DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )

2 hours ago, zqrous said:

Whats wrong with her? I dont find any mod named For You

and how to deal with these red lines?

thanks very much!

The first one is no mod of mine, but I guess some hashes changed in your STEAM version.

The second has a dublicate problem with "SkinMatsuge". If I recall correctly thats a line in the "FacialExpressions" mod. Also none of mine.

Please guys, I am NOT supporting the STEAM version! I can only fix things on the DMM version!

I tried reading through all the other previous comments to help but I am having issues with getting these mods to work. I have the DMM version, i have 2.2 of 3D moto, the all in pack along with skins but and swimsuit I equip on any girl makes no changes. Do I have to rename ini files or download something else?

•  

Hi, I downloaded your all in one and I've been going through your mods, making customization changes where I have preferences (mostly putting panties back on).  I noticed in your Nyotengu Dress (aka SR Bodysuit) mod you have a section commented out pointing to Nyotengu SR_Leggins.ib and .vb.  However, no such files exist in the mod and if I uncomment the section Nyotengu's legs completely disappear, which is a shame because I'd really like a version of that mod with bare legs instead of the leggings.  Any reason why you chose not to finish that part of the mod?  

Also, thanks for all the great mods!

4 hours ago, Geradness said:

Hi, I downloaded your all in one and I've been going through your mods, making customization changes where I have preferences (mostly putting panties back on).  I noticed in your Nyotengu Dress (aka SR Bodysuit) mod you have a section commented out pointing to Nyotengu SR_Leggins.ib and .vb.  However, no such files exist in the mod and if I uncomment the section Nyotengu's legs completely disappear, which is a shame because I'd really like a version of that mod with bare legs instead of the leggings.  Any reason why you chose not to finish that part of the mod?  

Also, thanks for all the great mods!

I think thats a leftover I tried to mod, but the leggings is a costume part, it can't be modded to be the skin texture without cheating a lot.

I wanted that leggins free version as well, but it cant be done, sry

"you need 3Dmigoto" 

Well that's a problem right there chief,  I'm not seeing it anywhere. 

All I see on that linked site is "3Dfix" 

Is that what I need?  I'm sorry,  might be because I'm on mobile but I do not see "3Dmigoto" anywhere,  which sure is strange. 

I'd love to try this mod tho,  looks great haha.

1 hour ago, MaidoLover said:

"you need 3Dmigoto" 

Well that's a problem right there chief,  I'm not seeing it anywhere. 

All I see on that linked site is "3Dfix" 

Is that what I need?  I'm sorry,  might be because I'm on mobile but I do not see "3Dmigoto" anywhere,  which sure is strange. 

I'd love to try this mod tho,  looks great haha.

Yeah the 3Dfix for DOAXVV is 3Dmigoto

1 hour ago, MaidoLover said:

Thanks.

And what's the d3dx.ini file on the first page for,  do I need it? 

Yes you need it. Thats the core file for specific options. You need the current one in order to have all mods working correctly.

So just download the 3Dfix, install it, and then install the all-in-one pack and everything should be good.

Just copy all files into the game directory

11 hours ago, bugfindermail said:

sir knight...
did you have puffy nipples body?
i think you are top best modder here..
but... i didn see puffy nipples :0

Sry no puffy nipples

8 hours ago, Sumolizer said:

Hi Bro,

Great Job BTW.

I just started the game and i only want Helena nude(Full).

I downloaded the mod but i cant seem to get the White lace Bikini.

Can i get her nude without the White lace bikini?

For Helena (Common Body type) her classic/standart Bikini should do the trick as well.

@Sumolizer

White lace bikini being recommended has more to with the history of the DOAXVV modding scene where it was one of the first suits found to not have any holes in the body mesh back when only the textures were being swapped and no custom meshes could be used yet. It's not as much of a blocker nowadays as it used to be, however transferring a modified/custom body mesh usually is still easier on the modder to import when the original body mesh is closer to the replacement (which includes the lack of holes in the mesh).

• 2 weeks later...

New Updated "All-In-One-Pack" on the first Post:

It includes:

Monica Skin (if it was missing before)

Birthday Stellar Suits (All except Nagisa yet)

A lot of new modded Suits, some with "Sticky" versions

Also included:

All Tans

All Skins

Gacha Demist (in its current semi working state)

Hair Color Mods

This way no one should have problems.

Previews:

16 hours ago, knight77 said:

New Updated "All-In-One-Pack" on the first Post:

I thought, you'll release new mod pack when you added preview to your mods.
imho, the only recurrence problem with your mods is unrecognized conflict with mods from other modder because no preview in the folders.

2 hours ago, Y_U_I said:

I thought, you'll release new mod pack when you added preview to your mods.
imho, the only recurrence problem with your mods is unrecognized conflict with mods from other modder because no preview in the folders.

I'll second this. Most of the time I have no idea which suit is which because the event names are often poorly translated and adds to the confusion. 

Hello, first post 

I have only a question. When I activate nude mods, Tamaki hair color changes from green to light pink. Dunno if this is correct, or if I'm doing something wrong. 

Not a great complaint though, cause the nude mod works perfect, is just only curiosity.

Thanks for your work :)

P.D : Sorry for my english, but is not my native language

Edit: I have fixed the problem deleting the folder where different hair colors for Tamaki are stored. Now she haves her natural hair color