DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )

1 hour ago, 박경민 said:

I formatted the computer and downloaded the file again, but there is an error.

how can i solve this problem? (WARNING : Profile update failed!)

I have no idea, this is no mod related question. This seems like an error with the mod software.

Try installing the 3dmigoto files again and then add the newer d3dx.ini file

1 hour ago, ASDQWEZXC132 said:

So, is there any way to open this costume files in order to change something in them(I want to merge "SSR dark prison" with "Fuji" suit)?

YOu cant "swap" costumes with 3d migoto, for that you need cheat engine

1 hour ago, Amberj said:

Hello Knight! i like your mopack and very thakfull for this) but i have a question ^) How return Tamaki default hair color? now she use pink hair ))) i tryed find reason by myself but nothing ^( Forgive me my english :)

Hi there,

since there were some questions about changing some settings of the mods, I added a new instruction on my first post in this thread.

I hope it helps you and all other newer members:

MOD USAGE INFO:

In order to disable or enable the mods or some variations of them, change the the name of the folder or .ini file to one of the following:

"DISABLED" - for disabling that particular mod/change

or

"nDISABLED" - for enabling that particular mod/change

Be aware that you can only have one .ini file per mod folder enabled at the time, or there will be errors ingame about "duplicates"!

There are exceptions to this rule: when there are .ini files containing "_ONLY" in their name. These are responsible for only a certain part, which can be enabled/disabled separately.

Some mods for the Marie body type may have different breasts sizes. These can be changed to the following sizes:

Normal

Swollen

Implants

If these sizes are available, there will be folders named like that inside that costume mod folder. Copy all files from the folder of your preferred size and paste and override the ones in the main folder one step back.

3 hours ago, Amberj said:

yes thanks for instructions i understand that)) but i cant find folder answers for pink tamaki hair :( and i need return back her default hair> hanks again :)

If you haven't rearranged the folders ther should be a "HairColor" folder in the "Mods" folder. Inside there you will find "Tamaki_ColoredHair"

DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\nDISABLED HairColor\nDISABLED Tamaki_ColoredHair

18 hours ago, knight77 said:

YOu cant "swap" costumes with 3d migoto, for that you need cheat engine

Thanks, but that's not what i meant. There is a costume and I don't like how it looks. I want to take part from another suit and "paste" it into another, so I want to change its apperarance. (I guess i need to say sorry for my english, that's not my own language)

•  
9 hours ago, knight77 said:

If you haven't rearranged the folders ther should be a "HairColor" folder in the "Mods" folder. Inside there you will find "Tamaki_ColoredHair"

DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\nDISABLED HairColor\nDISABLED Tamaki_ColoredHair

Oh thanks a lot Knight :) I didnt knew that nDISABLED it mean mod is on :) I though its DISABLED ;)

There seems to be an error with Sayuri: the skin seems to be missing and it gives me a red warning about missing files. I've downloaded the all in one pack and the nude skin.ini and the file for sayuri seems to be in fact missing. Is the all-in-one the correct mod to download or it's in another mod?