Trouble with Zazanimationpack.esm

I'm kind of dumb when it comes to this, but I have no idea how to find the link for ZazAnimationPack.esm, I used this link: 

After downloading the files though, I didn't get the actual ZazAnimationPack.esm, and after checking out the installation text, I decided to finally ask for some help on the forums, any help would appreciated.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The solution was so simple, and yet here I am, looking this up. If I'd have just thought for a few minutes, it all would have made sense, and I wouldn't have wasted the last two hours figuring out why a LINK wasn't smutifying my game.

To quote the living meme, Alex Jones...
I'm gonna be honest... I'm kind of retarded.

Before adding a mod, I always read the guide. Or I "scan" it´s structure by looking, what stuff "wants" to be installed with the pack. How can a mod with a huge contence like ZAP have a size of some KiloBytes. Mostly and sadly  is LoversLab not anymore accessible with bigger uploads from europe. It´s even lacking to upload contence of some few MegaBytes. Specially will I not wait for an upload for hours to have between an load-error message-reply message, that the upload has failed-so I waisted computer-time in form of very sensitive ecological-energy resources and my time.

And thanks for the nice people who wanted here to help:-)

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2019 at 7:00 PM, yayeet696969 said:

I just wanna know how to get the ESM file, I'm being directed to use nexus mod manager, but I don't understand how that's going to help me get the ESM file I want.

I'm very confused, anyone could help?

If you have the same problem as the OP, it's simple : what you downloaded is a text file containing the true download link (and its password/key if it's on Mega).

Nexus mod manager (or MO or Vortex or X or whatever else) only comes after when you have the file in order to install it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 11/4/2018 at 8:39 AM, SleepyJim said:

The file you downloaded should be a text file containing the link (and possibly password) for the site where you can download the actual mod.

Bless this man/woman/undefined a thousand times.
For I may be as stupid as a giant's toe, he isn't and saved my day 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/3/2018 at 9:18 PM, Hybirb said:

I'm kind of dumb when it comes to this, but I have no idea how to find the link for ZazAnimationPack.esm, I used this link: 

After downloading the files though, I didn't get the actual ZazAnimationPack.esm, and after checking out the installation text, I decided to finally ask for some help on the forums, any help would appreciated.

there is a link inside the file. once you open the file there will be some text which is a link with its key code

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...