him I can't make the full rent next month, something in the 6+ years we have lived here I have never had to do I have no idea how he will take it or what will happen, how I'm going to keep the internet on, etc. I just wanted everyone to know that I didn't just abandon the mod / get bored, and that I do have plans for it, I just don't know when those plans would ever see the light of day.

Peace to you all.

~Shaydow

Hey Shaydow

Thanks for the mod, I've been looking for a good new race and you provided big time.

I do got a question/issue, is the body set in a specific way, when using racemenu I've tried altering the breast to a smaller proportion and it works for about 5 sec then it changed back into some kind of default mode for celestials, just wondering if this is something you put in or if it could be a mod I got that's causing it, checked around a little but did not seem to a issue with my mods so wanted to ask you.

Hey Shaydow

Thanks for the mod, I've been looking for a good new race and you provided big time.

I do got a question/issue, is the body set in a specific way, when using racemenu I've tried altering the breast to a smaller proportion and it works for about 5 sec then it changed back into some kind of default mode for celestials, just wondering if this is something you put in or if it could be a mod I got that's causing it, checked around a little but did not seem to a issue with my mods so wanted to ask you.

RaceMenu by Expired should be perfectly compatible, it is what I myself use. The armors / forms that I release are always on the " largest " side of the scale, simply so I can make sure that at what I feel is the biggest, there is no clipping. Using RaceMenu, you should be able to adjust that scale down ( I use .35 breast scale myself ). If not, I'm not sure why it would reset and go back to max scale.

im having a little problem, i tried to download the latest version 3 times and every  time all the 3 parts r corrupted so isn't there a way for me to download a single file ?

I'm sorry about this. If I want LL to host this ( and I do ) I HAD to break the file up into 3 parts for it to fit. My wife recently pointed out to me that I should have named them [ part 1 of 3 ] rather then part 1, part 2, part 3. I'm sorry if this is confusing,

Also, if file downloads are not working correctly on LL at the time you tried, well, sorry about that, but not my fault, and probably no ones fault really. All I can suggest is to try again.

All of you having corrupted archives are using 7zip to extract the files, right?

*edit* Actually this seems to be the one time I've ever run into an archive that errored when using 7zip and worked fine with winrar :P

I have no idea. To me this is a none issue. All files are packed with WinRar, and you don't need to highlight all 3 at once to extract them, all 3 files just need to be in the same folder at the time of extraction.

Hi,

I have one question, is there any way of downloading older versions such as v5 or v6 ?

I would really like to download them.

Thanks for answers.

No, and I'm sorry, I know many of you like the older armors instead of the newer variants. If you read my above post you would see that I never forgot any of you, and AM working on putting all that older stuff back, i just have no idea when it will be done.

Hey Shaydow

RaceMenu by Expired should be perfectly compatible, it is what I myself use. The armors / forms that I release are always on the " largest " side of the scale, simply so I can make sure that at what I feel is the biggest, there is no clipping. Using RaceMenu, you should be able to adjust that scale down ( I use .35 breast scale myself ). If not, I'm not sure why it would reset and go back to max scale.

Thank you for the quick response, yeah I use Expired's Racemenu, but if it aint in your mode it must be one of the others I got so down for some testing until I get it right! :)

Hey Shaydow

Thank you for the quick response, yeah I use Expired's Racemenu, but if it aint in your mode it must be one of the others I got so down for some testing until I get it right! :)

HEY there! I actually remember that I MYSELF had this issue some time ago, it had slipped my mind the other day. Anyway I found the culprit is / was (? ) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235/?

Are you using this mod? I would imagine so since your having that same problem. Let me know if deactivating / uninstalling this fixes your problem.

Hello! Sorry if this question is already asked or if i am a retard. (I most likely am..) I tried your mod today and installed it succesfully (without the flying compatibility cause i do not rly wanna fly anyway). Tried to load a new game... It doesn't seem to load at all, either i am too unpatient but i did wait for 4 minutes for it to try to load my character creation... Nothing. I can open console while it loads, dunno if that is normal. (I'm quite new with modding...)

Loading an old save works fine and i used "showracemenu" console command to change my race to celestial race. It works and seems cool, but when i use any of the transformations the boobs get like MASSIVE.. Like you see 5 metres of boobs before the actual character if she would walk to you around corner. And when i change to the "Human" / "normal" form the massive boobs still stay. I like big boobs, but those boobs are like 200 - 300 weight or so it seems. Is there any fix for it? (i forgot to check what skyUI offers as settings for it)

Another thing is when i transform from any knight back to "human" i'll be naked, unlike in your video where you equip the "normal" clothes again. Is that normal or am i again being retard? I would love to use this mod, but if only way to play it is to change my lvl x character from an old save into celestial (and thus losing perks apparently) then meh i guess.

TL;DR any way i can reduce the "endless" loading time when choosing "new game" so i could start fresh on my celestial/whatever race i wanna try? Cause if 4 minutes isn't enough waiting then i guess meh with it. And any way to reduce the boob size of the knights to "normal proportions"/same as my character has? And lastly is there any way to keep my armor equipped when going back to the "human form"?

Sorry for long wall of text, my mind always wanders all over and i tend to explain like i am talking to idiots... Sorry ><

Hello! Sorry if this question is already asked or if i am a retard. (I most likely am..) I tried your mod today and installed it succesfully (without the flying compatibility cause i do not rly wanna fly anyway). Tried to load a new game... It doesn't seem to load at all, either i am too unpatient but i did wait for 4 minutes for it to try to load my character creation... Nothing. I can open console while it loads, dunno if that is normal. (I'm quite new with modding...)

Loading an old save works fine and i used "showracemenu" console command to change my race to celestial race. It works and seems cool, but when i use any of the transformations the boobs get like MASSIVE.. Like you see 5 metres of boobs before the actual character if she would walk to you around corner. And when i change to the "Human" / "normal" form the massive boobs still stay. I like big boobs, but those boobs are like 200 - 300 weight or so it seems. Is there any fix for it? (i forgot to check what skyUI offers as settings for it)

Another thing is when i transform from any knight back to "human" i'll be naked, unlike in your video where you equip the "normal" clothes again. Is that normal or am i again being retard? I would love to use this mod, but if only way to play it is to change my lvl x character from an old save into celestial (and thus losing perks apparently) then meh i guess.

TL;DR any way i can reduce the "endless" loading time when choosing "new game" so i could start fresh on my celestial/whatever race i wanna try? Cause if 4 minutes isn't enough waiting then i guess meh with it. And any way to reduce the boob size of the knights to "normal proportions"/same as my character has? And lastly is there any way to keep my armor equipped when going back to the "human form"?

Sorry for long wall of text, my mind always wanders all over and i tend to explain like i am talking to idiots... Sorry ><

Certain other mods will cause a no new game load issue with custom races, most notably " Live another Life " and mods of that nature. This is not an issue with Celestials, this is a known issue.

Use racemenu by expired to set your desired breast scale. 

My character was not auto equping armor after leaving a form, I either  A ) had set up naked body to appear clothed so I did not get into trouble on YouTube for Nudity in my videos, or B ) Used SkyUI's favorites loadout to quickly equip an entire set of armor in my inventory with the push of 1 key as I changed back, so as to not get in trouble on YouTube for nudity.

Ah thanks! i was thinking the live another life may be an issue... did not use to have problems with races like temptress and succubus but ofc this is much more complex :P So i need to uncheck that from the mod manager and should work.. I use ECE myself but i did have several tail scale etc things. I should have breast scale also as i remember setting it when my character (before this mod) had slightly too big boobs.

Will try making the char without live another life and then enable it later once i am done with character creating.. But if i like the breast scale of my "normal" form atm how can i change it on the "knight" forms only? Cause my normal form starts with nicely small boobs, but after changing into one of the knights they get scaled and then stay upon canceling the transform. That's what stroke me as odd.. Will try with the ECE breast scale and see how it is

Thanks! :P

Your dance video just...im like having a kawaii overload mental breakdown right now

the dance is hot ! the body is Amaaaaaaazing she overall looks so Mooooee and woah woah that idle animation is sooo god dam sexy your characters are so Mooooe

i  want all i saw in that video so bad im willing to quit modding New vegas right now and learn skyrim creation tool and confusing import export in blender

to start making armors for this race =o

well i reinstalled everything couldnt resist it

cleaned up my game and started a new game

But when i try to select celestial Race i Crash

i got all required mods and nothing else installed yet that should conflict

Any idea's what could be causing this?

i took all required files even the optional

i took all required files from other files

also have your hdt 

EDIT

well i just spent all night trying to make it work and i cannot =x

it is a fresh install , and a new game, i tried with the bare minimum requirements

i tried with some additional mods i though could help

i tried with xp32 extender , tbbp skeleton

i got skse-racemenu-racecompability

i tried that player.setrace CelestialRace and i get a Grey screen when i do that and i can only open bags or spell menu nothing else i cannot cast spells or move or see

and if i go in showracemenu i instantly crash,  i have absolutely nothing installed and i am using racemenu precachekiller =(

the last time i wanted a mod so bad... i spent 6 months learning how to make it myself lol

i so don't want to do this again xD

i want the same exact bounce + Body + dance you got in your Video, only reason i stayed up till 9 am but now i give up and i am going to faint on my couch

insane how i can create mods for new vegas... but i cant even install a proper tbbp body... i never was able to make tbbp work...

and now this =( i sooo want your race with that bounce

absolutely nothing i can do to make this work =x

i have nothing else installed then your mod now and it crashes no matter what, i have tried every possible solutions

and i reallllllllllllly want this

hmmkay!!! just ahs i was about to give up and go sleep in a bad mood lolol

on page 52 u said to try hdt extender and it works now

So you should modify your description and add it has required =)

Now i just need to spend 5 hours obssessively making her look has cute has i can

and try to figure out how you got that bounce on idle and especially that dance =o

hmmkay!!! just ahs i was about to give up and go sleep in a bad mood lolol

on page 52 u said to try hdt extender and it works now

So you should modify your description and add it has required =)

Now i just need to spend 5 hours obssessively making her look has cute has i can

and try to figure out how you got that bounce on idle and especially that dance =o

I', still trying to figure out WHY HDTPE is needed, since I didn't do this intentionally. I figured if by next release I had yet to figure out what was going on I would list it as a requirement. Not everyone seems to need it, the issue has only been brought up a two times, and I know that I myself can deactivate HDTPE and load the game just fine.

The idle is downloadable someplace here on LL. I know I HAVE it someplace, but I don't use it personally, I just used in that video as a collision demonstration. As tor the " bounce " physics themselves, my personal HDTPE settings are here on LL under the HDT download section.

Wall of text question =o

oh ok though your hdt was the collision :3 i actually didnt even look if it was more jiggly with it i shall go have another look =)

and ill find my way to that idle hopefully =o i could watch her do that all day huhu,

i just been away from skyrim for a year and had to restart from scratch so i am guessing it might be why i needed hdtpe  maybe after a while people eventually end up with something similar in a popular mod around =o

If Not its like My project, i didn't do it intentionally but i ended up forcing people to use FNV4GB but some people can play without it with no problems

So far i spent all night reinstalling some stuff and all seems to work fine and was worth the death of some of my brain cells

it is even compatible with apachii's hair which is a must for me =)

i also threw my old lunari succubus sweaty skin texture mix and i am now totally in love with your mod !

Ill just have to add vampire teeth and find what facial expression i used to have =o

Just one thing id like to know, in your video you do not have the full armor on, 

i love everything on them except maybe the fact it changes my eyes, and the head accessories and shoulders

i removed unwanted parts with nifskope But i only know Geck and Blender 2.49

Edit: hmm actually even if i removed the meshes the full armor still shows up hmhm , did you perhaps added mesh parts to your nude body for those videos?

How could i prevent the armors from Switching my eyes or remove those extra pieces if not?

and in your video you have a very different Jiggle going on then the one i got and the only collision i got working is an equipable item which cannot be used with your armors and Barely moves breasts hmm..

Id reallllly love if you remember which files you used exactly

i am using the More jiggly version i found and they just don't move like yours at all =o and ya cannot use with an armor

i never saw or herd of an armor switching eye colors in Geck and mostly i Never opened Creation Kit yet Since i herd it was alot more troublesome i stayed away from skyrim moding until i learned more on New Vegas, was hoping id learned animations by now but bahh your mod ! i couldn't resist this cuteness

And i feel skyrim simply lacks Anime Like Armors sooooo Bad and that's all i do =o so back to learning

Skyrim is sooo freakin different =o  not only importing and exporting alone is blocking me on blender 2.49 since i dont know how to properly resmooth those meshes

but then that Bodyslide _0 and _1 thing and  this and that =o ima be a busy Neko !

But i sooo love the concept !! the armor equip litteraly reminds me of Like a Magic Anime Girl, All it would need haha is a little song with a semi strip while she switches clothing xD

So if you don't mind i think i will Start learning skyrim by studying your mod , everyone says skyrim uses scripts for everything so aaaa Nuuu scripts, and your mod contains pretty much a bit of everything id need to learn

Your Race Looks Super Cute, that armor feature is Great reallly a great touch with the weapons and the holy torch, i haven't tried the followers yet since im a perv that needs his collision asap xD But im sure ima like them, but ya your mod has all id need to learn companion,race,hair,eyes,armors,weaps etc etc

If ever i can come around to learn how to import/export those skyrim mesh id have 30+ Armors to convert to Your race =)

Dunno if you saw my Projects and armors but lol when i get addicted to something =o IMa put ears and tails on everything that breaths!

Soooo Sorry for the massive confusing wall of text =o But ya im a bit confused and tired and i am spouting crap from all orifices 

i was being so horribly bored lately but your mod makes me happy to learn skyrim modding

if i can find that collision and keep my eyes ima be the happyest neko around here :3

Thanks alot for this mod kuku!

Wall of text question =o

oh ok though your hdt was the collision :3 i actually didnt even look if it was more jiggly with it i shall go have another look =)

and ill find my way to that idle hopefully =o i could watch her do that all day huhu,

i just been away from skyrim for a year and had to restart from scratch so i am guessing it might be why i needed hdtpe  maybe after a while people eventually end up with something similar in a popular mod around =o

If Not its like My project, i didn't do it intentionally but i ended up forcing people to use FNV4GB but some people can play without it with no problems

So far i spent all night reinstalling some stuff and all seems to work fine and was worth the death of some of my brain cells

it is even compatible with apachii's hair which is a must for me =)

i also threw my old lunari succubus sweaty skin texture mix and i am now totally in love with your mod !

Ill just have to add vampire teeth and find what facial expression i used to have =o

Just one thing id like to know, in your video you do not have the full armor on, 

i love everything on them except maybe the fact it changes my eyes, and the head accessories and shoulders

i removed unwanted parts with nifskope But i only know Geck and Blender 2.49

Edit: hmm actually even if i removed the meshes the full armor still shows up hmhm , did you perhaps added mesh parts to your nude body for those videos?

How could i prevent the armors from Switching my eyes or remove those extra pieces if not?

and in your video you have a very different Jiggle going on then the one i got and the only collision i got working is an equipable item which cannot be used with your armors and Barely moves breasts hmm..

Id reallllly love if you remember which files you used exactly

i am using the More jiggly version i found and they just don't move like yours at all =o and ya cannot use with an armor

i never saw or herd of an armor switching eye colors in Geck and mostly i Never opened Creation Kit yet Since i herd it was alot more troublesome i stayed away from skyrim moding until i learned more on New Vegas, was hoping id learned animations by now but bahh your mod ! i couldn't resist this cuteness

And i feel skyrim simply lacks Anime Like Armors sooooo Bad and that's all i do =o so back to learning

Skyrim is sooo freakin different =o  not only importing and exporting alone is blocking me on blender 2.49 since i dont know how to properly resmooth those meshes

but then that Bodyslide _0 and _1 thing and  this and that =o ima be a busy Neko !

But i sooo love the concept !! the armor equip litteraly reminds me of Like a Magic Anime Girl, All it would need haha is a little song with a semi strip while she switches clothing xD

So if you don't mind i think i will Start learning skyrim by studying your mod , everyone says skyrim uses scripts for everything so aaaa Nuuu scripts, and your mod contains pretty much a bit of everything id need to learn

Your Race Looks Super Cute, that armor feature is Great reallly a great touch with the weapons and the holy torch, i haven't tried the followers yet since im a perv that needs his collision asap xD But im sure ima like them, but ya your mod has all id need to learn companion,race,hair,eyes,armors,weaps etc etc

If ever i can come around to learn how to import/export those skyrim mesh id have 30+ Armors to convert to Your race =)

Dunno if you saw my Projects and armors but lol when i get addicted to something =o IMa put ears and tails on everything that breaths!

Soooo Sorry for the massive confusing wall of text =o But ya im a bit confused and tired and i am spouting crap from all orifices 

i was being so horribly bored lately but your mod makes me happy to learn skyrim modding

if i can find that collision and keep my eyes ima be the happyest neko around here :3

Thanks alot for this mod kuku!

My custom HDT file contains collision, I wouldn't know why it is not working for you. How are you testing it?

Your eye color is being changed because your taking on a FORM, you are not just equipping a piece of armor, and I thought it was a nice touch. It is part of the Script when you change into a form. I'm sorry you don't like it. Also :

Yes I custom mashup my released custom mashups / armors / etc. I have no idea what I was wearing at any given time. HOWEVER, know that I AM working on an addon to Celestials called CelestialReborn. CelestialReborn removes FORMS completely, but adds in all the powers and armors as CRAFTABLE items. Some of the more powerful spells will require you to hunt around for the precise ingredients, you won't be able to buy everything you need from the shopkeepers. As a side effect of adding in the Forms Armors as craftables, I've taken the step of breaking them apart piece by piece and adding them all in. Needless to say, each and every slot available for armor in Skyrim is used.

Please understand that this will not be ready any time soon. I would say AT LEAST another 2 months or more, before I'm ready for a Beta release of CelestialReborn.

oh i understand take your time =o took me 1800 hours to have my neko project in final version and i am still throwing 40 hours a week on the kitsu expansion

and its not that i don't like the eyes =o i am just a mega freak when it comes to *the perfect look* 

if i dress red i wanna be all red and black if i go pink im all pink and black its a mental issue of mine lol

Maybe i could simply change the texture of the targeted eye to another that would fit =o cause i do think its a nice feature

like i said magical girl ! =)

and well now with your HTD it didnt have the same amount of bounce has on your video but then i stumbled on a HDT that i renamed to hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP and it is by far the one with the most bounce i saw maybe even a bit too much butt bounce , and i tried atleast 5-6 of them one most dont really move or one made me drop to 10 fps

i need to try yours again im all lost now :3

The thing is the butt bounce seems to work only when i wear a Form/armor, the breast bounce is still there but it is not the same

i should make a quick video to show you instead of confusing you to no end

Basically with armor i get more bounce but no idle collision since i cannot equip Havok thingy when in a form

and i been trying for 4 hours to  do that nistringextradata thing but it won't work at all for the idle if i do not equip Havoks thing

which is....say i wanted to get hair collision too and i cannot even do this aaa

Going from modding New vegas to not even be able to install a mod on skyrim i feel like a turd that no flies wants to feast on

ima make a video to save up time and confusion =o