Shaydow's Celestials *UPDATE* 05/15/14

Im having a slight issue with the installation of this mod it says part 2's .bsa is a broken file and 7zip wont unzip it to destination folder..... gonna try and re-dl part 2 and see if that helps.

Edit: just tried to re-dl part 2 and again it ill not go to destination folder cuz 7zip states its a broken file.

Hi, can i drop this one here, i started to play skyrim again and tried this race out, the thing is that when i used transform ability it crashed, (i tried to transform into a knight in helgen) But it just crashed. I have been busy and now i will try to see if it was only a random crash or perhaps i did something wrong. I skipped the FOREs animation thing, but because i dont have internet all the time and geesus. I installed most things without knowing req or so. But regarding Celestials i have installed everything except for FOREs animation part.

*Sidenote*

I Tried again, and now it crashed again as i tried to transform into a knight (again angel knight) and it crashed. I got some effects like bright mist and sound but crashed not to long after that.

I wouldn't know. The best I can think of is that you have the esp in the proper place and activated but not the BSA.

Im having a slight issue with the installation of this mod it says part 2's .bsa is a broken file and 7zip wont unzip it to destination folder..... gonna try and re-dl part 2 and see if that helps.

Edit: just tried to re-dl part 2 and again it ill not go to destination folder cuz 7zip states its a broken file.

The upload is perfectly fine AFAIK. No one else has complained. I will try downloading it myself later and see what happens.

I had the same issue with a file for a project of mine. (though I don't use 7zip)

Just keep trying, it'll eventually work.

STill having problems with Apache Hairs not working when this mod is installed, have tried manual install, Wyre and NMM installs, even moving load order to as high as possble and as low as possible, but nothing is helping so far, could mods that use SkyProc(ASIS, AV, Dual Sheat ReDux) be the problem?

STill having problems with Apache Hairs not working when this mod is installed, have tried manual install, Wyre and NMM installs, even moving load order to as high as possble and as low as possible, but nothing is helping so far, could mods that use SkyProc(ASIS, AV, Dual Sheat ReDux) be the problem?

I doubt SkyProc is the problem. The thing is, I have run into this problem before, on my wife's computer, with both hair AND eyes. We tried everything but nothing worked. Then one day she reinstalled Skyrim ( for a different reason. She got 2 new hard drives for windows and games so everything had to be reinstalled ) and dropped Celestials in along with JUST her hairs and eyes and well, shit worked. We still have no idea to this day why it happened, as like with you, she turned off all other mods to see if one was the problem but it didn't work, but after a fresh install everything worked fine. Again, no clue why.

I'm not trying to tell you to reinstall Skyrim, I know what a pain in the ass that can be, I'm just letting you know what I know.

I doubt SkyProc is the problem. The thing is, I have run into this problem before, on my wife's computer, with both hair AND eyes. We tried everything but nothing worked. Then one day she reinstalled Skyrim ( for a different reason. She got 2 new hard drives for windows and games so everything had to be reinstalled ) and dropped Celestials in along with JUST her hairs and eyes and well, shit worked. We still have no idea to this day why it happened, as like with you, she turned off all other mods to see if one was the problem but it didn't work, but after a fresh install everything worked fine. Again, no clue why.

I'm not trying to tell you to reinstall Skyrim, I know what a pain in the ass that can be, I'm just letting you know what I know.

I am. Anytime I have issues like that, if all else fails, I just reinstall Skyrim. I've done that about 14 times now. (I started keeping a notepad of how many times I've done it after about 5 reinstalls)

Found the Problem, Wrye Bash's Bashed Patch, 0.esp, soon as i deleted it got all my hairs back

hmmm... weird.. Bashed Patch is normally unintrusive. But do be careful because bashed patches are there to make most mods compatible with each other. Remove it and you might have problems.

Regards,

ruroken

Good news guys, as I post this I finally finished adding the 80 ( ! ) entries needed to make the current Form Armors craftable. For those of you who don't know the CK let me put it like this, each of the 4 sets ( Goddess, Angel, Devil, Shaydow ) has 4 pieces each ( chest, boots, gloves, helm ), and those 4 pieces each have 3 different crafting types ( Heavy, Light, Cloth ). Then each piece of each set needs two more entries for Tempering ( Heavy and Light, you don't temper cloth ).

So the math is : 4x4x3 ( or 48 ) + 4x4x2 ( or 32 ) = 80.

It took a little while heh. Now that it is done I'm going to start on stage 1 packaging tomorrow. For me this means making sure all file paths are correct and that nothing will be missing once it becomes a BSA. Depending on how much I was not paying attention and or fucked up ( and it happens more often then you think :P ) this can be a small job that I can finish very fast or a big job that may takes days to complete as I track things down. Here's hoping.

Woot , nice shaydow , great work.

Dnt need speed up belive i love the quality of your work, never got any error or necessary cleaning with your work, belive theses days alot mods you need clean after install, really amazed with the work you do.

WooHoo! Waiting with Baited Breath for it Shaydow, lovin your work so far, now all i gotta do is figure out a way of converting this stuff to a UNP based model(suggested tools anyone?)

My understanding is the new Bodyslide 2 / Outfit Studio should do what you want. I don't have any practical experience with it however, but there are threads right here on LL with a LOAD of info you can find.

Good luck, and thanks for the feedback!

Oh, Shaydow, Don't forget the sheathes for your race if you still want to give them back.

*SIDE NOTE:* Not sure what I did but I fixed the freezing when playing a non-celestial race and transforming.

I didn't forget, again, you guys got MY skeleton, I didn't mean for this. Visible weapons will be back in the next update. Again, my bad.

It's alright. I'm not mad or anything. =P I just figured I would remind you, since your wanting to not miss things. ^_^

Also, on my side note above, any clue what I might have done? I feel dumb because I fixed the vanilla race crashes without knowing how. O_o

It's alright. I'm not mad or anything. =P I just figured I would remind you, since your wanting to not miss things. ^_^

Also, on my side note above, any clue what I might have done? I feel dumb because I fixed the vanilla race crashes without knowing how. O_o

Honestly, no. I can not help with the multitude of any other mods that are out there. All I can say is that Celestials with Vanilla Skyrim works fine, any other problems are not MY problems.

I love the look of this mod, however I have a question. The VampireLord addon files, what is the difference between them, exactly? And I already use your VampireLord overhaul mod, so I presume it would conflict? Lastly, has there been any progress on the vampire lord revert form issue?

I love the look of this mod, however I have a question. The VampireLord addon files, what is the difference between them, exactly? And I already use your VampireLord overhaul mod, so I presume it would conflict? Lastly, has there been any progress on the vampire lord revert form issue?

I have no idea what you are talking about. There are no files in v7.1 or even most of v6 that effect VampireLords in any way.

Just wanted to let you guys know I found a potential bug with v7.2 / Goddess that I want to see if I can work out before I package and release. I'm not even sure if it is a bug with Celestials the mod itself or if something just fucked up with Skyrim on my save ( hey we all know it can happen ), but I want to check it out and see if I can replicate it before I release something that may potentially break someones character. 

i just got last day "save corrupted and cannot load " from 2 saves, so i deleted that ones, but others are working fine, idk if goes with celestial or another mod, used tes5 cleaning and no errors founded, can be disk also, i just used ad tool to check if its disk and will seen that soon i got home (at work atm).

*Just said that because you said can be a error with celestials, but soon i got home will do a close look at that.

i just got last day "save corrupted and cannot load " from 2 saves, so i deleted that ones, but others are working fine, idk if goes with celestial or another mod, used tes5 cleaning and no errors founded, can be disk also, i just used ad tool to check if its disk and will seen that soon i got home (at work atm).

*Just said that because you said can be a error with celestials, but soon i got home will do a close look at that.

No this is not something like that. I think it may have to do with P1Flying actually, and the enchantment I put on the Goddess Bow ( it's a pretty special bow ). Somehow my character retained the firing speed bonus of the Bow even after it was sheathed / unsummoned. This speed bonus applied to all weapons as well and I could not remove it, making my attack speed with all melee weapons UBER SUPER FAST. However, it took almost the ENTIRETY of the game for this to happen, it didn't happen until I was lvl 89 and doing modded quests ( i.e I had already finished the game ) and I did notice it didn't happen until I was flying at one time and put my bow away but was in 3rd person not first and the bow got stuck to my back.

I just want to check if it is some kind of vanilla bug, some kind of bug with P1Flying, some kind of compatibility bug with P1Flying and the Goddess Bow, or just the Goddess Bow itself that can do it ( though at this point I don't think so, I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE ) before I release anything.