Game won't even load.

procian

5 minutes ago, procian said:

Not to do with WW.....updated game now it won't load up...go into origin and it says I'm already playing....just won't kick in.

I got you dude! That's what I meant, is this with mods and tray etc removed too?

I recently had some issues when I reinstalled my windows and everything else, ended having to play from a separate username as a workaround

15 minutes ago, Ezarr said:

I don't play that game, but I saw other person made a post about the same thing today. looks like the last update is the cause. Maybe some conflict with mods. 

Took all my mods out then updated....origin is telling me i'm playing the game when i'm not....game not even showing up in task manager.

31 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

I got you dude! That's what I meant, is this with mods and tray etc removed too?

I recently had some issues when I reinstalled my windows and everything else, ended having to play from a separate username as a workaround

Yep but I now get the loading screen and when I go into task manager it says sims 4 not responding..

53 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Sorted...game and ww works (tray file)....now to sort out my sims green penis....lol

Archived