[WHAT IS?] does anyone know this clothes?

37 minutes ago, <Mystic Stranger> said:

"This piece is priced at 200 yuan, only for viewing."

The download link is contain 3 armor but the 4. (on the picture) is not free. Sry.

I can only tell you what this outfit is, It's a Morrowind conversion of Almalexia armor. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

23388-1-1238092367.jpg

• 9 months later...

Sorry to bring this one back, but did anyone ever find that armor from the OP? That is the Iset armor from Vindictus but it is higher quality than the other one posted here - the gold looks less like rubber and the outfit includes the crown and the snake around the thigh so I can tell it's not the same mod. I just tore through 3DM but couldn't find it. The mod that the OP image is from includes 3 different armors and that is not one of them, false advertising in that image on 3DM!

3 hours ago, Apahguinsimo said:

Sorry to bring this one back, but did anyone ever find that armor from the OP? That is the Iset armor from Vindictus but it is higher quality than the other one posted here - the gold looks less like rubber and the outfit includes the crown and the snake around the thigh so I can tell it's not the same mod. I just tore through 3DM but couldn't find it. The mod that the OP image is from includes 3 different armors and that is not one of them, false advertising in that image on 3DM!

you mean these?

171047oebdmzxvqgq5blad.jpg

https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/11/vindictus-iset-unpsmp.html

No that is not the same as the outfit in the OP. That mod is imitating the same set from Vindictus but the one in the OP has higher quality textures and is the complete set, with the snake thighband, runes down the chest and belly, and the Iset crown. All of which are absent from the outfit in that link because it's not the same as the one from the OP.

I went looking through 3DM but couldn't find it sadly.

For comparison: What the version from OP includes that is not in the other mod above.

what the outfit looks like in Vindictus, the game it's from

They are clearly different and the one from OP is more complete with better, shinier textures.

On 9/5/2019 at 6:30 AM, Apahguinsimo said:

Your read fu is weak.

Paywall.

19 hours ago, uyuzgurt said:

https://kp4068.tistory.com/3449?category=596393

How about this one. It is a new post.  It is not exactly what you want but it is very similar. Texture quality is bad though.

I was thinking it could be that one too, but it doesn't look like it. The textures look different and the leg mesh looks much smoother in the OP picture than in that mod. Also looking at the 3dm link to the version from the OP, the shoes seem to clip into the leg so it may be a rip from Vindi.

19 hours ago, 27X said:

Your read fu is weak.

Paywall.

The post saying it was paywalled also said OP screenshot was Almalexia armor from Morrowind, which it's not, so I'm not sure if they are referring to something else.

Archived