DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )

In the Steam version of the game with your 2019-11-06 pack, Marie Rose's "square bikini" model, the one that's used in the shower in the Gacha menu, is unchanged, when the mod works for characters using the common body type (I don't have Honoka unlocked to see if the mod works for her). Looking at square.ini, I see that there's a commented out hash value under [TextureOverrideCommonBody], but not in the equivalent section for Honoka or Marie. I'm new to modding this game, but is the commented hash value for the model used in the DMM version and replaced with the hash for the model in the Steam version? Was the mod originally written for the DMM version of the game, and not updated for Marie and Honoka in the Steam version? How do you get those hash values in the first place?

On 11/9/2018 at 4:26 PM, knight77 said:

Hey there everyone!

I finally making a thread only of my mods for "DOA Xtreme: Venus Vacation".

The Discussion Thread is a total chaos and the mods are very hard to find in the over 90 pages, especially for new players.

I will still post and discuss problems with mods in the discussion thread, but...

THIS THREAD IS FOR MY MODS ONLY!

Please no general discussions of the game.

Questions about the mods posted here only.

I will only upload my mods, since I havent spoken with other mod creators for their permission to re-arrange them, but some allready started their own thread to display them.

So now please enjoy:

For these mods to work you need 3DMigoto: Please go the >>> 3DMigoto Installation Guide <<< by Ausgeek/DarkStarSword.

Hide contents

Also the Tutorial for modding: >>> Tutorial Video <<< by Ausgeek/DarkStarSword.

Big thanks to him for his tool and his support, making these mods possible!

DOWNLOADS:

ALL IN ONE PACK:               >>>   AVAILABLE HERE

Last Update: 2019-07-09

It includes all edits by me up to the date stated above.

This pack will NOT be updated with every new suit, so check individual costume pages.

-------------------------------

D3DX.INI File:

d3dx.ini 72.35 kB · 2,578 downloads

Last Update: 2019-07-24

NUDE SKINS:                      >>>   AVAILABLE HERE

Last Update: 2019-08-01

Nude Skin Textures included for the following girls:

- Ayane

- Fiona

- Helena

- Hitomi

- Honoka

- Kasumi

- Kokoro

- Leifang

- Luna

- Marie-Rose

- Misaki

- Momiji

- Nyotengu

- Tamaki

SOFTENED TAN LINES:      >>>   AVAILABLE HERE

Last Update: 2018-11-17

Softened tan lines edges for some specific swimsuits.

COSTUMES:

Full Nude Mods:            >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2018-11-08

Normal Suit Edits:          >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2018-11-08

Girl Specific SR Edits:      >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2018-11-08

Event SR Edits 01:          >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2018-11-17

Venus SSR Edits:            >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2018-11-08

Event SSR Edits 01:        >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2018-11-08

Event SSR Edits 02:        >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2018-11-08

Event SSR Unsorted:      >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2018-11-08

Event SSR Birthday/Girl: >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2019-04-14

Hair Color:                       >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2018-12-13

DONATION:

If you like my work and want to show me that you value my work and time spend working on it, you are welcome to leave me a tip.
All my work is and will allways be free. I am not selling any content.

My Patreon Page

@knight77  um what do i do which is the latest update?

Annotation 2019-12-30 222531.png

Annotation 2019-12-30 222634.png

@knight77

• 2 weeks later...

Just an apreciation post to say thank you.And a question regarding if you are planing on realising mods for the new even costumes.For those having erros during loads just check what the errors say and try to disable duplicates.Abd nab why would you want her to be fully naked just the jacket is 100 times better.

@knight77

Hi. I have a trouble. I recently (today) installed DOAX(steam version) and then patched game upon instruction. 3D fix mod menu and functions worked correctly, in gacha too. But costume mod didn't work (was message that mode enable or disable but nothing happened)(yes ofc i used normal bikini (earlier it called white lance)). I tried to reinstall but the same effect. May be it becouse white lance was renamed to normal bikini?
8-10 month ago I used this mode and everything worked perfectly.

1 hour ago, illuminated42 said:

@knight77

Hi. I have a trouble. I recently (today) installed DOAX(steam version) and then patched game upon instruction. 3D fix mod menu and functions worked correctly, in gacha too. But costume mod didn't work (was message that mode enable or disable but nothing happened)(yes ofc i used normal bikini (earlier it called white lance)). I tried to reinstall but the same effect. May be it becouse white lance was renamed to normal bikini?
8-10 month ago I used this mode and everything worked perfectly.

You have the most recent updated mod files?
Over time, they changed the basics hashes at least one time, making most mods invalid.

Be sure to have the latest d3dx.ini file and the latest updated mods

On 1/10/2020 at 2:12 PM, tsmaniac said:

Just an apreciation post to say thank you.And a question regarding if you are planing on realising mods for the new even costumes.For those having erros during loads just check what the errors say and try to disable duplicates.Abd nab why would you want her to be fully naked just the jacket is 100 times better.

I will release new mods, but I need to find screenshots of all suits, people complained they wanted preview pictures with the next update.

Kinda bored when thinking about searching for days for the suits. Or maybe making blender previews, but this takes also a lot of time to prepare if you see how many mods I allready made (133 in my folder).

On 1/10/2020 at 3:14 AM, mercon said:

how to remove this jacket and necklace? to be full nude

Haven't modded that, You would need to to that extra.

Besides there are several possibilities to make her full nude, why not keep some details of certain suits?

On 12/31/2019 at 4:31 AM, ilego said:

@knight77  um what do i do which is the latest update?

@knight77

There are dublicate errors.
I updated the mod folders and added "knight77" to it, so people can easier see which mod is from which modder. This results in these error messages!

I recommend deleting my mods every time I release a new "all-in-one-pack" to avoid problems

Hi Knight77, the Steam has just released Fiona, the high heel of the SSR suit makes her very sexy. Unfortunately, it seems that she still wears "too much" with this SSR in the nude mod (around her breast and waist) such that we could not fully enjoy her beautiful body shape.

Would you please to make an “almost full nude” verison for this SSR suit Nobletutu? I would appreciate it so much!

Howdy!

I would like to ask, is there some who gonna be so kind and make me a nude version for all of the costumes? :) - or give me a link if there is already one - I know it wouldn't make much sense and don't need much effort, but it would make me very happy. :)

Hello Guys im new to this game and i have installed everything in the first page and put into the steam game location.

I can enable the mods but nothing seems to change. Nobody is nude with any swimsuit, i tried different swimsuit but the result is the same :/

Someone have a way to fix this? or any good tuto on how to use the mods? 

Thank you :-:

I was told by another member to modify the ini file for this mod to make it work again but, I've never work with ini files before, tried but couldn't make it work. Are you planning to update this mod? The pic show the instructions given but I just don't know how to use them. Thanks.

KASUMI.jpg

If u have mods that are finished and all that left is the screenshots just upload them as they are along with screenshot will be added in the future.Who cares even if it takes years.Also i think you should put a poll in patreon so people can vote on what costume they want to see moded like every couple months.It will incentivise people to support you.And for those of you that wan't a fully nude mod on specific costumes why?(besides the misaki being in the shop) u can achieve full nudity on everything else.Just put use private outfit for matches(u dont lose stats)

5 hours ago, devilhunter142 said:

I think the Normal All Range Suit doesn't work. I don't see any top swimsuit removed

Tested it, its working. No changes in the game which could have broken it.

7 hours ago, kimyuchang said:

why d3dx.ini file is unavailable? i can't download , 

I can download it and others allready downloaded it multiple times. Its available. The error is on your system

• 3 weeks later...