Lady Jag's Modest Celestials

View File

Lady Jag's Modest Celestials

Description : This mod is a clothing replacer for Shaydow's Celestial Mod. I am Shaydow's wife and he encouraged me to make and share this for those ( like me ) who are a little more modest.

Installation: Extract zip into your Skyrim installation folder.

This mod uses a slightly modified version of the Celestial body.

I have included a replacer for Shaydow's Goddess form even though Shaydow hasn't finished adding it into the game yet. I did this so that you don't have to re-download this

I used assets from both Celestials and Tera armors to make these.

Shaydow's Celestials

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/26/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim v1.932 and Shaydow's Celestials
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the kind of level of quality I would like to ser in Skyrim nobel clothes. What we got in game now is a insult. My guess is that lots of the outfits are beta stuff thrown in due to lack of time.

Don't like , don't download. Have you ever do mod yourself ?

That was meant as a praise not a complaint! I mean this is so much better then what Beteshda came up with. I got the impression that they are lacking in time, or skill to meet the standard of quality in some other games. Hench why there are so many converion mods. The outfits in this mod are supurb.

That was meant as a praise not a complaint! I mean this is so much better then what Beteshda came up with. I got the impression that they are lacking in time, or skill to meet the standard of quality in some other games. Hench why there are so many converion mods. The outfits in this mod are supurb.

I agree with you. I'm boring so many skimpy armor are done. I don't like when hero fight only with bra and panty.