Switching from Fourplay to AAF

OhGufo

So from what I've heard, AAF is basically just a better and more functional version of Fourplay. I want to make the switch between the two, but I'm honestly not sure what I would need to download to basically just replace what I have in my game now with AAF alternatives, so I was hoping that there might be some of you on here that could help me out. My current sex mods for the game are as follows:

Fourplay

Fourplay Community Patch

Leito's Animations

Four-Play Animations by Crazy

Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version)

Four-Play Sex-Em-Up

Four Play Mindless

Four Play Violate

FourPlayNudesuits

Vinfamy Control Panel

Any help would be appreciated.

30 minutes ago, OhGufo said:

So from what I've heard, AAF is basically just a better and more functional version of Fourplay. I want to make the switch between the two, but I'm honestly not sure what I would need to download to basically just replace what I have in my game now with AAF alternatives, so I was hoping that there might be some of you on here that could help me out. My current sex mods for the game are as follows:

Fourplay

Fourplay Community Patch

Leito's Animations

Four-Play Sex-Em-Up

Four Play Mindless

Four Play Violate

FourPlayNudesuits

Vinfamy Control Panel

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rqFrsVw2oatG/

?

On 11/16/2018 at 3:26 PM, OhGufo said:

Fourplay

Fourplay Community Patch

Leito's Animations

Four-Play Sex-Em-Up

Four Play Mindless

Four Play Violate

FourPlayNudesuits

Vinfamy Control Panel

Start with this guide: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/108673-aaf-guides-official-thread-pdfs-web-link-by-ritualclarity-and-forgets/

I followed the guide, and while it's mostly working, the free camera is broken. I suspect this has to do with an error message I get any time I load a save that says,

"AAF ERROR: [001] LLFP 0 - LLFP either not installed correctly or not minimum required release: 7". I tried reinstalling everything again, no dice. Any suggestions?

I'll put in my load order and modlist if that helps.

modlist.txt

loadorder.txt

Update: I messaged CGi about the problem, waiting on a response. In the meantime I found LLFP's independent download page and downloaded it myself to see if I could get it working, and after installing the latest version over AAF, I've still got no luck. The only thing that I can think of that might be causing issues is that I'm running an older version of my game to keep some of my mods running, as some of them had issues when I updated to the latest version. If AAF and/or LLFP is reliant on the most recent version of Fallout, then that could be it.

Archived