Anthro werewolf race?

There's a handful of Khajiit-based "human with cat tails and fur" custom races that sound kinda like what you are looking for (search for "Ohmes" or "Dagi" if you want to check them out), but no wolf-like humans as far as I know. I think I've seen pics of a custom character that had a human face and head pasted over the Lykaios textures, but I don't remember much about it and I don't think it was ever released, so I can't help there.

25 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

There's a handful of Khajiit-based "human with cat tails and fur" custom races that sound kinda like what you are looking for (search for "Ohmes" or "Dagi" if you want to check them out), but no wolf-like humans as far as I know. I think I've seen pics of a custom character that had a human face and head pasted over the Lykaios textures, but I don't remember much about it and I don't think it was ever released, so I can't help there.

I remember the dagi raht race, used them for a little while. Is there a mod that can remove their tails? All i would need to do is replace it with a wolf tail ( which i know there is replaceable tails around here somewhere) and BOOM! id have what i want

34 minutes ago, willwhitt56 said:

Is there a mod that can remove their tails? All i would need to do is replace it with a wolf tail ( which i know there is replaceable tails around here somewhere) and BOOM! id have what i want

The best option would be to edit the plugin in xEdit so the race doesn't use the vanilla Khajiit tails but rather a separate path, and then put a wolf tail (from the Lykaios, I guess) in that same path.

But if you are looking for something simpler than that, why not equip an HDT Tail? It should replace the vanilla Khajiit tail when worn by Dagi, and I'm pretty sure there's a wolf option in there (and even if you don't like it, one of the fox tails is sure to fit).

9 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

The best option would be to edit the plugin in xEdit so the race doesn't use the vanilla Khajiit tails but rather a separate path, and then put a wolf tail (from the Lykaios, I guess) in that same path.

But if you are looking for something simpler than that, why not equip an HDT Tail? It should replace the vanilla Khajiit tail when worn by Dagi, and I'm pretty sure there's a wolf option in there (and even if you don't like it, one of the fox tails is sure to fit).

ill give that a go, also i seem to be having an issue with the Dagi raht race, their missing their ears and there bodies are human. Know how to fix that?

9 hours ago, willwhitt56 said:

ill give that a go, also i seem to be having an issue with the Dagi raht race, their missing their ears and there bodies are human. Know how to fix that?

a werewolf with a humanoid head, impossible.
for the simple reason, werewolves have a different skeleton, that is integrated in the game.
if you want a werewolf races with werewolf body, then you have to do the XP32 Skeleton replace with a werewolf skeleton. 
the picture makes it clear why another skeleton!

Spoiler

30bd258fd781b2fc0a147b71eb4873b6.jpg

On 11/5/2018 at 1:15 AM, willwhitt56 said:

actually Winny, this is what im somewhat after, did you not see the image i posted?

I saw the picture (human body shape)!
But you wrote in Post  #6 *their missing their ears and there bodies are human*!
therefore I assumed you want a wolf body. :classic_wink:

On 11/6/2018 at 9:59 AM, winny257 said:

I saw the picture (human body shape)!
But you wrote in Post  #6 *their missing their ears and there bodies are human*!
therefore I assumed you want a wolf body. :classic_wink:

no, i was saying that there was a problem in that the body and ears for the race were messed up

Archived