Shaydow's Celestials *UPDATE* 05/15/14

well i though i was crazy cause i am super tired hehe but your nude body and the shaydow Form has no butt bounce on the mesh =o

i tried many times to convert skyrim mesh before to fallout but that nifskope deleting bsshader always prevented me from doing it. since i dont know how to resmooth the meshes for NV

But since i can basically reput what i removed now, think i will try to weight them myself =) 

So i tried with other htd and i get great breast idle bounce, but dam that butt keeps jiggling till Xmas and looks massively fake but breasts bounce looks similar to your video

Then i try yours and the butt bounce is perfect 1-2 shake very real feel, but the breasts barely move when i am using your race

And when i equip form or armor or simply unequip that Havok thingy that i dislike :3

the idle bounce stops working until i switch races , but i think maybe it is because i am in the same exact Cell since this whole time maybe a few switch would fix it

im pretty sure the bounce thing is caused by my save, im sure a cell switch will fix it :3 i hope so kuku

But Noooo matter what i tried...i Cannot do that nistringdata thing =x i did exactly what i am told it just won't work has always =o

first time tried using another hdt and it crashed game so i know it is targetting the proper file O_o put back the file everyone says to use

and poof no crash but it simply won't work

Would you have any idea for this? i know you said you dont really use it so maybe not but =o

i want the hairs too so if i cannot make this simple thing work on breast eeeek im in trouble

but other then the 2 body without butty bounce everything is working great and i freakin love it!!

i just seem too stupid to find the goddess form?  and i guess i will die of lack of sleep before getting my hair and breast collisions to work =o

If ever you have time to loose to watch i did do vids but i speak too much lol and i mostly said everything here

This is when i used the other htd

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/ptpbm10c3q4c821/random_dt.avi

when i use yours

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/90uyawc4dja4knj/second.avi

Someone mentioned in my hdt thread that my XML was missing a couple rigid bodies. I designed the XMl for myself but I don't use collision, I added in collision data from what I had before I shared it. I will have ZERO time to look into doing anything about it any time soon, but you should try asking user Budroi where he got his collision data from to make it much easier and hence faster for me to do or just asking him to share his.

So good news everyone! Found work, settled everything, bills paid. Money is tight but manageable, I.E : TEH INTERWEBZ STAYS ON! :P

Because of this, will resume work on V8 of Celestials and CelestialReborn. Do not expect a release until the end of the summer at the EARLIEST, but I WILL be working on it again now that I know everything is ok.

Hey guys, as I am apt to do, I took some screenies of my newest adventures while building / playtesting V8 and Reborn. I made a little story out of it, since with CelestialReborn, the game is now much harder and no more starting on Legendary! It got to the point I was ready to use some followers lol, since now I just don't get EVERYTHING I have created right at the start ( the whole point of Reborn ). Anyway I decided to drop a link here for those of you who don't follow my posts but may be interested in what I was / am working on. In this " Show your Skyrim Character " thread, I show a multiude of the different variants I have added to the game, through my new character Faye, as well as equipped on followers. These are only a SMALL amount of the stuff I have been working on, you understand. I'm still doing all the v7 stuff, after that it is the Legacy stuff, and boy that's a BIG job. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the screens / story as much as I did taking / making them!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/?p=876953

*EDIT* also, a question : Do you guys think I should release my Celestial Body as a standaone ON NEXUS?? I Bold / italic / underline this for a reason. I have it mostly done now, min weight has a few things to work out. I don't really like nexus though, but I know a lot of people show intrest in the body, and to be honest, I would love to see the conversions people do. What do you guys think? LL exlusive like Celestils, or a release on Nexus?

I really love this mod! I customize it in so many ways to get my own taste out of it. There is one thing that I have trouble with though.

I want to modify the celestial race to not use high heels. The only way i've accomplished it so far is to make a celestial, then race change to breton. Of course in angel-mode high heels and massive breasts are all back in style but thats ok. Does anyone know how I can modify it myself?

I've tried unpacking the BSA and deleting it, and changing the model files. I get screwed up characters or crashes. The high heels remain. I also seem to have messed it up so that celestial human form hands and feet are lizard people style. 

Any tip where to find the goddess?

and answer, if you'd put the body to nexus, it might get some positive feedback. so yeah, why not

i was wondering the same

by trying to find a way to use havok with forms i realised all his armor is usuable with console

the godess is there and u can also wear all other armors

type help celestial  in console to get codes

I really love this mod! I customize it in so many ways to get my own taste out of it. There is one thing that I have trouble with though.

I want to modify the celestial race to not use high heels. The only way i've accomplished it so far is to make a celestial, then race change to breton. Of course in angel-mode high heels and massive breasts are all back in style but thats ok. Does anyone know how I can modify it myself?

I've tried unpacking the BSA and deleting it, and changing the model files. I get screwed up characters or crashes. The high heels remain. I also seem to have messed it up so that celestial human form hands and feet are lizard people style. 

The easiest way is to just open the CK, and select the mod. Now on the right where is lists Masters select HDT's HH system. Now hit CNTRL + NUMPAD DEL. It will yell at you, but say yes. You just removed a master from a esp. Now HDTHH won't DO anything, so now you need to replace all the heel .nif ( boots etc ) that called on it in the file structure or you will be in the ground using the default heels..

Any tip where to find the goddess?

and answer, if you'd put the body to nexus, it might get some positive feedback. so yeah, why not

i was wondering the same

by trying to find a way to use havok with forms i realised all his armor is usuable with console

the godess is there and u can also wear all other armors

type help celestial  in console to get codes

the goddess is waiting for you at the very top of the highest mountain in Skyrim, where your first FIGHT with Alduin is.

In regards to putting the Celestials on the nexus, I kinda like the fact that it's a LL exclusive. I think that nexus has enough mods and that it does not need all of the best mods (this one included) However I'm sure if you were to put your Celestial Race on the nexus that it would easily become a hot file for a week at least. 

I'm kinda with Trinad on this. YES, more people need to enjoy this race and especially the powers, but I don't like how they throw judgement around like candy and beads at a Mardi Gras parade. The players that will appreciate it most have to earn it by finding it here. Just my 2 cents, I'll support ya either way and endorse on sight if it shows up over there.

i am learning 3ds has we speak since blender and skyrim is horrible

and i will convert all or atleast a big bunch of my New vegas armors to your body =) since i do not expect to be playing without your celestial mod any time soon =o

i just love everything about it

but the nude body and the shaydow armor does not have butt bounce on it =(

for the shaydow i simply took devil body and changed it and it works =) i get a tiny bit of panties clipping but i don't mind that

and now i think id know how to add the bounce on the panties anyway so all good =) 

but would you happen to have your latest nude body with butt bounce?

i saw one in your old posts and it had butt bounce but it has alot less hips and the breasts are a bit different, i really prefer the one in this updated version

i somehow managed to add butt bounce on it using the skin modifier from the devil body in 3ds

But the breasts do not look exactly the same and i am wayy too noobie with 3ds to do manual painting for now and i wouldnt want to convert 40 armors using a badly weighted mesh that i did lol

id really love to have one perfectly weighted so that i can use its skin and bs modifier on all my convertions =)

and You should upload it on my site =) Nexus is a bunch oof ungrateful ******* all they know how to do is place ads and ban everyone with false accusations...

like banning me accusing me of piracy because i could not make fnv4gb work at first..which i obviously don't do...all i said is i cannot make it work.. and jim_uk just decided oh well that but obviously be because of hacked it since u need a steam game for fnv4gb to work...i simply didnt have it in the proper folder durrrr

i had to send them screenshots and video's of my steam account to prove them they are on crack and it took them a month to unban me and told me i better watch out that i was on a thin line...like wtf i was wrongfully accused and prooved them wrong yet i was still in wrong...

Then simply..cause i said the word Stole in one of my description...

they accused me of stealing vanilla mesh.. when i clearly said i stole the LOOKS of counter strike m4 to make mine...

they been rebanning me ever since no matter how sneaky i am trying to be changing ip and all..

and mostly people are so lore friendly butt hurt they would cry all over your armors i am guaranteed, if i like them that much they will hate it that much lol

i ONLY do unlore friendly stuff

well i been trying all day to add butt bounce to the main body , i dunno how the heck 3ds works i guess i am screwing it all up well i get weird choppy ass when i use Sneak

Most likely because i use Crawl on 4 legs animation, but the butt is ok when i crawl using the armors though dunno... but the armors body has choppy breasts so i cannot use it has main hmmhmm

Anyway butt bounce is barely noticeable i should stop freaking out with it xD especially since the breast bounce on that body is by far the best i seen around with collision

would also make it easyer for me to convert with less weight but if you have it done id still love to have it hehe

But one last thing :3

if you don't mind of course, your char just looks wayyyyyy too Kawaiiiiiii :3

i am more then desperatly trying to make my face similar with zero success , i always end up creating slutty looking chars xD but yours look so Anime Moe Moe Kawaii and ima die soon if i cannot be that cute xD

would you mind giving me one your save game so i could copy the face with skyrimFaceTransfer

or if theres any other way to do that

sorry for suddenly invading you with so many posts lol

but yeeep i love your stuff and your Moe touch i really came back to skyrim only because of this and been trying since to copy how you look in that video and pictures has much has i can

heres a pic of my char she not ugly but she is not *cute* and a pic of what happens when i try to manually add butt bounce since i suck =x

post-380717-0-95020500-1407391086_thumb.jpg

post-380717-0-08878200-1407391089_thumb.jpg

this mod looks fun to try out but i have 1 simple question that im really not up for reading 57 pages to maybe find an answer for. i noticed it says that when u change form your armor changes too. thing is - i dont wear armor (body). i only wear gloves, boots, and a circlet. so my question is - will not wearing body armor affect anything?

this mod looks fun to try out but i have 1 simple question that im really not up for reading 57 pages to maybe find an answer for. i noticed it says that when u change form your armor changes too. thing is - i dont wear armor (body). i only wear gloves, boots, and a circlet. so my question is - will not wearing body armor affect anything?

the forms comes with all gear equipped and removes all gear other then weapons and you cannot remove parts in game unless you use the wearable version of the armor and not the form

what you could do is remove the breast or unwanted mesh parts from the mesh in nifskope ,

like me i really hate shoulderpads in general , so i simply removed it takes a second =)

there is 2 mesh in the folder *form* a *wearable*  and the form one dont need to touch wearable one

But one last thing :3

if you don't mind of course, your char just looks wayyyyyy too Kawaiiiiiii :3

i am more then desperatly trying to make my face similar with zero success , i always end up creating slutty looking chars xD but yours look so Anime Moe Moe Kawaii and ima die soon if i cannot be that cute xD

would you mind giving me one your save game so i could copy the face with skyrimFaceTransfer

or if theres any other way to do that

I will tell you what I have told others who have asked this in Private Message :

No.

I've given you a number of PreSets to start with, as well as 3 followers designed around Celestials that you can use as presets with a quick CK edit.

MY characters however ( noticeably Shaydow and Faye ) are MINE, having been lovingly crafted to my tastes for over the past year. They are used for my Screen Shots and are for me. 

The best advice I can offer you for what YOU are trying to achieve is : It's all in the eyes. Everything from the nose you pick to the cheek structure, hair, etc, should all be designed around the eyes. They are the main feature of a face, and as such, should be the thing that draws the viewers attention. In your picture I would suggest dropping the eye placement, more even with the bridge of the nose. After that I suggest rounding the cheek bones some. I know it is a common staple for MEN to think high cheek bones equals beauty, but this is not always the case, especially when it deals with the eyes.

the forms comes with all gear equipped and removes all gear other then weapons and you cannot remove parts in game unless you use the wearable version of the armor and not the form

what you could do is remove the breast or unwanted mesh parts from the mesh in nifskope ,

like me i really hate shoulderpads in general , so i simply removed it takes a second =)

there is 2 mesh in the folder *form* a *wearable*  and the form one dont need to touch wearable one

thats pretty much what i did with all my armors but i used the outfit studio that comes with bodyslide. im sure itll work for that too. i just dont even wear body armor anymore since i found the other armor parts that have ridiculous stats. my boots and gloves have 101 armor a piece so i dont even need the body armor.

I have a question, I download your wifes Modest Celestial mod and im wondering how did she make that mod... Can i literally just take armor pieces from other mods...say tera and put them as replacers for the transformations? If so then wowwwww this shit is awesome!!! Also no problem about the 7B thing, I just tossed on Scarlet armor for 7B and it worked out awesome so CHEERS!

P.S I have made a NMM/MO Working all in one file for this mod if any is having trouble downloading and installing it correctly. Maybe shaydow is interesting in putting it up as a download??

well maybe with advanced package unzipper software like U Viewer/U model

you could extract and use for other games but sadly cannot remake a package after so you couldn't like send a Skyrim armor on Tera but u can take tera to skyrim i think

Tera mesh are hidden inside packages where you pretty much can only extract the texture out of it without destroying the pack

If it was doable i would of made more then simple retexture mods for tera

But mostly it would be against Enmasse and Bethesda Terms

And well his installation works fine =o screw NMM =o

I seem to always crash during transformations about 90% of the time is this normal?

i never crash

Make sure you go hdt heels - hdt physics - racecompatibility  and to make sure xp32 skeleton

Ok ill try to figure it out with this tip thanks

also make sure you installed manually , it is not nmm compatible

After making sure I installed the HDT Extension, heels, xp32, and race compatibility and installing it without any mod manager still crashes about 90% of the time!!  I can usually get the Angel/Devil one working at least once then when I try to transform again it crashes.  Shaydow Knight is 100% crash so far after 7-10 attempts :(

EDIT:

I tried it with Celestial Race and works flawlessly but I want it to work with a different race and transform into the celestial forms.  Is that not possible?

I have a question, I download your wifes Modest Celestial mod and im wondering how did she make that mod... Can i literally just take armor pieces from other mods...say tera and put them as replacers for the transformations? If so then wowwwww this shit is awesome!!! Also no problem about the 7B thing, I just tossed on Scarlet armor for 7B and it worked out awesome so CHEERS!

P.S I have made a NMM/MO Working all in one file for this mod if any is having trouble downloading and installing it correctly. Maybe shaydow is interesting in putting it up as a download??

yes that is what I did.