Shaydow's Celestials *UPDATE* 05/15/14

Would be possible for me to convert all of your existing celestial form armors to unpb with the bodyslide outfit studio and then use your textures?

My understanding of outfit studio is yes, but know that I have not used it nor do I know it, so I can not help you use it.

*EDIT* But NOT my textures. Understand this is a mesh thing, and MY textures are CBBE.

Ah, as I am not a great artist I may just use your celestial forms with your body but keep the "human" forms UNPB. When in "human" form the high heels appear textureless. Is it easier to switch your high heels into feet or to texture the heels, and how would you do so?

P.S thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it :D!

ok so for 1, when you say " naked body feet are textureless " do yo mean that the NOTHING has textures, the FEET have no texture, or the HEELS have no texture? TBH ( to be honest ) I bet you mean the heels right? When I packaged everything I swear I fucked up on them but everything LOOKED right, but 5 bucks says I am right.

Though if you want UNPB, it does not matter, you can just replace the FEET nif with the unp / one you downloaded and want, and make sure you replace the textures.

This is quite strange, I've been digging around in a bunch of UNP skins but have found no foot textures, any ideas why so? Is it that they use the normal textures from vanilla skyrim?

look where i used red and look at your body textures...

post-19248-0-00149200-1395008421_thumb.jpg

Would be possible for me to convert all of your existing celestial form armors to unpb with the bodyslide outfit studio and then use your textures?

My understanding of outfit studio is yes, but know that I have not used it nor do I know it, so I can not help you use it.

*EDIT* But NOT my textures. Understand this is a mesh thing, and MY textures are CBBE.

Ah, as I am not a great artist I may just use your celestial forms with your body but keep the "human" forms UNPB. When in "human" form the high heels appear textureless. Is it easier to switch your high heels into feet or to texture the heels, and how would you do so?

P.S thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it :D!

ok so for 1, when you say " naked body feet are textureless " do yo mean that the NOTHING has textures, the FEET have no texture, or the HEELS have no texture? TBH ( to be honest ) I bet you mean the heels right? When I packaged everything I swear I fucked up on them but everything LOOKED right, but 5 bucks says I am right.

Though if you want UNPB, it does not matter, you can just replace the FEET nif with the unp / one you downloaded and want, and make sure you replace the textures.

This is quite strange, I've been digging around in a bunch of UNP skins but have found no foot textures, any ideas why so? Is it that they use the normal textures from vanilla skyrim?

look where i used red and look at your body textures...

Hey those aren't my body textures :P

Feet textures are part of the basic body texture :)

*EDIT* I.E : they are part of the femalebody etc texture you wish to use. They are part of say the UNP texture for body you wish to use.

*EDIT 2* so feet MESHES use BODY TEXTURES.

So you can make out the feet but they are untextured. Its using the UNPB foot mesh, do you have any ideas as to why its not pulling the texture from the texture?

New question: Is there a way I can have Celestial Transform automatically equip certain armour/weapons instead of changing me to naked? You probably posted this somewhere, but I can't seem to find it if you did. Sorry for wasting your time if you did. >.<

It is just easier to use SkyUI's favorites set function. After leaving a form and go back to basic you can just hit the hotkey and have it eqquip everything you saved to a set.

New question: Is there a way I can have Celestial Transform automatically equip certain armour/weapons instead of changing me to naked? You probably posted this somewhere, but I can't seem to find it if you did. Sorry for wasting your time if you did. >.<

It is just easier to use SkyUI's favorites set function. After leaving a form and go back to basic you can just hit the hotkey and have it eqquip everything you saved to a set.

I use that feature so little, I forget it exists. I haven't used it since I bought the game back in Dec '11. Appreciate the info! xD Hopefully now I'll remember to use it.

Another question concerning the wings: The bonuses are there, yet I can't fly and the wing models don't appear. I have installed all the prerequisites, to my knowledge.

Hey guys just a heads up that tomorrow or the day after will be a small patch to fix a few things and add a few things missing from 7.1

This includes the summons ( my bad I just forgot to script them in ), Angel Knight is suppose to get a Cure spell, and I have added in a "debug" option, an ability that when used will give you most every Form Power and ability, regardless of what form you are in, or if your even in a form. Mostly for testing / helping out those people who are having some issues. 

Hey guys just a heads up that tomorrow or the day after will be a small patch to fix a few things and add a few things missing from 7.1

This includes the summons ( my bad I just forgot to script them in ), Angel Knight is suppose to get a Cure spell, and I have added in a "debug" option, an ability that when used will give you most every Form Power and ability, regardless of what form you are in, or if your even in a form. Mostly for testing / helping out those people who are having some issues. 

Neat! Just wanted to bring something to you attention too. Was taking a closer look at the model cause I noticed something a little odd. Right around the hips there seems to be a slight, but a little weird, texture gap. The skin color carriers over the model there, but the skin texture is missing in a few spots. There is also a small hole it seems on the inside of the left leg, near the kneecap.

Just weird little things I notice. I may just be a little odd is all.

I've got three questions regarding this mod and the updates to it

1. I can't remember but did you mention something about needing the Flying Mod Beta by porroone for your flight compatibility patch?  

2. Also you said that for the animations you recommend using PCEA. My question is is it worth using?

3. This concerns the update to v7.1 and the changes made. I noticed that forms can be accessed from the beginning which is cool but then I noticed that all of the craftable  weapons, armor, and clothes are gone. Are they still there and if so how do I access them? or did you did you remove them?

Flight Mod Beta: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15775/? 

Thank You for your time

Absolutely loving the mod Shaydow ^__^

I put the difficulty to Master, and have been attempting to traverse skyrim incognito, reserving my celestial form only for the abominations I've been sent to eliminate (dragons, undead, etc). Of course, being a rather prideful little celestial, Mihiel has gotten into quite a few predicaments...

ksa2.png

1. I can't remember but did you mention something about needing the Flying Mod Beta by porroone for your flight compatibility patch?  

2. Also you said that for the animations you recommend using PCEA. My question is is it worth using?

3. This concerns the update to v7.1 and the changes made. I noticed that forms can be accessed from the beginning which is cool but then I noticed that all of the craftable  weapons, armor, and clothes are gone. Are they still there and if so how do I access them? or did you did you remove them?

Thank You for your time

1: Yes. Please see the included readme. You need that mod, the v7.1 download, AND the patch ( I just left 2 files out of 7.1 by accident, so the patch just adds them in ) and flying should work just fine ( at least no one has complained it hasn't yet ).

2: In My OLD animation PACK I do, and it will still work with that. With the animations for staff, and as a kinda spoiler here, for my NEWEST upcoming animation pack, I would actually say NO to using PCEA, at least, it doesn't work right for me anymore and has not in some time. My next animation pack will use the gender specific animations and have some hand picked ones for both dudes and ladies, I just had been banging out Celestials v7 before I released it. It's on a list of upcoming things though.

3: While I understand a lot of users don't, and I don't expect them to, know that if you followed this thread and / or my posts, you would see that this was discussed before it was done, why it was done, etc. But yes, craftables have been removed from v7+, FOR NOW. Understand they will be back, but they will be standalone MODS, that is, your not going to need celestials nor will celestials need them to be used. I'm reworking the sets atm, though I admit I am on a little break, but ya, they will be back. I decided to go with offering users options and quality over quantity, 

I put the difficulty to Master, and have been attempting to traverse skyrim incognito, reserving my celestial form only for the abominations I've been sent to eliminate (dragons, undead, etc). Of course, being a rather prideful little celestial, Mihiel has gotten into quite a few predicaments...

ksa2.png

LOL, hey that's cool! Honest, it's nice to see someone show me some RP experience they have had as a Celestial. Myself personally, I'm almost always in a form. 

PSHH, Nord ain't got nothin on me :P

There may be some SLIGHT changes to the lore someday, but only because I want to expand on it. Like, I was just telling my wife some time back, I had the whole idea and concept that Celestials as a RACE ( but NOT you, based on the Lore and why you are in Tamriel ) are kinda, well, dicks. Moreover, they are dicks to well, YOU. Because your no longer Imortal and have no claim to the Celestial Realm, many other actual "Celestials", as in those that never left the plane, feel your just not " one of them ", even though they may very well appreciate everything you have done. Some may be nicer then others, etc, but the concept is there for your own race to basically consider you beneath them even though you only are to have tried to help them in the first place. You know, mental mind fuckery and all that.

Feel free to incorporate that into your RP if you like.

Thank You for your time

1: Yes. Please see the included readme. You need that mod, the v7.1 download, AND the patch ( I just left 2 files out of 7.1 by accident, so the patch just adds them in ) and flying should work just fine ( at least no one has complained it hasn't yet ).

2: In My OLD animation PACK I do, and it will still work with that. With the animations for staff, and as a kinda spoiler here, for my NEWEST upcoming animation pack, I would actually say NO to using PCEA, at least, it doesn't work right for me anymore and has not in some time. My next animation pack will use the gender specific animations and have some hand picked ones for both dudes and ladies, I just had been banging out Celestials v7 before I released it. It's on a list of upcoming things though.

3: While I understand a lot of users don't, and I don't expect them to, know that if you followed this thread and / or my posts, you would see that this was discussed before it was done, why it was done, etc. But yes, craftables have been removed from v7+, FOR NOW. Understand they will be back, but they will be standalone MODS, that is, your not going to need celestials nor will celestials need them to be used. I'm reworking the sets atm, though I admit I am on a little break, but ya, they will be back. I decided to go with offering users options and quality over quantity, 

ksa2.png

LOL, hey that's cool! Honest, it's nice to see someone show me some RP experience they have had as a Celestial. Myself personally, I'm almost always in a form. 

PSHH, Nord ain't got nothin on me :P

There may be some SLIGHT changes to the lore someday, but only because I want to expand on it. Like, I was just telling my wife some time back, I had the whole idea and concept that Celestials as a RACE ( but NOT you, based on the Lore and why you are in Tamriel ) are kinda, well, dicks. Moreover, they are dicks to well, YOU. Because your no longer Imortal and have no claim to the Celestial Realm, many other actual "Celestials", as in those that never left the plane, feel your just not " one of them ", even though they may very well appreciate everything you have done. Some may be nicer then others, etc, but the concept is there for your own race to basically consider you beneath them even though you only are to have tried to help them in the first place. You know, mental mind fuckery and all that.

Feel free to incorporate that into your RP if you like.

I feel blonde. I forgot to add that patch. No wonder it wasn't working. Good thing I kept paying attention to this post! xD

ksa2.png

I know these feels.

post-264217-0-37964200-1395203548_thumb.jpg

ksa2.png

I know these feels.

What mod is that you have for the HUD in the upper left hand corner?

ksa2.png

I know these feels.

I've got SkyUI and "A Matter of Time" for the clock. I had to adjust a few setting for it to show In-game date and Real-Life Time and Date, but I find it useful for game mechanics, as well as not losing track of time when playing in Full Screen. Its on the Nexus.

ksa2.png

I know these feels.

I've got SkyUI and "A Matter of Time" for the clock. I had to adjust a few setting for it to show In-game date and Real-Life Time and Date, but I find it useful for game mechanics, as well as not losing track of time when playing in Full Screen. Its on the Nexus.

I appreciate the info, that sounds incredibly useful! xD

Is this mod Dual Sheath Redux compatible? I'm running the mod and ran the patcher for it, but the only weapon to show up on my character seems to be the staffs. Its not a big deal since I'm playing a mage and just summon my sword when I need it, but I did find it a little weird.

This mod is great, form what I've been reading, the problem for me is, everytime I try to go nude, I get a CTD. I have already deactivated all mods, reactivated, checked my load order, all that good stuff, etc, etc. Can you help me out here, please? I have no idea what it could be.

Please disregard my previous post, I fixed it by reinstalling my skeleton mod, my bad.

Okay I'm back again. So everything looks great visually and what not, but my character keeps power attacking automatically, everytime I unsheathe my weapons. Is this an issue that you have dealt with before? I'm trying to isolate the problem, and would hate to waste your time if your mod isn't the cause. Thanks!

Is this mod Dual Sheath Redux compatible? I'm running the mod and ran the patcher for it, but the only weapon to show up on my character seems to be the staffs. Its not a big deal since I'm playing a mage and just summon my sword when I need it, but I did find it a little weird.

Are you a Celestial ( race )? If the answer is yes I think I know why, and will have it fixed in my next update. The mod WAS Dual Shealth Redux compatible when I had the crafting, but now all the weapons of the CORE mod are summoned, but I think I know why your other weapons are not. I will fix other weapons not being for CELESTIALS, and when I add back in my crafting yes, it will be Dual Shealth Redux compatible.

Okay I'm back again. So everything looks great visually and what not, but my character keeps power attacking automatically, everytime I unsheathe my weapons. Is this an issue that you have dealt with before? I'm trying to isolate the problem, and would hate to waste your time if your mod isn't the cause. Thanks!

Did you install the gun animations / flying and not run FNIS / not run it correctly? I don't include any behaviors in this mod so I'm not sure.

Hello guys,

Are there any armor rating after transform to Celestials? I alwas be killed in the moment after I transformed...

My armor rating is 0 after transformation.

Thanks!

*7 minute later edit* : Devil Knight will ALWAYS have a 0 armor rating so you know. Devil Knight is a Mage type that only wears cloth, they can benifit from the Mage armor perks in alteration.

Transformations are not instant. I recommend being in the Form you want to be in BEFORE fights happen. If you really want and or need to switch, RUN AWAY first. 

My scripts, ALL OF THEM, are not continually running. What this means is unlike a LOT of scripts, mine don't need to run ALL the time to check for things. Instead I wrote them to only check for things on another scripts action. While this can be a pain in the ass for me, it is better for everyone overall as it means my mod can NEVER lead to script based save game bloat. One of my scripts runs, does what it needs to, and ends. No fuss no muss as I like to say.

If you have SkyUI ( and I hope you do ), I have actually included a little timer to switching forms you will see whenever you use one of the powers. This little timer shows you an estimate of how long I think it takes before your " done " becoming that form.  

Ironically, I don't think I ever told anyone I included that before, so thank you. I MEANT to, I think it slipped my mind. So ya everyone, there is that to :P

not sure if anyone else got this problem but i ctd whenever i try to summon a weapon or something when in the celestial form, checked my mods orders and did everything else right (i have been modding for awhile now) and despite all this it keeps ctd i can make a video and post on youtube if you wish to see exactly what happens