DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )

Hi, I don't think I'm grasping the idea of using the custom mods. I have setup everything from the instructions and copied the whole mod pack into the Mods folder. I can see with the default costume on each character the nude costume works but I'm not sure how to enable any other costumes. Do I need to unlock costumes in game to equip them? I have tried prefixing the folder names with "nDISABLED" or removing "DISABLED" with no luck.

8 hours ago, hajimemashit said:

Hi, I don't think I'm grasping the idea of using the custom mods. I have setup everything from the instructions and copied the whole mod pack into the Mods folder. I can see with the default costume on each character the nude costume works but I'm not sure how to enable any other costumes. Do I need to unlock costumes in game to equip them? I have tried prefixing the folder names with "nDISABLED" or removing "DISABLED" with no luck.

Yeah you need to own the costumes in order to equipt them and see the edited versions.

• 3 weeks later...

I renamed the folders and files like the instructions said, but nothing is happening. Can you give screenshots or examples to what the files should be named. Also, I don't have 3d3x.ini and your download link is broken. How do I get it, and do I need it for the mods to work?

Edit: I seemed to have gotten the mods to activate, but the body meshes are all missing, none of the girls have nipples or pubes at all. How do I fix it?

Thank you for help ! Knight77 sama!

But I have a problem is all mods running well except Monica and Sayuri have no colors of their nails (and undering too)

image.png.9d10ef60aa6708e1450e490367714ce0.png

image.png.b53b8d23c09ee3a74d10f73f32b57717.png

image.png.e2eeb4d9edd9c253c445338caf19c501.png

(By the way I m a sexdoll sale's man its really like the TPE body without coating! lol)

22 hours ago, bobrealize said:

But I have a problem is all mods running well except Monica and Sayuri have no colors of their nails (and undering too)

(By the way I m a sexdoll sale's man its really like the TPE body without coating! lol)

I think you just dont have the textures for them installed

3 hours ago, Dudebro60 said:

You made nude textures for Sayuri?

Yes I made textures for all free girls! Only Patty is missing at the moment, but will be out soon.

But I am redoing all textures since I have remodelled the base meshes, so the texture needs to be adjusted.

19 hours ago, knight77 said:

Yes I made textures for all free girls! Only Patty is missing at the moment, but will be out soon.

But I am redoing all textures since I have remodelled the base meshes, so the texture needs to be adjusted.

Really? I see Sayuri in the skins.ini but I can't find her dds in any of the downloads. It's not in the mega pack.

2 hours ago, NAMIXINI said:

After updating today, it seems that all models are restored to their original state. F2 cannot change them. What I don’t understand is why, it seems that the official has blocked this.

Yes it seems they changed some main hashes again.

It should be fixable with editing the d3dx.ini file, but we need to find the correct hashes again.

On 6/8/2020 at 5:15 PM, bobrealize said:

image.png.9d10ef60aa6708e1450e490367714ce0.png

image.png.b53b8d23c09ee3a74d10f73f32b57717.png

image.png.e2eeb4d9edd9c253c445338caf19c501.png

I think Skins_knight77 forgot to include Sayuri.dds file in his All-In-One Pack and for the life me, I can't find the individual file either! So I just downloaded the updated "skins.ini" file and made a copy of the "Honoka.dds" file and renamed it "Sayuri-ps-t0=645e22fc.dds". I mean they pretty much have the same nude body, so you or whoever can use this as a temp fix until Skins_knight77 updates his files on here.

2 hours ago, crazy1111 said:

I think Skins_knight77 forgot to include Sayuri.dds file in his All-In-One Pack and for the life me, I can't find the individual file either! So I just downloaded the updated "skins.ini" file and made a copy of the "Honoka.dds" file and renamed it "Sayuri-ps-t0=645e22fc.dds". I mean they pretty much have the same nude body, so you or whoever can use this as a temp fix until Skins_knight77 updates his files on here.

Same. I can't find it.

Hello, i am new to modding this game and i instlled  the knight modpack and i followed perfectly the instruction and my folder have no issues i made it check by my friend. But in game the mod dont seem to work the keys worked fine but the game is like in vanilla. Can someone explain me if i need to enable something in the folder or what to do in game to make it work im a bit lost. Than you.

3 hours ago, gainzero1 said:

Hello, i am new to modding this game and i instlled  the knight modpack and i followed perfectly the instruction and my folder have no issues i made it check by my friend. But in game the mod dont seem to work the keys worked fine but the game is like in vanilla. Can someone explain me if i need to enable something in the folder or what to do in game to make it work im a bit lost. Than you.

Did you install 3dmigoto correctly?